Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3928 Views)

I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul / PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. / Please Help Save A Sister's Life... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 10, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by NairalandSon: 6:53pm On May 10, 2020
Sorry for all your predicament ma. God will make a way for you.
Re: . by Westernlove: 7:01pm On May 10, 2020
I'm not here to criticize you. But I'm here to state the obvious fact. You mention your husband Is not financially buoyant but he still had the effrontery to Impregnate you. I'm sorry to say this, Both of you are part of the biggest problem of this nation. God help you people though....

14 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 10, 2020
NairalandSon:
Sorry for all your predicament ma. God will make a way for you.

amen bro
I just pray he does....the rate at which I'm getting sick and weak is becoming alarming, and I have no family around.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=Westernlove post=89404647]I'm not here to criticize you. But I'm here to state the obvious fact. You mention your husband Is not financially buoyant but he still had the effrontery to Impregnate you. I'm sorry to say this, Both of you are part of the biggest problem of this nation. God help you people though....[/quot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Ifyjos(f): 7:12pm On May 10, 2020
Why don’t you go to the person who advise you to get pregnant as soon as possible to help you financially ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=Ifyjos post=89405040]Why don’t you go to the person who advise you to get pregnant as soon as possible to help you financially ? [/quot

1 Like

Re: . by Cuddlebugie(f): 7:29pm On May 10, 2020
I sent you a token.

12 Likes

Re: . by NairalandSon: 8:02pm On May 10, 2020
Ifyjos:
Why don’t you go to the person who advise you to get pregnant as soon as possible to help you financially ?

You have come again with this your aimless argument abi?

4 Likes

Re: . by NairalandSon: 8:03pm On May 10, 2020
Lizzyangel:

thanks for your comment..,I'm not bothered cos I'm the one begging for help,so anything is accepted....I'm the one feeling the pains...I pray you won't be a victim of my predicament....nobody perfect and you can't have all that you desire in life.

Don't bother replying her next time. He/she is one of the insane people on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: . by Raalsalghul: 8:26pm On May 10, 2020
Ifyjos:

I saw what you did there.

Re: . by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:15pm On May 10, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
I sent you a token.
don't know if you could help me too?
Re: . by travelland(f): 9:45pm On May 10, 2020
Lizzyangel:

thanks for the comment, we cant say because we're broke today,we will just live with a single child..my boy is 6yrs old, we ain't lazy and biting more than we can chew,.....if there is no holiday,to God be the glory my Teaching job plus extra lesson can cater for my needs to some extent...I never born full haux man....more so,the thought of the deceased baby made me want to have another asap...nobody planned for Covid19

have you ever seen a bereaved mum?
that experience is painful and only seeing a new baby can heal you to some level

@Bolded, now that you went for the second child and you need support is it the best? you're begging to sustain you now just because you feel one child is not enough. Sister that's not the way to go. Never make decisions based on emotion, do it based on logic. If you don't have enough, don't go for another child. Now that the did has already been done I hope you find help

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by We4all: 10:14pm On May 10, 2020
travelland:

@Bolded, now that you went for the second child and you need support is it the best? you're begging to sustain you now just because you feel one child is not enough. Sister that's not the way to go. Never make decisions based on emotion, do it based on logic. If you don't have enough, don't go for another child. Now that the did has already been done I hope you find help

You just hit the nail on the head! I read what she said about not stopping at just a kid because of her condition. I wanted to respond, but was too pissed to type what I had in mind.

A lady I knew back then once said the same words as the OP's. She then gave birth to three more kids in succession while she was struggling with her hubby to make ends meet. Shortly after, she lost her husband, and you can figure out the rest.

In all honesty, there are some people's condition who don't move me at all. It's very simple: If you can't cater for three kids, and you decide to birth three, then deal with the consequences.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Cuddlebugie(f): 10:18pm On May 10, 2020
Chapter1vs6:
don't know if you could help me too?

