Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3941 Views)

I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul / PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. / Please Help Save A Sister's Life... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by okine4real: 9:52am On May 27, 2020
Laugh. I will comment because you put mine name up here and because you sent me a TeX message. Don't know how you got mine phone no, but I think you got it via one of the threads I created. Also am gonna send what I have, because am most am moved by your situation. Am also moved because I have being in your situation before. Mine situation was worst, all I had crumbled, know body to run too, to eat was hard.so when I read your story mine conclusion was, even if you where lying, the fact is hungry dey, if you where not hungry you will not come online begging.

Sometimes we feel because we are suffering, then we use it as an excuse not to want to help other people suffering. You can have 10 Naira while suffering and still give 3 Naira to another person suffering. But if you don't haveatallGod understands. I have sent you what mine heart instructs. God bless you.
Re: . by okine4real: 9:57am On May 27, 2020
What is your name?also what is your Facebook name,pls send them to me ASAP.

Is this account for a male or female.
Re: . by okine4real: 10:09am On May 27, 2020
OK. I have sent mine widows might.

Cheers.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:16am On May 27, 2020
okine4real:
OK. I have sent mine widows might.
Cheers.
thanks and God bless you sir. may your wealth know no bound in Jesus name.
I'm grateful and will forever be
Re: . by Nobody: 9:49am On May 29, 2020
Re: . by Oluneutral: 10:30am On May 29, 2020
Lizzyangel:
madam pocochantas and ishilove.....did I offend you people? I mentioned you people to reason my matter Una just ignore me ...no response ....I really wish I can delete this post and stop begging as soon as May ends...but my list hasn't complete...I've known you ladies to be kind to fellow females please don't leave me unhelped ...PLEASE!! come to my aid.

You're gradually becoming a nuisance here. Why specifically calling them out? Do they owe you anything? Are they obliged to send you money? Or are they the ones who advised you to take in for them. Honestly, I'm disappointed on the way you're handling this your issue.

I can't imagine being your husband and later or sooner bump on this your thread.

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:35am On May 29, 2020
Oluneutral:

You're gradually becoming a nuisance here. Why specifically calling them out? Do they owe you anything? Are they obliged to send you money? Or are they the ones who advised you to take in for them. Honestly, I'm disappointed on the way you're handling this your issue.

I can't imagine being your husband and later or sooner bump on this your thread.

I agree with everything you wrote there....I'm not entitled to them I'm just getting hopeless and don't know what to do again...I'm highly disappointed in myself also and very ashamed of doing this....I've promise to close this thread on 31st of this month even if my needs aren't complete.....I'm the one wearing the shoes and I know exactly where it hurts....I'm sorry for every inconvenience I might have cause everybody....I'm sorry for shaming womanhood....I'm sorry to my kids and hubby...I'm sorry to everyone here.please forgive me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Said I Must Abort D Pregnancy / My name is Irene, I need you! / Challenges Of The First Born.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.