Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,210 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" (46514 Views)

Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker / Rivers Hotel Demolition: Ogoni Women Protest Topless Over Manager's Detention / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by shaggy007(m): 10:24am On May 11, 2020
grossintel:
Amechi and APC's perfect opportunity to remove Wike. He just shot himself on the foot.

Na so... Because of one small house?
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by LordShiva97(m): 10:25am On May 11, 2020
Who is Ralph Uwazuruike? undecided
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by alabo1: 10:25am On May 11, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
The message has been passed,..stridently and sternly,to rivers residents... Don't flout covid 19 orders... But please wike should now find a wat to reimburse the landlords ... At least to the tune of 50m each..

I feel uwazurikes pain ... Its no different from that of majority of Nigerians... To lose a money spinning property just like that..a hotel that brings in 50k daily at the least...

And who pays for the Governor's Rashness? THE STATE. THE SAME EFFECT WILL BE ACHIEVED BY A TOTAL SEALING OFF OF THE HOTEL INDEFINITELY WITH PRESS COVERAGE.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by abysirius(m): 10:25am On May 11, 2020
The owner of the hotel is resident in Lagos but went home (or close to his state) to invest his money believing his investment would be secured at home. Unfortunately, the reverse is the case.

Morale of the lesson, whatever we do pls let God leads you. I would do the same if I was to be in his shoes using my own wisdom.

It's a huge loss and he definitely doesn't look good. I pray the good Lord indemnify him of this loss. #wikewillmeethismatch
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Kylekent59: 10:26am On May 11, 2020
maestroferddi:
What are you talking about?

I have watched the clip where Wike claimed to be clearing the air on what is clearly senseless and unbridled rascality.

The more he spoke, the sillier he sounded...

Dude is losing it fast.

Some days ago, clips of his rather uncouth engagement with seeming violators of the lockdown order went viral...

He is simply getting intoxicated with power ....In a little more than three years from now, he would become a yesterday man.

look at yourself, hear yourself out shocked

You watched a clip and you believed it immediately.

Choiiiii

Why are graduates embarrassing the right of moral judgement.

It is always good to put hatred aside and judge with wisdom.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by EMMALEX4REAL: 10:26am On May 11, 2020
If u are here like me to observe,read comments, laf and like say hi.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Tareq1105: 10:28am On May 11, 2020
Swingate:
Nonsense talk, if the owner of the hotel has a case he should go to court. Wike has set a very good example for other governors to follow.

Tell your lion of Rivers to go to Lagos to learn from Sanwo Olu.

Look at how he handled Jennifer birthday party saga in Lagos.

I guess Wike would have demolished her house.

Stupid amugbo werre Port Harcourt governor.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by autonomous22: 10:28am On May 11, 2020
This goat again
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Onebyonedead: 10:29am On May 11, 2020
Nigeria Is playing with coup
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Spain007(m): 10:29am On May 11, 2020
eunisam:
wetin he talk?

Are you a Nigerian? If yes then repeat the video
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by maestroferddi: 10:29am On May 11, 2020
Kylekent59:

look at yourself, hear yourself out shocked

You watched a clip and you believed it immediately.

Choiiiii

Why are graduates embarrassing the right of moral judgement.

It is always good to put hatred aside and judge with wisdom.
Who be this one bikonu?

I said I heard Wike himself try to justify the reason for demolishing the hotels...

I deduced that he was not making sense...Is that too difficult for you to understand?
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by OLORIPAPA: 10:33am On May 11, 2020
This irrelevant man is still talking,when last did U uttered a statement...Ur men,which men are U talking about,the ones in prison that U couldn't secure their release?Pls goan sitdown
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by wofayouths(m): 10:34am On May 11, 2020
sarrki:
In as much I like the passion in you of protecting the people of rivers state

Seriously it’s bad what Wike did

How can you destroy someone’s sweat

In a democracy you seal off the place

Seriously it’s bad in what ever guise

I didn't see any wrong with what WIKE did because He clearly spelt out his rules and punishment. He only kept to his words. We should learn to obey the laws. Disobedience to rule of laws has kept Nigeria where it is today. Those hotel were just a scape goat to other hoteliers.

It would have been a different ball game if he didn't announce the rules. It's for their good.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by hakeem4(m): 10:35am On May 11, 2020
Why is mr uwazurike asking him to come and demolish his own property in imo state?

I’m against what mr wike did
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by irukandji89(m): 10:36am On May 11, 2020
Well I don't know what the uproar is really about.

When he allegedly demolished a mosque and claimed his state was a Christian state, without remorse, didn't people realize he was been emboldened by the populace's silent approval?

It won't be possible to check his excesses now.

The monster has already been given life.

Let's live with it.

Expect something worse.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by nnakelechi1(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2020
1. Did you know that the demolished hotel did not just operate, but, was hosting a party amidst this covid-19 pandemic?

2. Did you also know that the wanted PDP youth leader of eleme is the owner of the said hotel?

3. Did you also know that he shot at the covid-19 committee members that went to carry out their job by letting them know that what they were doing was against the executive order of the state government?

4. Did you also know that just because he's a PDP youth leader, so, he felt he can disobey the order of the Government?

Show leadership by example.
5. Did you also know that the said hotel harbors prostitutes even in this covid-19 pandemic??
6. As a PDP youth leader, he should have shown as example to the people he's leading, but, he decided to do otherwise.

Now that you know, what else do you still have to say??

