Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong (16698 Views)

Constituents Collate Signatures To Recall Simon Lalong / Governor Lalong Patronising A Groundnut Seller iIn Jos (Photos) / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by virginboy1(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2020
Just like HIV, CORONA VIRUS is REAL sad
Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by Pidginwhisper: 7:25pm On May 10, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Zainab don put me 4 trouble

Governor Lalong should please cancel the lockdown till Tuesday.
One girl(Zainab) from Gombe that visited me 4 weekend want to finish my food by all means, she planned going back on Tuesday and if d lockdown starts today that means she will not go home again.
My foodstuffs is in trouble.
Hausa girls too like food

Governor Lalong please cancel the planned today's lockdown till she go back biko

Rip my foodstuffs

Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by awoo47: 7:28pm On May 10, 2020
Dannieln1:
plateau state is already hinting us that there will be a total nation wide lock down
plateau has been on lockdown since, even b4 lagos sef. dat gov dey overdo...
as boredom wan kill person i jus smuggle nd run bk to my state.
Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by ofiko123(m): 7:30pm On May 10, 2020
I don't know when all these lockdown will end..
Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by CasNova(m): 7:32pm On May 10, 2020
It is a welcome gesture. It is long overdue.
Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by Degrezhaa: 7:37pm On May 10, 2020
Another Day another lockdown...

Naija which way
Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by jrusky(m): 7:38pm On May 10, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.

Haaa bro wetin happened nah? So just because of Platue want to lockdown you now turned Obahiagbon with all these grammar

Haaa pls ooo.
Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by Spain007(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

One girl(Zainab) from Gombe that visited me 4 weekend want to finish my food by all means, she planned going back on Tuesday and if d lockdown starts today that means she will not go home again.

Governor Lalong please cancel the planned today's lockdown till she go back biko

Rip my foodstuffs

She bring foodstuffs for you aswel,and you didn't say anything abt that because you no fit chop am finish.
Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by Machinegun91(m): 7:45pm On May 10, 2020
apache22b:
I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for the dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated through the innuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that, such is the significance of the aforementioned, distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramifications to which will be the outcome of epic proportions. I thank you for your unequivocal.
no single sense after all this your flamboyant grammars

1 Like

Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 10, 2020
apache22b:

angry
apache22b:

BULLSHIT
Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by Machinegun91(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=MrDoGood post=89404969][/quote] pitied
Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by ck470: 7:59pm On May 10, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

So u are among those you aid people to violate lockdown how did she get there from Gombe in the first place

Rip my foodstuffs
Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by Shedrack777: 7:59pm On May 10, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Rip my foodstuffs
Bring Her Come House, I'll Make To Feed Her Well till her tummy protrude
Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by ck470: 8:03pm On May 10, 2020
Honor10:

Keep quiet! Did this governor went about demolishing hotel, why can't the useless and wicked wike seize the hotel and convert it to isolation center, instead of demolishing.

I am sure u will av bn screaming tyrant, dictator etc, if it was Buhari that did half of what wike did

Hypocrite.
when u become a governor the like u have just said this is wike's method simple. Nigerians are too stubborn if some people didn't sneak into this country abinitio we won't be where we are today.
Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:08pm On May 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

Lockdown is just to reduce its spread.

It is contacted through bodily contact. So to reduce such contact, people should remain at home.
What is stopping this governors from having an agreement to lockdown all the states the same time and reopen the time instead all this nonsense? If Nigeria government is serious about slowing down the spread all state must come into agreement lockdown together and reopen together not this one a state governor will sleep and lockdown today another will sleep and lockdown next week.
Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by bencarson007(m): 8:20pm On May 10, 2020
For those of you advocating lockdown, you all should know that the lockdown being done here by the government is politically motivated and not peoplecentric... These bastardy in government don't care if we die or live... They just care about their pockets.

To fight corona virus, it has to be a collective effort unlike the everyone to your tent approach being carried out right now.

The entry and exit points into our states should be testing centres with the 1 minute test kit being readily available to test people who passing through and certificates issued to those tested.

The lock down should also be given a human face as palliatives should be handed out street by street... House by house.

I recently spoke to a man and asked how he was managing and he said with a broken heart that someone stole his 3 yams from his kitchen at Auchi... I was broken hearted... This shit is getting out of hand because of our leaders and their political stupidity.

The rich and the political office holders won't suffer but me and you and our families and our businesses.

I don't even want to start with religious leaders... That's a whole new story in its own...

We are definitely on our own....

Am out

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by ImDStar: 8:21pm On May 10, 2020
clevvermind:
I hope they have provided what the people will eat.

Very very important.
Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by Dannieln1: 8:37pm On May 10, 2020
awoo47:
plateau has been on lockdown since, even b4 lagos sef. dat gov dey overdo...
as boredom wan kill person i jus smuggle nd run bk to my state.
Lol. Where in jos do u stay
Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by kemii9294: 9:07pm On May 10, 2020
Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by Izumuo(m): 9:16pm On May 10, 2020
No be small case ooo
Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by WaffenSS(m): 9:56pm On May 10, 2020
apache22b:

We read you loud and clear.

Quarantine does make people slightly mad

1 Like

Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 10, 2020
As usual here in Jos, mon- Thursday lockdown. Then fri-sun freedom.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 10, 2020
apache22b:
You ended up wasting your time, you didn't communicate anything.
Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by Sensini123(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2020
Plateau people una good morning oo!!! una just dey wake up. When other states are easing on lockdown.
Re: Plateau Lockdown Commences Midnight Today - Lalong by ojaydedon(m): 11:45pm On May 10, 2020
CasNova:
It is a welcome gesture. It is long overdue.

Plateau State has always been on lock down for over a month now. lock down is just released every weekend for people to buy things and it continues Sunday midnight.

The topic is misleading

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts 22160kg Codeine, Meth, Loud At Lagos Seaport, Mushin Raids / Dickson Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory Today / Femi Fani-Kayode Writes To Police, Requests For Rescheduling Of His Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.