Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink (28993 Views)

DSS forced Kanu’s lawyers to wear slippers - Ifeanyi Ejiofor / Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Demzlent(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2021
My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Officials Forced Me To Drink In Cell – Igboho’s Aide, Lady K

One of the aides of Yoruba Nation agitator, Sunday 'Igboho' Adeyemo, Oluwakemi Ifeoluwa popularly known as Lady K, has again recounted her ordeal in the detention of Department of State Services.

Lady K had been arrested by a combined team of military men, who attacked the residence of Igboho on July 1, 2021 at Soka area of Ibadan, Oyo State.

She was arrested with 11 other aides of Igboho and taken to a DSS facility in Abuja before she was released after spending 114 days under inhuman treatment.

Sharing her horrible experience, she said, “When the shooting was so intense, I hid myself in a room, that was where they came for me. I had already made up my mind that it would be my last day. I opened the door to surrender myself. I was beaten mercilessly with objects to the extent that I cannot not walk normally till today.

“Others were equally beaten before we were taken to Abuja DSS custody. I was locked up in a room for 114 days with different kinds of torture. I was fed with rice and beans that are not well cooked; I was given chemical to drink. They threatened to either kill me or send me to jail.

“When I asked them what was my offence, they said but for my live exposure of their invasion, no one would have known that they came for Sunday Igboho. They said for me to expose them on live stream on social media, they had two options, either they kill me or send me to jail.

“They told me, 'You truncated our mission, you are the one who alerted the world of our raid at Igboho house.'

“The threat was so intense to the extent that I started crying, telling them to spare my life to take care of my two kids and my aged mother. But for people who clamoured for our release, only God knows what would have happened to me.

“Since I was released from the dungeon of the DSS, my health has been deteriorating due to the ill-treatment I suffered from the chemical I was forced to drink.”

Igoho is being persecuted by the Nigerian Government for condemning killings by Fulani herders in the South-West and also demanding the creation of Oodua Republic.

He was forced to go underground after the invasion of his Ibadan house by Nigerian security forces in June but was later arrested in Benin Republic on his way to catch a flight to Germany.

President Muhammadu Buhari's administration has been mounting pressure on Benin Republic to extradite Igboho to Nigeria to face charges.

Several groups around the world have continued to condemn the attack on Igboho and his supporters including his unjust detention in Benin Republic.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/11/my-health-deteriorating-chemical-dss-officials-forced-me-drink-cell-%E2%80%93-igboho%E2%80%99s-aide-lady

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by money121(m): 7:17am On Dec 12, 2021
Sorry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Leverage2021: 7:23am On Dec 12, 2021
Let Yoruba Muslims speak on her behalf

Na them get Ibadan newspaper

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by mushystuff: 7:24am On Dec 12, 2021
Yet boko haram terrorists are 'reformed', mollycoddled and 'reintegrated' into society with enough cash and incentives until they return back to continue their mindless killings! So they are unhappy that someone exposed their illegal, demonic invasion of a house without just cause?

Government approved criminals in uniform! Tueh!

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by BMathew: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2021
Why do people feels they always remain in power, why can't they remembered that the most dreadful man on Earth is now a memory.
Don't know who told them they will remain relevant till the end of time.

63 Likes

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Tetrahedron: 7:27am On Dec 12, 2021
Buhari and his Fulani oligarchy will rot in hell

Princeoflagos, awoofstuffng,tinubuadvocate, helianus and the rest of the apc urchins!

You wont rest well

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Jostoman: 7:43am On Dec 12, 2021
We really thank God for your life Lady K because if God didn't use you that day all we will be hearing from them the next day is UNKNOWN GUNMEN. R.I.P to ADOGAN and ALFA that lost their lives during the invasion.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
Let Yoruba Muslims speak on her behalf

Na them get Ibadan newspaper

This is not the first time ipob are trying to divide and conquer Yoruba along religion line

Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian will march together to the greater goal of Yoruba race

58 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by talk2hb1(m): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2021
I thought their was a court ruling to release them ni

1 Like

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by mike8804: 8:05am On Dec 12, 2021
Tetrahedron:

Princeoflagos, awoofstuffng,tinubuadvocate, helianus and the rest of the apc urchins!

You wont rest well
Don't blame buhari and Fulani oligarchy, igboho was willingly slaughtered on the altar of political power by Yoruba elders for 2023. A price that has to be paid to secure the bag.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by LLiKYekoba: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

This is not the first time ipob are trying to divide and conquer Yoruba along religion line

Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian will march together to the greater goal of Yoruba race

What do you think about lady k's comments?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by PrinceOfLagos: 8:21am On Dec 12, 2021
What's she saying ?

1 Like

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by PrinceOfLagos: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2021
Tetrahedron:

You wont rest well
Alcoholic influenced comment grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by KingLennon(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2021
Whenever you point a finger at someone, four others point back at you. Those DSS officers and their children(am sorry) can never escape karma. E get some kind work wer I no fit do, e get why

Gal. 6:7 sha

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Curious345: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2021
Sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Omicron007: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2021
shocked

The way Afonja's are swift and quick to betray their own is alarming.
Igboho stood for them against banditry, terrorism and tyranny, yet they allowed him to languish in a prison where we don't even know if he is dead or alive.

But if it is IPOB or South-Eastern affairs, they masturbate all over the place with rubbish and trashy comments.
Very weak people who have been hiding behind those Nothern Fulani's since time immemorial.

Tueh!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Baawaa(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2021
Yoruba leaders sold Sunday igboho out,simple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by cescky(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2021
Hmm
Igbo haters over to you

1 Like

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Seniorwriter(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2021
Demzlent:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/11/my-health-deteriorating-chemical-dss-officials-forced-me-drink-cell-%E2%80%93-igboho%E2%80%99s-aide-lady

Deep Quote
Life gives you what you can't handle in order to upgrade you.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by AMAUCHESKY(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2021
Your people rejoice over MNK

1 Like

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Analyst7: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2021
No matter what Igboho messed up during that raid
There's no how u will be antagonising the govt and won't have a plan if they show up anyday
Mehn those people they arrested really suffered

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Omniman(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2021
shocked
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by jojo1415: 8:29am On Dec 12, 2021
When u where shouting yoruba nation up and down u did not know that ur people wil not support you and ur mentor...anyways enjoy ur one Nigeria grin grin....God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by whippersnapper(m): 8:29am On Dec 12, 2021
Daura state service no get joy. The can kill and maim anyone who goes against the government.
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by PrinceOfLagos: 8:30am On Dec 12, 2021
SlyDev:

So the DSS are Igbos grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by pussymonger1: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2021
IF CARE IS NOT TAKING NIGERIA IS GONNA TURN FULLY INTO A JIHADIST COUNTRY . MY ONE CENT

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by Guyman02: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Change her name to Nnamdi Kanu and make this thread hot by bringing out all the Tinubu Urchins and get this topic to page 22 cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by freeborn02: 8:37am On Dec 12, 2021
V
Re: Lady K: My Health Is Deteriorating From Chemical DSS Forced Me To Drink by DoctorDree(m): 8:37am On Dec 12, 2021
Not surprising

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Know About INEC's Smart Card Readers(SCRs) (PHOTO) / Abba Kyari In Mecca At Stoning The Devil Venue (Photo) / Police Knows The Sponsors Of Herdsmen But Can’t Arrest Them – Former Naval Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.