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by manuel4real(m): 10:39am On May 11, 2020
ogbuefi677:

You na wetin?
Parrot?
At a time,you started making sense,and I assumed you had finally received sense.
Now I know its anytime they suspend una salary, una go get well.But immediately dem restore am,your mumu go start afresh
grin
ogbuefi677:

You na wetin?
Parrot?
At a time,you started making sense,and I assumed you had finally received sense.
Now I know its anytime they suspend una salary, una go get well.But immediately dem restore am,your mumu go start afresh
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by BimsTechLTD1986: 10:40am On May 11, 2020
Price: N2000.
You really need to get this to make the kids at home enjoy the tutorial videos on your phone since schools won't open any soon.
With this phone holder , you can read ebooks on your phone , to see/watch films , Facebook live (for dem online ministers) ,video call with your bae, many more..
Call/ WhatsApp 08165021023 to get it ,only delivery within within Lagos is available for now because of the pandemic.
Wholesale is available !

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by MrSquint: 10:42am On May 11, 2020
Wike is truly behaving like a motorpark agbero. This is not how a civilian Governor should behave. It's uncivilized, uncultured, barbaric, egocentric and very foolish of him.

He's turning his people against him.

There are better ways to go about this.

PDP is loosing Rivers State gradually to the aggrieved peoples confraternity

Ewo
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by code999: 10:43am On May 11, 2020
Wike has been blinded by anger and he is deranged, his current level of thinking is less than 1% , the only option now is gra gra, we shall see how this play out in the end, nemesis will be the reverse for Wike the tout.

bukatyne:
Wike's demolition of the erring hotels questions his judgement as a leader and capacity to think.

Fining them or closing them down for a while or using them as isolation centers would have made more sense and beneficial.

Except it has political undertones or he wants to start his own hospitality business and clearing competitors.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by ABINTUK(m): 10:43am On May 11, 2020
sarrki:
You are a patriot

Parrot you say?

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by bamite(m): 10:46am On May 11, 2020
Imhotep

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by jodeci(m): 10:50am On May 11, 2020
nnakelechi1:
1. Did you know that the demolished hotel did not just operate, but, was hosting a party amidst this covid-19 pandemic?

2. Did you also know that the wanted PDP youth leader of eleme is the owner of the said hotel?

3. Did you also know that he shot at the covid-19 committee members that went to carry out their job by letting them know that what they were doing was against the executive order of the state government?

4. Did you also know that just because he's a PDP youth leader, so, he felt he can disobey the order of the Government?

5. Did you also know that the said hotel harbors prostitutes even in this covid-19 pandemic??
6. As a PDP youth leader, he should have shown as example to the people he's leading, but, he decided to do otherwise.

Lies,the owner is based in Lagos and not any PDP youth leader,i wonder why you guys loe comfortably
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by maxzzo1(m): 10:51am On May 11, 2020
nnakelechi1:

All you said are true except number 2: his not d owner ,the manager called d youth leader who in turn came with thugs to beat the enforcement team.....is a pity to d owner
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by maxzzo1(m): 10:55am On May 11, 2020
What is Raph saying na wike be first person to demolish? Go sit down for bush
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by infofta(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2020
WHY IS THE MODERATOR ALLOWING COMMENTS RELATING TO TRIBALISM IN THIS FORUM. Every topic tribalism must come in.
Post relating to tribalim should be deleted or and the user banned.

This is one of the reasons Nigeria and Africa in general cannot move forward.
Last time I checked developed countries like European union are made up of Spanish, Italians, Germans and lot more.
No wonder someone said Africa is a shit hole
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Finnese001: 11:05am On May 11, 2020
sarrki:

Are you a Nigeria?

Unwazuruike is a bonafide Nigeria

He has spoken like well

because he is against wike, you're irritating
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Finnese001: 11:05am On May 11, 2020
Raphael should go and sit down one place, he is no longer relevant
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by okenwa216(m): 11:12am On May 11, 2020
mazimee:
As much as I hate what Wike did, Ụwazuruike should goan sit down.

Am very sure you are using a phone with broken screen to type this. Fool
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by michoim(m): 11:14am On May 11, 2020
Uwazuirike is a lion, I like his effontry...
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Missionaire: 11:14am On May 11, 2020
sarrki:
In as much I like the passion in you of protecting the people of rivers state

Seriously it’s bad what Wike did

How can you destroy someone’s sweat

In a democracy you seal off the place

Seriously it’s bad in what ever guise

Let me chip in a little.

There was already a law on ground that stipulated the measures to be taken against those who own hotels and flout the executive directives.
The owners were all aware of the punishments and the law yet they still went ahead to disobey.
It's like hearing PMB decree that anyone who snatches a ballot box should be shot and still going ahead to snatch a ballot box.
Although I think the law is harsh but I believe Wike just went ahead not because he wanted to but because he wanted to send a message home that the law was the law.
I believe we all should learn a lesson from this. We should be careful not to make laws or commitments that would cost us alot to keep.
If you're a Christian or acquainted with the Bible, you would remember the story of the young man Jephthah (in Judges 11: 29-40) who made the rash (and unnecessary) commitment that became a burden for him later. This is why the Bible admonishes us to not make rash vows.
(Political) leaders need to learn not to make rash and irrational laws that they would be forced to keep at a great cost. They shouldn't make laws that they would regret and be tempted to break but still have to enforce just to show that the law is supreme.
Wike did what was right according to the law but not what was good according to humanity.

Have a wonderful day friend.
Re: Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" by Nwaelohim: 11:21am On May 11, 2020
When Wike was insulting Buhari all of were happy. Hypocrisy go kill una. Ndiara wike will do more, you people don't know wike the thug, you know only wike the governor. Ethiopian can not change his color

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Kanu Lived A 5-star Life, Traveled In Private Jets / The Origin Of AIDS: OPERATION MK-NAOMI / Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.