Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,445 members, 7,954,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Christian Unity. Some Say I'm Of Paul, While Others Say I'm Of Appolos. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Unity. Some Say I'm Of Paul, While Others Say I'm Of Appolos. (219 Views)

When Some Say "We Are No Longer Under The Law" / Are The Teachings Of Paul Truly Against The Teachings Of Jesus? / Fulani Herdsmen: Father Mbaka Protests Against Murder Of Paul Offu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Unity. Some Say I'm Of Paul, While Others Say I'm Of Appolos. by osualanobleson: 2:10pm On May 10, 2020
If your affiliation with any denomination causes you to hate or not associate with other Christians, then that affiliation is toxic to the body of Christ.

(1) (Reply)

What Nigerian Pastors Said About COVID-19 / Godless Sentiment Attached To Religious Celebration / Pentecost:how To Have A Special Relationship With The Holy Spirit(1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.