Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

So Many Particles In The 7up Drink I Bought. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / So Many Particles In The 7up Drink I Bought. (804 Views)

My Son Looks Like 7up's Fido Dido, Help!!!! / A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) / What Causes White Particles To Float In Urine Of A Male? (2) (3) (4)

So Many Particles In The 7up Drink I Bought. by drstan(m): 1:58pm On May 10, 2020
Guys let be careful with these drinks oh! so I bought 7Up today as par Sunday na , my brother opened his own and started drinking immediately. I do examine drinks before taking them, lo and behold, what I saw in the drinks baffles me as all 4 bottles I bought are contaminated with heavy particles like Spirogyra and my brother is scared of his fate as he has taken his own.

Re: So Many Particles In The 7up Drink I Bought. by illicit(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2020
pictures or 7up may sue u
Re: So Many Particles In The 7up Drink I Bought. by Beedehmee(m): 2:15pm On May 10, 2020
Na 7up una wan destroy next.
there is no way spirogyra can grow there, make una stop una rubbish.

Re: So Many Particles In The 7up Drink I Bought. by Juell(m): 2:15pm On May 10, 2020
Keep them as evidences and sue 7up,make sure you get a very good lawyer
Re: So Many Particles In The 7up Drink I Bought. by Zeeknow3245(m): 6:34pm On May 10, 2020
Lol oooo fake news ooo una wan spoil pesin market same thing I see for whatsapp about One malt like that lie ooo.
Re: So Many Particles In The 7up Drink I Bought. by slyfox35(m): 6:50pm On May 10, 2020
drstan:
Guys let be careful with these drinks oh! so I bought 7Up today as par Sunday na , my brother opened his own and started drinking immediately. I do examine drinks before taking them, lo and behold, what I saw in the drinks baffles me as all 4 bottles I bought are contaminated with heavy particles like Spirogyra and my brother is scared of his fate as he has taken his own.
You just wake up on Sunday morning say you wan come fool urself for nairaland
Objective Achieved !
Re: So Many Particles In The 7up Drink I Bought. by drstan(m): 11:53pm On May 10, 2020
slyfox35:

You just wake up on Sunday morning say you wan come fool urself for nairaland
Objective Achieved !
. what do I stand to gain? wished I can post video of it for you to see.

Re: So Many Particles In The 7up Drink I Bought. by drstan(m): 11:55pm On May 10, 2020
Zeeknow3245:
Lol oooo fake news ooo una wan spoil pesin market same thing I see for whatsapp about One malt like that lie ooo.
Oga! I'm not an alarmist, but on this! its worrisome. Think of people that may have consumed such product from the batch of these particles infected drinks.
Re: So Many Particles In The 7up Drink I Bought. by slyfox35(m): 12:54am On May 11, 2020
drstan:
. what do I stand to gain? wished I can post video of it for you to see.
Post it on YouTube and share the link
Re: So Many Particles In The 7up Drink I Bought. by drstan(m): 7:09am On May 11, 2020
slyfox35:

Post it on YouTube and share the link
So that bloggers will now create a fire out of it. That will do more harm to the company.
Re: So Many Particles In The 7up Drink I Bought. by slyfox35(m): 8:14am On May 11, 2020
drstan:
So that bloggers will now create a fire out of it. That will do more harm to the company.
Lol,so Na good you be wan do the company?
My guy...go and sit down joor,fake news is stupidity, especially tarnishing ones image
Re: So Many Particles In The 7up Drink I Bought. by drstan(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2020
slyfox35:

Lol,so Na good you be wan do the company?
My guy...go and sit down joor,fake news is stupidity, especially tarnishing ones image
I no your type, so sorry. I owe you nothing to prove anything to you. The aim of the post for us to check our drinks before taking it. Do have a splendid day ahead.

Man Tests Positive For COVID Three Weeks After Second Vaccine Dose / Israel Just Did A Self Holocaust With Covid Vaxx Drive / How To Prevent Baldness