Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Pls How Do I Start A Sharwarma/ Restaurant Business? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls How Do I Start A Sharwarma/ Restaurant Business? (789 Views)

Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks / Couple Ignore Their Maid At A Restaurant, Angry Nigerians React (Photos) / Nigerian Asked To Prepay For His Meal In Canada To Be Paid $10,000 By Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Start A Sharwarma/ Restaurant Business? by Harlequeen: 1:15pm On Jun 16, 2020
Pls nairalanders, come to my aid

It has not been easy for me during this lockdown.

I have been looking for ideas to start a business, and the ones that appealed to me is either a sharwarma/barbeque business or a restaurant/canteen business.

I don't know much about the business.

Pls i want to ask, is it viable? Because I don't stay in a populated area like abuja, i stay in Minna.

How much capital will i need to start a small scale canteen?

What materials, tools and equipment will i need?

Who do i need to employ?

How do i learn how to make sharwarma/barbeque?

I have just 100k

God bless your hustle as you give suggestions. Thank you
Re: Pls How Do I Start A Sharwarma/ Restaurant Business? by DenreleDave(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2020
Harlequeen:
Pls nairalanders, come to my aid

It has not been easy for me during this lockdown.

I have been looking for ideas to start a business, and the ones that appealed to me is either a sharwarma/barbeque business or a restaurant/canteen business.

I don't know much about the business.

Pls i want to ask, is it viable? Because I don't stay in a populated area like abuja, i stay in Minna.

How much capital will i need to start a small scale canteen?

What materials, tools and equipment will i need?

Who do i need to employ?

How do i learn how to make sharwarma/barbeque?

I have just 100k

God bless your hustle as you give suggestions. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Start A Sharwarma/ Restaurant Business? by Harlequeen: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2020
Thank you very much sir,

Sent you an email already
DenreleDave:

Pm me... I am not collecting anytin from u..

I will teach u how to make sharwama...

What and what to do so as to gain patronage

Areas u shud be....

I once operated a shawarma joint for someone..

Re: Pls How Do I Start A Sharwarma/ Restaurant Business? by DenreleDave(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2020
Harlequeen:
Thank you very much sir,
I av replied u... Chat me
Re: Pls How Do I Start A Sharwarma/ Restaurant Business? by DenreleDave(m): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
Harlequeen:
Thank you very much sir,

Have u seen my reply
Re: Pls How Do I Start A Sharwarma/ Restaurant Business? by kenny1111: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

Areas u shud be....

hello Haler queen,

I am as well interested in learning from your wealth of knowledge in the bussiness of sharwarma

I am as well interested

can I please send you PM as well

thanks alot
Re: Pls How Do I Start A Sharwarma/ Restaurant Business? by frozen70(f): 7:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
I will advise you still pay a token to be with anyone doing shawarma for at least one month

So that as you learn the theoretical aspects from here, you also learn the practical aspects

Every business has its own tricks
Re: Pls How Do I Start A Sharwarma/ Restaurant Business? by lifenajeje(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Areas u shud be....

I sincerely and honestly need your help in making shawarma..

I try to learn shawarma but most vendors see you as competition

Can we chat here is my WhatsApp 07030420150
Re: Pls How Do I Start A Sharwarma/ Restaurant Business? by VictorOpurum32(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Interested in learning too 08063237116
Re: Pls How Do I Start A Sharwarma/ Restaurant Business? by veave(f): 8:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
This one you have 10k I don't know how to advice you o. But I will try.

What you need is a grill. Sharwarma grill. This one is very expensive. And that's the essential thing.

Next
Sharwama bread
Cabbages
Ketchup
Mayonnaise
Pepper
Chicken
Condiments
Cheese
Hot dog

The last two are optional. Then you can start at home and do delivery. From there you get a space. Maybe you can use your 10k to look for a welder that would do the manual grill that uses gas for you. Or you can look for second new in pantaker shop.

(1) (Reply)

Men's Wears (UK) Clearance Sales, 50% Discount Off!! Hurry, We Are Almost Out! / Brand New UK ladies flats and slippers / Do You Need Nutritious Soya Beans Powder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.