Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3950 Views)

I Have Made The Biggest Mistake If My Life, Please Save A Depressed Soul / PLEASE SAVE A LIFE. / Please Help Save A Sister's Life... (2) (3) (4)

Re: . by travelland(f): 5:04pm On May 11, 2020
Lizzyangel:

this is Nigeria....olomokan ko yato si agan....kindly be informed that I never begged to survive....I have my job which sustain my needs on monthly basis and I don't overdo things, I live within my means
......who say my hubby can't become rich tomorrow?should I now start looking for a baby when that happens?Thanksgiving for your comment anyways.

Your excuse for bringing forth another child in your circumstance does not make any sense! that's why you're suffering

Re: . by travelland(f): 5:11pm On May 11, 2020
Lizzyangel:

I'm short of words...thanks ma'am....I'll live to remember your kind gesture

I hope you don't return here to beg again, use that money to start something useful. If you have no idea what to do go and post the question in business forum, shallom

Re: . by cococandy(f): 5:52pm On May 11, 2020
travelland:

I hope you don't return here to beg again, use that money to start something useful. If you have no idea what to do go and post the question in business forum, shallom
you don’t even know how little it is. I’m not saying she should come and ask for more. Just saying the “start something” part may not be feasible. It’s not what you maybe thinking.

Re: . by Oladayo12(m): 6:07pm On May 11, 2020
[quote author=Lizzyangel post=89422831]

Thanks for checking my profile, if I wanted to be a liar,I wouldn't have used my monicker .....truly in December 2018, I had problems,my Boss was owing me for 3months salary and I needed money to survive which I was ill-luck....no one sent me a dime, I scaled through the yuletide with the grace of God.

the second baby was the boy who died last year at 1yr plus due to health complications.

Tell me, if you have a wife and things were going smoothly with you guys,and suddenly things fall apart and you already had kids, will you be glad if she leave you cos of your present predicament?or you'd rather prefer she go around sleeping with men forI won't stand by him.[Quote]Chai this your comment bring out tears in me, i have an aunt going through hell this period with 3kids. her hubby abandone her without looking back. she refused to sleep around with any1 nor divorse the man. This life is just too pathetic. ibi ori badanisi langbe looto!
Re: . by travelland(f): 6:24pm On May 11, 2020
cococandy:
you don’t even know how little it is. I’m not saying she should come and ask for me. Just saying the “start something” part may not be feasible. It’s not what you maybe thinking.

Ok, you tried nonetheless

Re: . by Nobody: 9:13am On May 12, 2020
travelland:

what money are you talking about? I never received an alert from you......mind you ,I'm not a beggar...I just have problems which can be solved soon....you can start answering the business questions here since you're a business expert....can you please tell or explain what business I can start with 10-15k...your contribution will go a long way to put an end to SUFFERING and BEGGING in my life....anticipating on your response Ma'am
Re: . by Nobody: 9:58am On May 12, 2020
I'm using free basics....I would have loved to share the pictures of the things I got yesterday from what you sent and cuddlebugie with Mrs Eniodunmo....I rushed to POS and went straight to the market to get the basic hospital list at least to avoid me from being highly embarrassed by our Nurses and Matrons on delivery date.....Honestly,you women really made my day yesterday,I pray heaven will also answer all your silent prayers...
I'm still having a couple of months to deliver,I'm trusting in God that laid it in your Minds to help me to provide other basic needs of mine according to his riches in glory.
if schools can reopen before the month ends,I can still work for a month with my lesson fees,this should also do some wonders....God,please heal our Land.
I'm very grateful Mas

Re: . by Nobody: 10:07am On May 12, 2020
Re: . by jabolo(m): 11:46am On May 12, 2020
Lizzyangel:
I'm using free basics....I would have loved to share the pictures of the things I got yesterday from what you sent and cuddlebugie with Mrs Eniodunmo....I rushed to POS and went straight to the market to get the basic hospital list at least to avoid me from being highly embarrassed by our Nurses and Matrons on delivery date.....Honestly,you women really made my day yesterday,I pray heaven will also answer all your silent prayers...
I'm still having a couple of months to deliver,I'm trusting in God that laid it in your Minds to help me to provide other basic needs of mine according to his riches in glory.
if schools can reopen before the month ends,I can still work for a month with my lesson fees,this should also do some wonders....God,please heal our Land.
I'm very grateful Mas

Glad you've proven genuine. Many scammers here.

Please send me a PM.

Re: . by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 12, 2020
jabolo:

Glad you've proven genuine. Many scammers here.

Please send me a PM.

thanks for your concern and willingness to help me...Sir, I only use airtel free basics, I can't receive email...I can send my phone number and modify when you get it....I'll be glad if you can also be of help Sir.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 12, 2020
bizme:
I read your post and the exchanges on this thread. Perhaps I can be of some little help. Get in touch with me on Whatsapp as soon as you can.

thanks for your concern and willingness to help sir...but I don't have your contact,how can I get in touch with you on whatsapp....I just subscribe for #50 per week WhatsApp data cos of this message of yours....will you send your contact or I send mine Sir?
Re: . by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 12, 2020
[quote author=Oladayo12 post=89439116][/quote]

may God answer all her silent prayers and bring the hubby back home safe and responsible........iforiti lebo.,..bekun pe dale kan, ayo mbo lowuro.