With?
Re: . by ZhiosonWind: 12:01am On May 11, 2020
Cuddlebugie:

With?
got banned by a bot I really need your help, I need to get some malaria drugs. Fell Ill since Thursday and I have been using boiled lemon and mango leaves but it's not working. Kindly help me,
Re: . by Pavore9: 5:14am On May 11, 2020
ZhiosonWind:
got banned by a bot I really need your help, I need to get some malaria drugs. Fell Ill since Thursday and I have been using boiled lemon and mango leaves but it's not working. Kindly help me,

Are you same as OP?
Re: . by ZhiosonWind: 5:51am On May 11, 2020
Cc Cuddlebugie
Re: . by Pavore9: 6:03am On May 11, 2020
Lizzyangel:

thanks for your comment..,I'm not bothered cos I'm the one begging for help,so anything is accepted....I'm the one feeling the pains...I pray you won't be a victim of my predicament....nobody perfect and you can't have all that you desire in life.

Way back 2018, you were already dropping your account number for assistance to help feed your 2 children and still felt it is okay to bring in another child into this world when you and your husband have not figured out sustaining yourselves?

9 Likes

Re: . by cococandy(f): 6:10am On May 11, 2020
I'm left with my 6yrs old boy and hubby

OP Was it one of your other two kids that died? If so, condolences.

1 Like

Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 9:33am On May 11, 2020
Pavore9:

Way back 2018, you were already dropping your account number for assistance to help feed your 2 children and still felt it is okay to bring in another child into this world when you and your husband have not figured out sustaining yourselves?
It's annoying and pathetic. People should be responsible enough to plan well

6 Likes

Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 9:53am On May 11, 2020
Westernlove:
I'm not here to criticize you. But I'm here to state the obvious fact. You mention your husband Is not financially buoyant but he still had the effrontery to Impregnate you. I'm sorry to say this, Both of you are part of the biggest problem of this nation. God help you people though....
She's obviously entitled. @Op life ain't a bed of roses. Atleast you get husband to help out. There are single pregnant women out there who have gotten nothing cos they pregnant. Anyways you better pull your Shit together and stop being a wimp... How can u have a husband and son and still talk of loneliness?

6 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:05am On May 11, 2020
Pavore9:

Thanks for checking my profile, if I wanted to be a liar,I wouldn't have used my monicker .....truly in December 2018, I had problems,my Boss was owing me for 3months salary and I needed money to survive which I was ill-luck....no one sent me a dime, I scaled through the yuletide with the grace of God.

the second baby was the boy who died last year at 1yr plus due to health complications.

Tell me, if you have a wife and things were going smoothly with you guys,and suddenly things fall apart and you already had kids, will you be glad if she leave you cos of your present predicament?or you'd rather prefer she go around sleeping with men for money or engage in illegal acts? I can't say because my hubby is broke today,I won't stand by him...me coming online to beg is never my happiness and my husband mustn't know about it cos he detest such act ,but I need to do this for my family,it will become part of my success stories in future that I was once a beggar which no one has ever sent anything to me....and NL will be my reference point.

If God has blessed you, please don't hesitate to bless others, no one without a past ,I strongly believe this will also become my past.....I ain't lazy, I'm a graduate just like people earning millions and 6-digit monthly,I'm just not as opportune as they are.

ibi ori ba dani si laa gbe.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:08am On May 11, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
I sent you a token.

This that you've done might be little in your sight,but believe me, it's going to help me in a long way,especially in getting my drugs and breathing better....may heaven answer all your silent prayers, I'm very grateful ma.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:13am On May 11, 2020
travelland:

Re: . by tabithababy(f): 10:18am On May 11, 2020
Lizzyangel:

Thanks for checking my profile, if I wanted to be a liar,I wouldn't have used my monicker .....truly in December 2018, I had problems,my Boss was owing me for 3months salary and I needed money to survive which I was ill-luck....no one sent me a dime, I scaled through the yuletide with the grace of God.

the second baby was the boy who died last year at 1yr plus due to health complications.

