Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Sng May Form Political Party - Tunde Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sng May Form Political Party - Tunde Bakare (645 Views)

Is This Funniest Political Party Name Ever? / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare / Power Blocs Backing Buhari –Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sng May Form Political Party - Tunde Bakare by Olayinkaoj(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2011
The convener of Save Nigeria Group (SNG), Pastor Tunde Bakare, on Wednesday, said the group might form its own political party to create an avenue for all the progressives to come together and take over governance in the country.

Speaking at a discussion organised to mark the first year anniversary of SNG , Pastor Bakare noted that there was no difference among the existing political parties, adding that if it required him forming a political party to rescue the nation, he would do that.

"If the CPC and ACN arrangement does not work and nobody wants to jump into the sea, I am willing to sacrifice everything and jump in there and there is need to rescue this country ," he said.

He maintained that Nigerians had always look up to future elections to be better than the subsequent ones, but they had always been proved wrong and unless all progressives resolved to be in the same party, the change they wanted to make would be difficult to achieve.

He explained that, those who never wanted the country to move forward adopted every means to divide the progressives, but a decision should be taken for the progressives to come together and form a political party that would be a credible alternative to the existing political parties.

He said many might think they would fail in their bid, but they would make effort and succeed.

Earlier in his speech, Professor Pat Utomi stressed the need to go back to the federal system of government where every region would compete favourably among themselves.

He explained that things went wrong in the country because those who were in charge cared less about the people they were to rule, but they were busy pursuing their personal interest.

http://tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/16078-sng-may-form-political-party-tunde-bakare

Re: Sng May Form Political Party - Tunde Bakare by Beaf: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2011
Another Chris Okotie. . . Only that this version is very desperate.
Re: Sng May Form Political Party - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2011
another man of god God has gone haywire cry cry cry cry
Re: Sng May Form Political Party - Tunde Bakare by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 13, 2011
I don't even know what to make of this.

Tunde Bakare and his rhetorics  are verging on the p1ss take.

I know he means well for Nigeria but damn, if u feel like helping Nigeria out of the pit it's in. . . . JUST DO IT
Re: Sng May Form Political Party - Tunde Bakare by rebranded(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2011
I dont know how successful SNG party can be. .

so who will monitor the ones monitoring before

(1) (Reply)

Fg Declares Tuesday Public Holiday / Teeth 4 Teeth "emma Adigwe Popularly Called D’ Lecturer" Beaten To A Pulp / Nigerians At Large Still Prefer Pdp, The Only National Party-see Evidence Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.