Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. (797 Views)

Chinedu Okeke: This SA Man Is Searching For His Long Lost Family From Abia / This Is Why Men Can Never Tolerate Their Wives Cheating On Them. / Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by alex4nj(f): 6:19pm On May 10, 2020

Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by Ezennwa(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2020
hmm!

Let's wait for our elderstatemen to put mouth into this matter.

1 Like

Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by Donald3d(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2020
Its also safe to turn the tables.
Many Nigerian men keep asking for what they can't give or do .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by Stacyomolola(f): 6:51pm On May 10, 2020
Donald3d:
It also safe to turn the tables. Many Nigerian men keep asking for what they can't give or do .
Seconded

4 Likes

Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by Holumhidey(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2020
Shuo, na government work......?

3 Likes

Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by Azyne(f): 7:08pm On May 10, 2020
Because I'm his mother or what?

I'm not understanding o, wasn't put on this planet to babysit any grown man. And talking about tolerating his excesses? Oh please angry

7 Likes

Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by Amanee(f): 7:17pm On May 10, 2020
Opinions are like butt holes, everyone has them

6 Likes

Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by bukatyne(f): 7:55pm On May 10, 2020
A woman is to beautify the life of a man how the love of a man makes a woman glow and flourish.

That said, change can only originate from the person so any agent of change is on her own.

Organize a man's life, good one.

Tolerate: we have to tolerate one another, nobody is perfect.

1 Like

Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 10, 2020
Madam Pickmeshia...
I hope you’re not babysitting a man for free sha!.. it’s a full job and you should be getting paid for it.

Ndi overdo! After all this babysitting and spoon feeding , you go still share bills.. make una no wound women for this part of the world

9 Likes

Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by Kdon2: 8:19pm On May 10, 2020
Azyne:
Because I'm his mother or what?

I'm not understanding o, wasn't put on this planet to babysit any grown man. And talking about tolerating his excesses? Oh please angry

You will learn when your curtain drops!
Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by Adinije(f): 8:24pm On May 10, 2020
Women this, women that. Una no dey tire?

8 Likes

Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by Mindlog: 8:27pm On May 10, 2020
A man is not an invalid.

7 Likes

Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by sammoe(m): 9:22pm On May 10, 2020
So, a grown, self-aware man will handover the power and responsibility of personal development and transformation to another human? Tueh!

Such a mission is highly likely to fail; such an endeavour is unsustainable.

9 Likes

Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by Biglittlelois(f): 9:30pm On May 10, 2020
sammoe:
So, a grown, self-aware man will handover the power and responsibility of personal development and transformation to another human? Tueh!

Such a mission is highly likely to fail; such an endeavour is unsustainable.

I am so glad this is coming from a man.

4 Likes

Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 10, 2020
alex4nj:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhgWr540090
It is not a woman's job to Change a man neither a man's Job to change a woman.

3 Likes

Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by Saintmary(f): 9:42pm On May 10, 2020
Just as a woman's happiness lies in her own hands, a man's self development lies in his own hands, stop being lazy, Nigerians.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by Bola146(f): 10:10pm On May 10, 2020
A man, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A woman undecided

6 Likes

Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 10, 2020
Honestly, why the hell are women responsible for every fault?
So a woman's purpose in life is to organize the life of a grown_ass man? We are obligated to swallow down his bullshit? And it's now our duty to do the impossible, change the habits of another individual who usually older. Like, wtf?

6 Likes

Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by cococandy(f): 3:32am On May 11, 2020
A grown person should be organized. Why wait for a wife to organize and change you.
Change you into what? That means you’re coming into the union as a non-desirable partner and it’s up to the wife to change you. I’m guessing if you fail in your responsibilities as the husband, then the wife is to blame because she didn’t change you into the right person you’re meant to be? Well I’ve heard that before so it’s nothing new but how does that sound to you OP?

I agree on tolerance both ways. Also depends on what’s being tolerated and how many chances you expect to be given on the same issue that you’re being tolerated for. Can’t keep doing the same thing over and over and expect tolerance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by frozen70(f): 4:08am On May 11, 2020
If a man with bad characters wants to change let him change, if he wants to hold on to it, let him do so

Women have stopped taking faults for an over grown adults stupidity

Gone are the days

3 Likes

Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by Ochiban: 9:59pm On May 11, 2020
Recipe for co-dependency. In this day and age, still encouraging women to treat men like children
Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by missimelda01(f): 10:10pm On May 11, 2020
Nobody can change a person Oga, he makes up his mind to unlearn, learn and relearn things.. stop giving women impossible tasks.

1 Like

Re: A Woman, Who Cannot Tolerate, Organize & Change A Man, Is Not Worthy Of A Man. by Mstick: 12:32am On May 12, 2020
Women sorry oh!

But what do I know?

I am just a yaba left escapee with Daddy issues.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Start A Sharwarma/ Restaurant Business? / Women Like This Are Very Few / Sapa Wan Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.