Tell me, if you have a wife and things were going smoothly with you guys,and suddenly things fall apart and you already had kids, will you be glad if she leave you cos of your present predicament?or you'd rather prefer she go around sleeping with men for money or engage in illegal acts? I can't say because my hubby is broke today,I won't stand by him...me coming online to beg is never my happiness and my husband mustn't know about it cos he detest such act ,but I need to do this for my family,it will become part of my success stories in future that I was once a beggar which no one has ever sent anything to me....and NL will be my reference point.

If God has blessed you, please don't hesitate to bless others, no one without a past ,I strongly believe this will also become my past.....I ain't lazy, I'm a graduate just like people earning millions and 6-digit monthly,I'm just not as opportune as they are.

You better start sleeping with different men for Money if you see men offering you such..

this one you are sleeping with one man for poverty

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:23am On May 11, 2020
tabithababy:

You better start sleeping with different men for Money if you see men offering you such..

this one you are sleeping with one man for poverty

Thanks for the advice, but we don't do such in my lineage....I'd rather be a housemaid than using my body to get money.

this will never happen again ..I guess begging is never my thing....I pray the Lord whom has kept me this far will surely see me through IJN.
Thanks once again
Re: . by Nobody: 10:32am On May 11, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She's obviously entitled. @Op life ain't a bed of roses. Atleast you get husband to help out. There are single pregnant women out there who have gotten nothing cos they pregnant. Anyways you better pull your Shit together and stop being a wimp... How can u have a husband and son and still talk of loneliness?
Re: . by Nobody: 10:35am On May 11, 2020
cococandy:

OP Was it one of your other two kids that died? If so, condolences.

yes sis...I was having two boys, 6yrs nd 1yr plus
the baby died in September.....thanks for your concern..may you never experience such in Jesus name
Re: . by cococandy(f): 10:50am On May 11, 2020
Lizzyangel:

yes sis...I was having two boys, 6yrs nd 1yr plus
the baby died in September.....thanks for your concern..may you never experience such in Jesus name

Amen
Re: . by cococandy(f): 10:57am On May 11, 2020
1)It’s true that losing a child can cause depression. However I’ve never been in that situation, did having another child fill the gap? Just curious.

2) what will you tell your husband about any money you receive since you don’t want him to know.
If you hide it from him, can you truly use it to help the family? I’m assuming he thinks you’re broke. Won’t he ask where you got the money from?

3) if you keep exchanging words with anyone who has something negative to say about your situation. It won’t help your cause. It will make others not sympathetic to you.
email me

Lizzyangel:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:58am On May 11, 2020
Pavore9:

Thanks for checking my profile...if I wanted to lie,I would have changed my monicker.....I truly had problem with my boss then...he was owing us for 3months Oct-Dec....and I was handicapped and scared of how to survive during the yuletide then with my 2boys....I saw people doing Xmas giveaway and I decided to drop my acct details which no one helped me then...I scaled through that period though it was hard.

My coming back this year again is due to the fear of what Covid19 will bring,I'm a private school Teacher and we ain't resuming soon,coupled with the death of my second child's death, all this brought about depression and led to my illness....begging is not something to be proud of,my hubby mustn't see my post here cos he also detest such act,but I have to drop my ego in doing this....I planned my life,I'm not lazy,though my income is small,but it can still cater for myself and 2kids if I'm not owed and no emergency holiday like covid19.....I would have opted for any work,like Hawking or doing people's laundry,but I'm in my 3re trimester...no energy to do such....I'm left with no other option than to come to this faceless forum to beg,this is my second time of doing this without anyone rendering help...I guess this is not my thing....I'm sorry if I bothered anyone with my story this will be my last time of doing this....I pray God deliver me safely and keep the baby alive till old age.

a big thank you to @cuddlebugie for sending 4k to me,I'll use this in getting my drugs and focus unto Jesus to supply my needs according to his riches in glory......

I appreciate every comment so far...may you not be a victim of my circumstances....I just pray I can look back to this post in future and praise God for my new status. Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Divorce Court: Ungrateful Woman / My first child / The Touching Story Of A Nairalander: Please Don't Ignore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.