Re: . by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 12, 2020
Please send yours
Lizzyangel:

thanks for your concern and willingness to help sir...but I don't have your contact,how can I get in touch with you on whatsapp....I just subscribe for #50 per week WhatsApp data cos of this message of yours....will you send your contact or I send mine Sir?
Re: . by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 12, 2020
bizme:
Please send yours
Re: . by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 12, 2020
Lizzyangel:

Re: . by jabolo(m): 3:06pm On May 12, 2020
bizme:
You can delete your contact now.

Yes, she can.
Re: . by yellowgarri2(m): 8:00am On May 16, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
I sent you a token.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:37am On May 19, 2020
I want to appreciate the three women and one man the Lord has used for me last week Monday and Tuesday....may God replenish your purses ma's and Sir.
I was able to get some things with what I received, BUT I'm still left with basic things on my list....I'm just anxious because the Government isn't talking about schools resumption and I am having just few weeks to deliver....please Nlanders ,I still need help, that which you think is small will go a long way in putting smile on my face...please come to my aid and save me this once and for all...may God answer all your prayers too as you're having it in mind to help me
Re: . by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 20, 2020
bizme:

when we offend God, we beg him and he still forgives us...kindly pardon every of my shortcomings Sir and help me, I really need help.PLEASE have mercy on me Sir
Re: . by Ishilove: 7:44pm On May 20, 2020
Lizzyangel:

when we offend God, we beg him and he still forgives us...kindly pardon every of my shortcomings Sir and help me, I really need help.PLEASE have mercy on me Sir
You offended him?

Re: . by Atk1nson(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2020
tabithababy:

You better start sleeping with different men for Money if you see men offering you such..

this one you are sleeping with one man for poverty

Very childish comment, what is this suppose to mean?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 21, 2020
[quote author=Ishilove post=89772309]
You offended him? [/quote

I guess I did.....he wanted to help me but never did...so I'm begging maybe I've done wrong to him
Re: . by Nobody: 7:39am On May 23, 2020
Vloml222:
@lizzyangel! Honestly I feel your pain as a mother ,losing a child is one of the worst experience any mother can feel or have.i have experienced it and till today I still feel the memory like it was yesterday.my kid was 5years ,lost her 2018 July and she died right in my arm.i pray God will comfort you in the midst of all this.
Everywhere is so rich now,but will help you in my own little way before the month runs out.
And no matter how down or depressed you feel ,never forget God seats on his throne ,have ur confidence in him that hes the only one that can do what no man can do for you.
So long you are striving hard ,he will surely bless the work of your hands.
Stay strong for your unborn,kid and hubby.

please are you mrs Eniodunmo?
I'm just curious to know who she is
Re: . by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 25, 2020
bizme:

good evening Sir...please I'm still here begging for your assistance...help me for God sake...you were the one who asked for my contact until Mr M. copied the number and he got in touch with me the same day and sent me something that bought majority of the items I now have....he even told me not to mention his name here that he appreciates his privacy....if he had any doubt about my story, he wouldn't have helped, I even sent my picture and the items I've gotten from the money I've received to you including my ante natal card to prove my truthfulness, yet you just sidelined me....if you never seek for my contact and chatted me up for days, I can never bother you...more than a thousand NLander had viewed my thread and pass without comment or helping me,I never bothered any of them.I'm not feeling entitled to your help but it hurts my feelings to know that despite all the proof I sent to you even the pics of my 2kids both living and dead, you still left without helping me.
like I said earlier on, its never my joy to beg as Internet never forgets but had to do it to avoid me going into depression again..........its really painful anticipating your call or help after sending all those pictures.
Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 6:05pm On May 25, 2020
@Lizzy pls free bizme, you'll survive without his help biko. You even lucky people helped u out

Re: . by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
@Lizzy pls free bizme, you'll survive without his help biko. You even lucky people helped u out

thanks Ma'am....I'm not feeling entitled to him, I'm just scared and hurt as I don divulge too much for him for nothing sake. I really and will forever appreciate the people whom have helped me..I'm just pained ni
Re: . by Oladayo12(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2020
Lizzyangel:

thanks Ma'am....I'm not feeling entitled to him, I'm just scared and hurt as I don divulge too much for him for nothing sake. I really and will forever appreciate the people whom have helped me..I'm just pained ni
I quite understand how you feel sister, having divulging your present condition to him. You just have to be strong sis if not for anything but for the sake of the foetus in your womb. be rest assured that you ain't alone in this situation, christ is with you. Divine favour shall locate you and your household, pls be strong sis. Wishing you a safe delivery.
Re: . by SweetCunt97(f): 7:25pm On May 25, 2020
Lizzyangel:

That's d thing about people like bizme, they obtain Information from you but never follow through. All talk and no show. He probably tried to see if you pretty and all to get some before helping.

Re: . by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
That's d thing about people like bizme, they obtain Information from you but never follow through. All talk and no show. He probably tried to see if you pretty and all to get some before helping.

lol...pretty ke? with heavy load....thanks Sis for your concern
Re: . by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 25, 2020
Oladayo12:
I quite understand how you feel sister, having divulging your present condition to him. You just have to be strong sis if not for anything but for the sake of the foetus in your womb. be rest assured that you ain't alone in this situation, christ is with you. Divine favour shall locate you and your household, pls be strong sis. Wishing you a safe delivery.

thank you sooooooo much.
Amen to the prayers
Re: . by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 26, 2020

The Exodus Of The Nigerian Middle Class Has Started. / Just Look At What Flood Has Caused In My Estate Today(pictures) / Do You Need An E-friend To Pour All Your Troubles On?