Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

I.t Gadget Head - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I.t Gadget Head (567 Views)

I.T Officer / SIWES/I.T Students Zone / I T/siwes Students Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I.t Gadget Head by henrii: 11:39am On Jan 13, 2011
Do you need to buy a laptop or a desktop?

Are you afraid to go computer village on your own because you don't want to buy fake?

Or do you wan to fix your laptop or desktop?

upgrade the ram or hardisk?, change your os from xp to windows7 or vice versa?

Then i am your man, i know most of you will be thinking you can do it on your own but there's nothing
as good as experience of,
someone who knows al the sellers tricks,
someone who will tell you the truth about what you want to buy
you are my client so i will work for your best interest,

Just think of me as an I.T consultant, my job is to follow you and make sure you are getting the best value for your money

Or if you have an old laptop that you want sold i will connect you with Another client that could be a potential buyer

Or you just want to download games, themes, a new anti virus, or movies just call me,

if you are still not sure why you need my services just remember all those your friends or co workers that bought a HP laptop,after a while they always have the board go bad or processor just spoils, and i know why!!!
so to prevent having to spend twice on a laptop thats why u need mec, just consider the following reasons

1. I am a likeable trust worthy guy
2. I know about laptops, desktops, quad cores, I5, I7, core2duo, dual core, Amd, celeron
3. I know computer village inside out
4. I am not expensive
5. I am very good @ what i do.
6. I do it for the love of it,

call 07041803639

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies For Accounting Ond Graduates / First Bank Interview Update / Ond Computer Science Students Needs It Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.