Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center (98868 Views)

Wike Orders Task Force To Destroy 500 Impounded Commercial Motorcycles / Wike Orders Auction Of Adamawa Trucks, Cattle For Breach Of PHC Lockdown / Lockdown: Wike Orders Auction Of Seized Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by Michealdonald24(m): 8:15pm On May 10, 2020
Eye service
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by babtop2019: 8:15pm On May 10, 2020
I love this governor.Better than any other governor...The rule of law is for everyone,I wonder why the PHED CEO is doing walking around town despite his level of exposure and class.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by gfon(m): 8:17pm On May 10, 2020
toludadon:
sorry but this line of thought is dumb. You expected the MD of PHED to be moving around with plier and ladder? Nigeria is doomed with people like you
jst call a spade a spade.that man broke the law.moreover he is meant to ave a pass with him if truly he's on essential duty
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by FX(m): 8:17pm On May 10, 2020
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh laugh wan kee me .
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by jrusky(m): 8:17pm On May 10, 2020
Pls today is Sunday and you are telling us what happened on Thursday now over 72 hours situation pls hold your peace and dump these over-old news its a bullshit.

I know Wike taken some action I do not support but it does not mean any little thing he do now a sin, hell No pls.

The law say stay at home it does not matter you are a MD of one useless company stay at home failure to obey be ready to be embarrass.

Law is law. Òrder is Order it does not matter who the hell you are.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by Metrofox(m): 8:17pm On May 10, 2020
valiju:
When then switch off rivers electricity the Gov go get senses

lol.. so them go switch off electricity, stop to make money because of one Manager abi na free electricity? Funny guy
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by bizhop01: 8:17pm On May 10, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
If I were to be a governor of any of the remaining 35 states, I will publicly condemn the actions of Wike
Ignorant
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by slowice(m): 8:18pm On May 10, 2020
annsrealms:

PHCN duty on Sunday?

So you really think those that turn on power on Sunday re ghosts?re you 11 year old or less? Seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by Emma1Oj(m): 8:19pm On May 10, 2020
dontro:
I thought the power sector guys are exempted from the lockdown?
That's what Lagos and Fed govt said, but Wike said he don't and can't take order from Abuja. that's y any move from Fg to River is blocked. abi u done Ncdc talk anyhow abt covid19 to rivers?
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by Adgideon(m): 8:21pm On May 10, 2020
Agbero project gv'nor
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by eleko1: 8:21pm On May 10, 2020
By the time Dey switch off pota light and pipu Dey die of heat,Wike go get sense last last.He go Nor say Nepa too get power
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by nengibo: 8:21pm On May 10, 2020
Exc2000:

when he was there not now .. clown
You are just a goat
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by edoairways: 8:22pm On May 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Law is For Everyone!

If the Phcn Oga was in the USA or some sane Nation, will he flout the orders?
How you want take get light?
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by Emma1Oj(m): 8:22pm On May 10, 2020
pennywys:
cheesy

Our Governor is a tyrant

He controls the executive and the judiciary at the same time
Me I love this kind of tyranny o.. that's what feat Nigerians, iron hand without mercy. if not they will mess him up the way they did to Jonathan. Fashola acted same way that's y he succeeded in Lagos.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by alcuin(m): 8:23pm On May 10, 2020
evansjeff:

What sort of stupidity is this for fvck sake?

I weak for the guy, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by Exc2000: 8:23pm On May 10, 2020
nengibo:

You are just a goat

No Doubt.. Greatest Of All Time

Mr Cow
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2020
gaby:
Emperor.

Na small small kpekus dey wide.

The guy don test and see how far him fit lord over Riverians.

Him go let lose soon and that'll be his undoing on the long run.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by Beosten(m): 8:24pm On May 10, 2020
gfon:
did u see the MD With ladder and plier?

Oponu ni e. Who will give order to those carrying pliers?
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by friday2011(m): 8:25pm On May 10, 2020
Beosten:

See this mumu, is it not the leadership of PHED that orders engineers around? Ode

I dont have time to exchange words with you, go and face your parents at home and insult them...

Ebu mi o si lenue"

Awon iya e ni ode.

Idiot.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Law is For Everyone!

Erase this your post.
It is an illogical comment.
It is just like saying that the gate man or cleaner of an hospital should be arrested on his or her way to work.
Do you expect the doctors to turn to cleaners or gate men ?
Electricity distribution companies provide essential services and you don't expect a company to run without a functioning administrative department(an MD must be at work to monitor and ensure a lot of things are going on well every working day in a company) .
Unless you want to say something logical don't quote me.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by princemillla(m): 8:26pm On May 10, 2020
Can people tell people who r calling this gov names that lock down in river is total lockdown not partial like WHT we av in Lagos.

If govt pronounce orders, everyone should endeavor to abide. It's very simple. We need a man like wike to, correct many things in Nigeria.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by wolfenstein(m): 8:27pm On May 10, 2020
Isn't PHED an essential service?

If I be the man I for just text them to off all the light
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by Theoarhics: 8:28pm On May 10, 2020
Kudos to Wike on this one. Who you are or what you have done doesn't give you right to break the law. It takes a fearless man to take the decision Wike did. Nice one.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by oodua1stson: 8:28pm On May 10, 2020
I doubt if this man is of sound mind. I don't see how it makes sense to arrest the CEO of power distribution company. Of course he has a sure alibi that he's working and lockdown everywhere in the world can not stop people who work in power or telecommunications company

wike is a mad man
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by oodua1stson: 8:29pm On May 10, 2020
Theoarhics:
Kudos to Wike on this one. Who you are or what you have done doesn't give you right to break the law. It takes a fearless man to take the decision Wike did. Nice one.
you're probably deranged or retarded. He has every right to move around because of his line of work. He works in power distribution company. Just like communications, they are essentials too

1 Like

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by jidxin(m): 8:30pm On May 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Law is For Everyone!

I'm angry that Nigerians are stupid, unlearned and they are not ready to learn.... Some set of people are exempted from the lockdown and his business is one

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by ud4u: 8:30pm On May 10, 2020
Military na in fit this man, meanwhile above the law is not applicable in Rivers State.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by toludadon(m): 8:30pm On May 10, 2020
gfon:
jst call a spade a spade.that man broke the law.moreover he is meant to ave a pass with him if truly he's on essential duty
just hear yourself, a company is on essential duty but its MD is not? you are sounding ridiculous seriously

3 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by oluwasegun007(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2020
Imagine Buhari enter PH unannounced....

Wike will send em straight to 14 days.
Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by cnnamoko(m): 8:31pm On May 10, 2020
i weak o. idiots everywhere. The man is the brain of d org. must he carry ladder and rope before we see him as a worker?

this lockdown is rubbish. whats the essence of lockdown without massive testing?

some asymtomatic carriers ll simply resume distibution of the virus any time its called off.

evansjeff:

What sort of stupidity is this for fvck sake?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by jidxin(m): 8:32pm On May 10, 2020
dontro:
I thought the power sector guys are exempted from the lockdown?
thank you my brother wike is wickedly mad... The man can sue him

2 Likes

Re: Wike Orders Arrest Of PHED CEO, Sends Him To Isolation Center by edoairways: 8:32pm On May 10, 2020
lastempero:

Phcn is an essential service provider, wike is just going crazy .
There is nothing like isolation centre my broda, Wike just want to show off. They will settle themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) / SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Nigeria Breaking News Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.