Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Former Minister Of Health Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Minister Of Health Is Dead (314 Views)

Pastor Edward Who Mock Tinubu's Health Is Dead / Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink / Peeled Leather Chair Of Osagie Emmanuel Ehanire, Nigeria's Minister Of Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Former Minister Of Health Is Dead by James604: 6:40pm On May 10, 2020
A former minister of Health, Haliru Alhassan is dead.
His demise was confirmed by a Family member in Sokoto. As at the time of filing this report, the cause and time of his death have not been disclosed.

However, sources gathered that the minister was diabetic before his death.

READ MORE: https://paycoded.com/former-minister-of-health-is-dead
Re: Former Minister Of Health Is Dead by James604: 6:41pm On May 10, 2020
cry
Re: Former Minister Of Health Is Dead by ejighikemeuwa: 6:51pm On May 10, 2020
Give us full information now
Re: Former Minister Of Health Is Dead by Mynd44: 6:59pm On May 10, 2020

(1)

I Don't Travel Abroad For Medical Treatment-apc National Chairman Adams Oshomole / See How A Nairaland Enjoy His Day / Osinbajo Is The Current Chairman Of The Nigerian Association Of Short People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.