Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) (2788 Views)

Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix / Notorious Gang Leader Arrested After His Charm Failed During Police Raid (photo) / Wife Of Kidnapper And Sister In-law To Notorious Gang Leader Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 6:37pm On May 10, 2020
An angry mob on Saturday night killed three
suspected members of a notorous gang, Shila
boys, in Yola, capital of Adamawa State.

The boys, who allegedly specialized in
dispossessing people of their belongings in
streets, had operated successfully in the
Jimeta area of the capital city.

However, the boys met their waterloo on
Saturday night when a group of angry
residents mobilised, pursued and beat them
to a pulp after they snatched a phone from a
resident around Nasarawo area of Jimeta,
Yola North local government area.

Spokesperson of Adamawa State Police
Command, Suleiman Nguroje, who confirmed
the incident, explained how unlucky the Shila
Boys were this time.

“Normally, the Shila Boys go out in a group of
three or four to attack citizens. They took
advantage of somebody whom they followed,
injured and took away his handset. People
around there who saw what happened ran
after the Shila Boys and lynched them.”
Nguroje said.

He lamented that the incident happened at 9
pm on Saturday despite the 8pm to 6 am
curfew imposed by Governor Ahmadu Fintiri
about a week ago.

https://thenationonlineng.net/mob-kills-three-gangsters-in-adamawa/

Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by Garrieveryday: 6:38pm On May 10, 2020
Omo. Very graphic

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 6:38pm On May 10, 2020
graphic photo

Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by gaby(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2020
Barbaric, yet a very good riddance.

No need waiting on Corona who has got his hands full.

A graphic sight to behold indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by matrix199(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2020
Instant judgment!
Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by GreatResearcher1: 6:41pm On May 10, 2020
Chai! corona
Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by NairalandSon: 6:45pm On May 10, 2020
God of mercy. What am I seeing?
Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by slyfox35(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2020
devil :Shila boys,why una burn like this Na,which skin my fire go burn for una body again,abi una one come take my throne as the Fire masters?
Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by ojun50(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2020
Devil go dey vex well well, the rate wey them dey shook people for ground dis period
Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by irunoko(m): 6:46pm On May 10, 2020
I see mother earth is getting rid of human nuisances and fools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 10, 2020
What a pity!!! Threw their lives away for nothing
Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by Cashio(m): 6:51pm On May 10, 2020
Just for for snatching an ordinary handset.....
Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 10, 2020
End of the road, very appropriate
Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by Azyne(f): 6:57pm On May 10, 2020
Pathetic cry

Looks they were also burnt(abi that's engine oil) along with the tricycle they use for operations. Everybody eye dey red this period but that doesn't mean one should resort to stealing. How do you explain to your God you were lynched because of a mere cell phone? Chukwu jukwa!!!

No gain in theft and gangsterism

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by joejah33: 6:59pm On May 10, 2020
Jungle justice dey good sometimes shaa all this bad boys every where. If u don ever encounter this boys, you go know say they deserve more than this.
Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 10, 2020
The real Gbas Gbos grin grin grin
Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 10, 2020
Rest in PIECES
Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by gbebodye(f): 8:08pm On May 10, 2020
Damn
Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by Shukusheka(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2020
Looking at these pictures, the ALUU 4 lynching incident rings a bell. Once the society don't trust the system, anarchy will reign supreme.
Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by Iscoalarcon: 12:53am On May 11, 2020
=omo see blood local gangsters have suffered in the hands of local angry men

Beware of local angry men if you are a criminal
Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:04am On May 11, 2020
A sight to behold . Better make a decision to swerve your path now! Please
Truth is they are usyusua teenagers or early adolescents, they should be rehabilitated and retaught , we all knew how we were at this age bracket. But of course it's in a sane contry we rehabilitate , here they murder them in cold blood
Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 1:37am On May 11, 2020
How I got here I don't know but now I can comfortably view graphic contents.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by laughitall(m): 1:41am On May 11, 2020
davillian:
How I got here I don't know but now I can comfortably view graphic contents.
same here .. lol
Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by Staphylococcus: 2:23am On May 11, 2020
Well deserved!

People have been pushed to the wall.
Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 2:34am On May 11, 2020
RIP guys

What a way to die !
Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by falcon01: 4:19am On May 11, 2020
Yikes, this is brutal
Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by olisaemeka1(m): 4:42am On May 11, 2020
If they had told this young men that its Kpalasa phone that would kill them like goat ..I'm sure they would have laughed it off but see now..They even have keke to hustle but it's stealing they prefer.Its better to be online begging than stealing o..life no get duplicate.

A living dog is better than a dead lion o.

But this 2020 sef n negative news ehh. ..

Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by adecz: 6:09am On May 11, 2020
Butchered,!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The place be like abattoir!!

Looks like 4 dudes tho; abi dem
put the victim join?
Re: Angry Mob Kills Three Members Of Notorious Gang In Adamawa (graphic Photos) by osamz007: 12:49pm On May 11, 2020
If northerners mean to kill criminals Dem dey take am to the extreme

No pity for the criminals

They got what dey deserved

They have gotten the pain for all their gains.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Turns Deaf After Meeting With A Yahoo Boy In Delta (photos) / Woman Arrested For Raping A Man At Gunpoint (photo) / Photos of Pretty Video Vixen Bleeds To Death After Boyfriend Uses Her For Ritual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.