Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Would You Allow Your Nursery School Child To Resume School now? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Would You Allow Your Nursery School Child To Resume School now? (325 Views)

How I Found Out My Student Was My Nursery School Teacher –lecturer / Who can help me Create Lesson Plans and worksheets for a primary school child ? / Chinese Nursery School Hires Sexy Pole Dancers To Welcome Kids Back To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Nursery School Child To Resume School now? by MrBen619(m): 1:10pm On May 10, 2020
Hello everyone, my name is Benjamin, Benue state indigen but i base in Rivers State at the moment, my son is living with my wife at (her place) logo local government area.

As a law abiding citizen i could not travel to my place because of the inter state border closures.
On 20-04 last month my one and only son of three years old called me and told me that their school have resumed, i never believed him and the mother, to extend that i had to call some people at my place to confirm if some schools have resumed, but all the people i asked (about 7 people) said there's nothing like that, no school have resumed.

So i told the mother to go to school and give the phone to the head mistress so that i can confirm from her, and the woman told me that their school have resumed and they are taking good care of the children.

I was very mad about their decision to resume school in this period of covid-19.
Within two weeks they sent him away for school fees, i have the money to pay for the fee but am still contemplating whether to send the money or not, and if it is true and i did not pay that school fees it may affect his promotion because this is third term.
Am really confused now because i care for safety of my son not the money, and i don't even know who to contact that can take action about it, if it's true.

PLEASE MY PEOPLE, I NEED A VERY STRONG AND ENCOURAGING ADVANCE OVER THIS SITUATION.
Re: Would You Allow Your Nursery School Child To Resume School now? by bustykasa(f): 1:17pm On May 10, 2020
it's not safe to allow kids in school at this time moreover the federal government didn't permit any school to open. please tell your wife to withdraw your child from that evil school
I don't know how some people reason sef
Re: Would You Allow Your Nursery School Child To Resume School now? by athaboi(f): 1:22pm On May 10, 2020
Yes, depending on the state...if na Lagos or kano, is a No No No
Re: Would You Allow Your Nursery School Child To Resume School now? by MrBen619(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2020
Noted
Re: Would You Allow Your Nursery School Child To Resume School now? by MrBen619(m): 1:30pm On May 10, 2020
Is benue state, we have only two confirmed cases so far.
Re: Would You Allow Your Nursery School Child To Resume School now? by Kylekent59: 1:32pm On May 10, 2020
athaboi:
Yes, depending on the state...if na Lagos or kano, is a No No No
bustykasa:
it's not safe to allow kids in school at this time moreover the federal government didn't permit any school to open. please tell your wife to withdraw your child from that evil school
I don't know how some people reason sef

Even in Wuhan, school has resumed, and if anything wanna go right, the leaders know what to do.

For now, it's a very big "no."
Re: Would You Allow Your Nursery School Child To Resume School now? by yomi007k(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2020
Kylekent59:

Even in Wuhan, school has resumed, and if anything wanna go right, the leaders know what to do.

For now, it's a very big "no."

Is Nigeria Wuhan?

If the same death toll that occured in China or USA happen here , do you think Nigeria will be able to handle it?

I advise Op to contact the state or local government for proper information as regards opening or closingof the school as each state has it's own protocols.

(1) (Reply)

Parents Reject N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning In Atlantic Hall School / E-learning: Don’t Submit Lecture Notes, Partake In Virtual Meetings, ASUU Warns / Online Free Tutorial For Students Preparing For SSCE. Starts 15th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.