Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Timeline Of Rivers State And COVID19 Cases - Brian - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Timeline Of Rivers State And COVID19 Cases - Brian (219 Views)

Ivermectin And Covid19 Anosmia (loss Of Sense Of Smell) - A Review Of Studies / Coronavirus: Wike Reveals Identity Of Rivers Index Case, Close Down Markets / Brian Omondi: 'My Mother Died Without Telling Me I Had HIV' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timeline Of Rivers State And COVID19 Cases - Brian by Atikulated: 5:45pm On May 10, 2020
Before 1st case - Wike orders closure of state boundaries and suspension of flights into Rivers State.

1st Case is confirmed in Rivers State - Wike bans all public gatherings and religious activities.

2nd and 3rd Cases are confirmed - Wike arrests Caverton Pilots and seals up Caverton facilities in Rivers State.

4th and 5th cases are confirmed- Wike relaxes ban on religious activities for Easter after closed door ceasefire negotiations with COVID19.

6th case is confirmed- Saturday night, ceasefire negotiations with COVID19 fail and Wike announces continuous ban on religious activities.

More cases are confirmed - Wike seals up some markets and leave some open after discussing territorial arrangements with COVID19.

10th case is confirmed - Wike begins to share palliatives across the state and inaugurates a task force at the boundary to enforce travel restrictions.

11th case is confirmed - Wike announces a lockdown until further notice but gives Port Harcourt and Obioakpor residents 72 hours notice to stock up, give birth, treat all their infirmities and boost their immune systems as even essential services will not be allowed to function.

12th and 13th cases are confirmed - Lockdown begins. Wike sends defaulters of lockdown to isolation centers and promises to auction their cars. Pregnant woman loses baby because Police officers and task force denied them road access to the hospital. Wike provides 5 medical ambulances to service the 4 million residents of Port Harcourt and ObioAkpor.

14th and 15th cases - Nigeria Police in Port Harcourt start shooting at members of COVID19 terrorist cell whose crimes were just standing outside their house gates.

Currently - Wike demolishes hotel harboring members of COVID19 cult group in Eleme which is not in the territory of the Lockdown.

What did I miss??

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3441648442529634&id=100000535367177

Re: Timeline Of Rivers State And COVID19 Cases - Brian by infinitethrust: 5:50pm On May 10, 2020
Wike this Wike that. Mshewww.
Wike no send!!!
Re: Timeline Of Rivers State And COVID19 Cases - Brian by donbachi(m): 6:02pm On May 10, 2020
But the edge hotel owned by him is running..naso i hear.
Re: Timeline Of Rivers State And COVID19 Cases - Brian by ewigmee: 6:46pm On May 10, 2020
??

(1) (Reply)

SOS!!! Prosper Chinonso, 6, Needs N25m For Bone Marrow Operation / AKROIMA Supports Invention Of Hands-free Hand-washing Machine To Combat COVID-19 / How To Recover From Rape And Sexual Assault Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.