Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

How True Is This Rivers Country People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How True Is This Rivers Country People (388 Views)

Please My Country People Americans Should Back Off From Our Election. / Why We Should Never Be Against Our Hausa And Fulani Country People / My Country People, Wetin You Fit Talk About Your President? God The Killings..hm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This Rivers Country People by Novemberaura(m): 3:14pm On May 10, 2020
Nteoma Chimaobi
THIS IS NYESOM WIKE HE NEED YOUR PRAYERS
Since I took over as the GOVERNOR of River State, I have been confronted with different harassment from the federal government just because I made it clear that I will not be like other PDP governors who supports PDP by the day and APC by the night.
I am the only GOVERNOR who has not gone to Abuja before to meet with those in ASO ROCK why because I know my value and onions.
BECAUSE of this, the federal government have stop bringing allocations to my state. Let me tell you that since I took over as GOVERNOR of RIVER STATE, I have not received any allocations which other states are getting just because I decided not to play politics with the life of River state people and their hatred on me.
All the federal roads in my state have been abandoned. I decided to use the River state IGR to construct these roads.
I pay workers salaries as at when due
I pay pensioners their pension
But one thing I will never tolerate is to Allow the same federal government that have denied us our rights to come and determine what happens in River state.
I swore an oath to protect the people of Rivers State and their interest and until I leave office, nobody will determine how I run my state.
I am not like other GOVERNORS who will not talk when their people are being killed or the Abuja supreme Court made GOVERNOR.
I will protect River State.
This is my territory
If the federal government disturbs me again, I will declare River state A BIAFRA state or Niger Delta State and wait for the consequences.
You pipe oil from my state to all Northern states yet, you can't bring common allocations and what is due to us!
I am not a fool and RIVER STATE people are not fools
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
PLEASE I NEED YOUR PRAYERS.
Re: How True Is This Rivers Country People by nobone(f): 3:32pm On May 10, 2020
Reactions, counter reactions, keep them rolling in please
Re: How True Is This Rivers Country People by Novemberaura(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2020
nobone:
Reactions, counter reactions, keep them rolling in please

are you resident in rivers??

what is the situation there
Re: How True Is This Rivers Country People by nobone(f): 7:33pm On May 12, 2020
Novemberaura:

are you resident in rivers??

what is the situation there

Today and tomorrow is Christmas in phalga and obio akpor LGA's ��

(1) (Reply)

#covid19: President Buhari Will NOT Address Nigerians Today - Femi Adesina / Nigeria Leaders: Before And Now Pictures / Is There Any Land Locked African Country That Nigeria Is Better Than

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.