Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

A Buyer Accidentally Received 10 Google Pixel 4 Phones After Ordering For One - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Buyer Accidentally Received 10 Google Pixel 4 Phones After Ordering For One (4284 Views)

Which Of These 4 Phones Should I Buy? / 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge / My Phone Journey; What are The Last 4 Phones You've Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Buyer Accidentally Received 10 Google Pixel 4 Phones After Ordering For One by beejayvince(m): 12:25pm On May 10, 2020
Google’s online store recently engaged in promotional activities. In the promo, the price of the Google Pixel 4 was slashed from $799 to $499. Of course, as expected, this attracted thousands of new buyers to the store to purchase the Pixel 4. However, something went wrong somewhere.

According to reports from 9to5Google on May 9, a user bought a 64GB version of the Pixel 4 but Google shipped 10 units instead. This user reportedly took to Reddit to share his ‘success’ story. He stated that he purchased only one unit of the Pixel 4, 64GB variant (at a promo price of $499), but instead got 10 units mailed to him.

The source said that according to US Law, a user can accept all 10 Pixel phones. However, on the advice of his wife, the user contacted Google Customer Service and agreed to return the extra units. Imagine Google’s surprise too.

Full story here: https://www.smartphonecamp.com/a-buyer-accidentally-received-10-google-pixel-4-phones-after-ordering-for-one-heres-what-he-did/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Buyer Accidentally Received 10 Google Pixel 4 Phones After Ordering For One by boman2014: 1:30pm On May 10, 2020
why will he return it
God has butter his bread

1 Like

Re: A Buyer Accidentally Received 10 Google Pixel 4 Phones After Ordering For One by Apologize(m): 2:59pm On May 10, 2020
boman2014:
why will he return it

God has butter his bread

Had it mean he was single.
Re: A Buyer Accidentally Received 10 Google Pixel 4 Phones After Ordering For One by NiklauseFred(m): 3:49pm On May 10, 2020
boman2014:
why will he return it

God has butter his bread

No be for genesis bread oo
This one Na for agege bread

3 Likes

Re: A Buyer Accidentally Received 10 Google Pixel 4 Phones After Ordering For One by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 4:05pm On May 10, 2020
If to say na Naija guy ehn....
Make I no talk sha
Re: A Buyer Accidentally Received 10 Google Pixel 4 Phones After Ordering For One by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 10, 2020
Which US law is that? Make he for no return am fess, he go know hawfa

2 Likes

Re: A Buyer Accidentally Received 10 Google Pixel 4 Phones After Ordering For One by EbukaHades10(m): 4:48pm On May 10, 2020
faceURfront:
Which US law is that? Make he for no return am fess, he go know hawfa
Lawsuits wey go full his door eh

2 Likes

Re: A Buyer Accidentally Received 10 Google Pixel 4 Phones After Ordering For One by sunshineV(f): 5:03pm On May 10, 2020
Apologize:

Had it mean he was single.

9ja man go dump the babe grin
Re: A Buyer Accidentally Received 10 Google Pixel 4 Phones After Ordering For One by Openbusiness: 5:07pm On May 10, 2020
if he no return am, Google go show am pepper grin, Google wey be number 2 monitoring spirit for the whole world grin

1 Like

Re: A Buyer Accidentally Received 10 Google Pixel 4 Phones After Ordering For One by Chirowman(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2020
good of him but he actually avoided trouble .because Google will sue.

1 Like

Re: A Buyer Accidentally Received 10 Google Pixel 4 Phones After Ordering For One by emmy512: 7:51pm On May 10, 2020
Chirowman:
good of him but he actually avoided trouble .because Google will sue.
I don't know U.S laws but i know nigerias NTC laws and i i can tell you so long he didn't dupe them they have nothing on him. It is their mistake, he is just being honest.
Imagine you order for iPhone 10 and 12 gets sent to you can they come and get it back by accusing you of fraud? No.
Re: A Buyer Accidentally Received 10 Google Pixel 4 Phones After Ordering For One by Chirowman(m): 8:04pm On May 10, 2020
emmy512:

I don't know U.S laws but i know nigerias NTC laws and i i can tell you so long he didn't dupe them they have nothing on him. It is their mistake, he is just being honest.
Imagine you order for iPhone 10 and 12 gets sent to you can they come and get it back by accusing you of fraud? No.
US and Nigeria is not the same.you can be easily tracked from all corners but here in Nigeria none most people both security outfits depend on telecommunication companies for information but not the same with US .Google can easily track him down but Google cant track Nigerians easily ,most times you will be in Imo Google will tell you your location is lagos or abuja.
Re: A Buyer Accidentally Received 10 Google Pixel 4 Phones After Ordering For One by farem: 8:06pm On May 10, 2020
boman2014:
why will he return it

God has butter his bread

Unfortunately, a lot of people still don't know the difference between God and Satan!
Re: A Buyer Accidentally Received 10 Google Pixel 4 Phones After Ordering For One by rowland545(m): 8:43pm On May 10, 2020
The man will definitely get a bigger reward that's worth d 10 phones.....but here in Nigeria...I ain't returning sh!t....I will gift one to miracle.... Lord knows I need to touch that ass..

Them give one to my gf and my sister and keep one in case I loose one...then sell the rest

Re: A Buyer Accidentally Received 10 Google Pixel 4 Phones After Ordering For One by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 10, 2020
Well, no much option
Re: A Buyer Accidentally Received 10 Google Pixel 4 Phones After Ordering For One by emmy512: 9:06pm On May 10, 2020
Chirowman:
US and Nigeria is not the same.you can be easily tracked from all corners but here in Nigeria none most people both security outfits depend on telecommunication companies for information but not the same with US .Google can easily track him down but Google cant track Nigerians easily ,most times you will be in Imo Google will tell you your location is lagos or abuja.
thats true, but they have nothing on him. He didn't steal.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

HELP: How To Set 4G Network On Gionee F100l / How To Activate MTN Missed Call Alert Service / Blackberry Mep Code Set To Zero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.