Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) (98806 Views)

Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo / President Buhari, CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele In Senegal Conference (Photos) / Obasanjo Knelt Down For Emiko, Olu Of Warri (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by envoymedia: 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY84LvIRIs8

Peter Obi knelt down to have a handshake with Atiku Abubakar at the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) Conference held today in Lagos, IGBERETV reports.

Peter Obi walked up to Atiku Abubakar who was seated. Peter Obi knelt and greeted him, and Atiku stood up and hugged him.

https://igberetvnews.com/1426598/moment-peter-obi-knelt-greet-atiku-nba-conference-photos-video/

69 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Ricky97(m): 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Very humble fellow

735 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by incandescentena: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2022
Obi head dey dia

The day Anthony Joshua prostrated for President Muhammadu Buhari in
London with his victory belts, Joshua has lost all his boxing championship since then sad

--------------------------------- if only AJ knew

391 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Focusmi: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
Atiku the Baba of Babas

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by refugee: 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2022
That is what a Presidential Aspirant does... He is simply speaking the language of Atiku... Proper way to greet an elder in Hausa

455 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by fman(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
Wey Bobo Chicago?
Shaky shaky daddy!!

817 Likes 65 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Some stoopeed people will start attributing this act to the fact that Obi is a boy to Atiku. Obi is just too good to be our leader, he's complete in all ramifications. He should be elected President of Africa so that the narratives can actually change among the black race!

723 Likes 60 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Goodmanamen: 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Humility is inborn, I see it in peter obi that was why he succeeded in governing anambra state and now incoming president of Nigeria

422 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
It is good to respect your Seniors

Obi will make a good president no doubt

469 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by donphilopus: 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2022
Uniquekriss:
Some stoopeed people will start attributing this act to the fact that Obi is a boy to Atiku. Obi is just too good to be our leader, he's complete in all ramifications. He should be elected President of Africa so that the narratives can actually change among the black race!

I thought Igbos were against kneeling for or bowing to someone? They say they only bow to their Chi.

This one na notice me abeg.!

Same thing that you condemn Yoruba's for doing is what you're commending Peter Obi for now. Hypocrisy.!

250 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
donphilopus:

I thought Igbos were against kneeling for or bowing to someone? They say they only bow to their Chi.

Same thing that you condemn Yoruba's for doing si what you're commending Peter Obi for now. Hypocrisy.!
Stop this tribalism it won't do you any good

376 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by sanpipita(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
Peter Obi's humility is pleasing, he has no time to fight or antagonise anyone, he just wants to focus on issues and what needs to be done to bring progress to Nigeria

207 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by donphilopus: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
It is good to respect your Seniors

Obi will make a good president no doubt

If Tinubu had done this to Buhari now, you would call him a Fulani slave. Why the hypocrisy?!

132 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2022
donphilopus:

If Tinubu had done this to Buhari now, you would call him a Fulani slave. Why the hypocrisy?!
What is Tinubu?

Animal, place or a thing?

270 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Arysexy(m): 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Obi is humility personified. Only hateful tribalist will look for reasons to hate this man

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by donphilopus: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

What is Tinubu?

Animal, place or a thing?

Tinubu is the incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

84 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by kettykin: 8:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Humility and Obidience praticalized. What other evidence do we need

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
donphilopus:

Not this Nigeria maybe Niger republic

193 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Arysexy(m): 8:38pm On Aug 22, 2022
donphilopus:

Tinubu that ran away from NBA colloquium?

171 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
donphilopus:

Same thing that you condemn Yoruba's for doing is what you're commending Peter Obi for now. Hypocrisy.!
please don't quote me if you're bringing tribe here before thunder will strike u. I'm not after tribe, it's about who has the interest of Nigeria at heart from every indication.

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Ttalk: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Uniquekriss:

There's nothing you won't hear from zombidient. The hypnosis is stronger that the one MNK used on them.

This one has lost his mind completely

265 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ttalk:

There's nothing you won't hear from zombidient. The hypnosis is stronger that the one MNK used on them.

This one has lost his mind completely
the worse you can do is to hug transformer, whether the grammar makes sense to you or not, what matters is that I've passed a message and only people(dumb) like you won't understand with ease

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by AllTheWayUp: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Atiku and Obi are still very close.
The reason Atiku is pissed off with Wike was because Wike was the reason Obi decamped from PDP to Labour Party

25 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Ttalk: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2022
Uniquekriss:
the worse you can do is to hug transformer, whether the grammar makes sense to you or not, what matters is that I've passed a message and only people(dumb) like you won't understand with ease

Nelson Mandella of blessed memory wasn't termed as Saviour of Africa by SA people, it is Obi of all people that would be the mirror of Africa. A pandora candidate and money laundering with 250m

249 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Ttalk: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2022
Uniquekriss:

Nelson Mandella of blessed memory wasn't termed as Saviour of Africa by SA people, it is Obi of all people that would be the mirror of Africa. A pandora candidate and money laundering caught with 250m

226 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by abobote: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Very humble and respectful

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Ttalk:

Nelson Mandella of blessed memory wasn't termed as Saviour of Africa by SA people, it is Obi of all people that would be the mirror of Africa. A pandora candidate and money laundering caught with 250m
Obi doesn't have to go to prison to be called the saviour, just wait until after 1 tenure as president, not just Nigeria, the whole of Africa will celebrate having him

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by ASAPFERG1: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tribe of slaves and asslickers undecided

220 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Ttalk: 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Uniquekriss:

Nothing concerns me with your English na your hyperbolic praises dey amuse me

220 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) by Ttalk: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Uniquekriss:
Obi doesn't have to go to prison to be called the saviour, just wait until after 1 tenure as president, not just Nigeria, the whole of Africa will celebrate having him
Better. But he has no chance, he hasn't made any sacrifice that would give him such status, someone who failed to build APGA is the one that would build Africa.

235 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Monitor Lizard Governor Ben Ayade Caught While On Inspection / Rivers Rerun: Graphic Photos Of People Killed During Election Today / SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.