Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead (38486 Views)

'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH) / Buhari Meets Anyim, Uduaghan, Marafa In Aso Rock / APC Parallel Congresses Targeted At Buhari – Senator Marafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by bigcasava1(m): 1:13am On May 11, 2020
God is humbling them
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Olaas(m): 3:20am On May 11, 2020
Innallilahi wainailehi Rojioon...Ameen!
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Parisian: 3:42am On May 11, 2020
Wow, nice one.
Zooposki:
As predicted by me last year. The white and Fulani elite decimation.
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by One4me: 3:58am On May 11, 2020
LordShiva97:
Something is happening in the North. The avalanche of death occurring is suspicious and ominous. Worst is that, no autopsies are being carried out to determine the cause of deaths.

The Northerners are definitely trying to hide something, by not conducting autopsies on their 'mysterious death' before rushing to bury them.
No one should be worried for the Northerners, when they are ready, they will come out clean and report what is killing them in droves, maybe it needs to start reaching top Political office holders from Governors and above, then the truth will come out. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by tiredoflife(m): 4:14am On May 11, 2020
Hanty coro is helping us test if those election numbers are real cool
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by ThatFairGuy: 4:16am On May 11, 2020
silverkings:
This is just the beginning. perilous times is here with us.
Abeg o angry
The end is near
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by hajyy(m): 5:19am On May 11, 2020
Abi dem don install 5G for North ni?!! undecided
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by dublaino(m): 5:36am On May 11, 2020
Inalilahi wa inalaehi rajiun.
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by okoroemeka(m): 5:51am On May 11, 2020
tallerSSS:
I fear no other month than April and May after my I lost my Dad on May 2018.. a few other of my friends lost one of their family member same month..RIP sir
I think what you saying made some sense because I lost my mother may 2005 and my father April 2011,I think it maybe something to do with weather,that period is the hottest and most uncomfortable time of the year.

1 Like

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by ofonimi: 6:28am On May 11, 2020
This coronavirus pandemic has exposed our health sector. Most of the so call big men deaths might not be covid-19 related. Since there is band on foreign trips they could not travel abroad for medical check-up and they do not have faith in the health facilities here hence these sudden deaths of the 'big men.'
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by ud4u: 6:36am On May 11, 2020
Northern Nigeria, what is happening
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by winterfell007(m): 7:36am On May 11, 2020
Zooposki:

I never said I prayed for it. I just saw it.

Same way I told someone that Africa will be the next super power, that China will never be, and any other country that wants to be will be destroyed and they laughed at me. Cant you see it now coming to pass. China’s economy is getting decimated as we speak.

Which Chinese economy is being decimated? It's like you don't read business news on Aljazeera... All their factory are running back to full capacity. Funny prophet undecided undecided
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Zooposki(f): 7:40am On May 11, 2020
winterfell007:

Which Chinese economy is being decimated? It's like you don't read business news on Aljazeera... All their factory are running back to full capacity. Funny prophet undecided undecided

Go read it again. Seems you did not understand what you read. Running back at full capacity? Where are their customers? You don’t know companies are relocating from China? The world is angry at China and you expect it to be business as usual? Funny you.
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by PropertyBuying(f): 7:50am On May 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
This year 2020 will forever be in different book of history
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by fartkay(m): 7:59am On May 11, 2020
doggedfighter:
With So many deaths of the prominent members of the society.
It shows how heavily they rely on foreign hospitals.
There maybe many deaths of the unknown that we don't know about that's if it's covid related

Speaking in more general terms to leaders worldwide, he added: “Many sicknesses and diseases that leaders have been treating privately will surface this year. They will become bedridden and many will not make it.”

so says TB Joshua
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Brunicekid(m): 9:05am On May 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Of course
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by senatepresido: 9:29am On May 11, 2020
SharonLoveth:
Innah Illah Waritulahi Mariju..a
what does this means?
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by mrZENographer: 10:31am On May 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Billions of people are not ready for what is coming.
Watch the Corbettreport videos on YouTube. Beginning from this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQSYdAX_9JY

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by mrZENographer: 11:05am On May 11, 2020
EatforHealth:
Lord have mercy!

Yet no research or studies to explain these sudden deaths

Mood of Covid-19 in the north now

Yes there is and it's worse than the conventionally held notion

Coronavirus is more deadly than previously thought.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-04-26-bombshell-financial-times-analysis-totaly-mortality-surging-covid-19.html
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by SharonLoveth(f): 4:39pm On May 11, 2020
senatepresido:

what does this means?

Maybe Quran will tell the meaning
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Successrole(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2020
Waiting for a particular news

Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by stormwarrior(m): 10:02pm On May 11, 2020
Beremx:
This is seriously serious!!
hello
Re: Sirajo Marafa Gatawa Is Dead by Beremx(f): 8:10am On May 12, 2020
stormwarrior:
hello
yes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donated American Smart Cars To Anambra Police Commissioned By Obiano - PICS / Buhari Orders Keyamo To Step Down From Prosecuting Timipre Sylva - Breakingtimes / Sani Musa: Gunmen Arrested At Residence Of APC Senator (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.