Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,910 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police (105621 Views)

60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos) / People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Nwaonyishi69: 10:36pm On May 10, 2020
thundafire:
Greed go land dey mumu in trouble,how will u enjoy sex with a 60 year old lady
Drugs and Vaseline assisted, many don't mind kanda for meat. The real gbese be the boobs, will it be chewing gum without sweetener or fallen Dunlop slippers? And all the wrinkles, boys get mind o.
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Uncletony(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2020
This happened right before my presence at Acemco hotel okuokoko. I fear all these Yahoo Boyz pass covid19.

2 Likes

Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by matsonj3(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2020
ObafemiAwoIowo:
you never jam tushed up milfs cheesy

diamond jackson is 50 something but I'll still blast am till tomorrow

Hope no be my black crush for xvid you dey talk so

No let us fight o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by NwaNimo1(m): 10:38pm On May 10, 2020
Misadventure....
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Goalnaldo(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2020
Him Egungun nor dey careful cry
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by NubianX: 10:43pm On May 10, 2020
dre11:
COVID-19: 60yr old US citizen dies in Delta hotel, police arrest online boyfriend

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/10/covid-19-60yr-old-us-citizen-dies-in-delta-hotel-police-arrest-online-boyfriend/

Ask me who is the victim here? And I will tell you

IT'S THE NIGERIAN LOVER

Was she quarantined to ascertain her health status when she came in?

He did absolutely NOTHING wrong. And with a good lawyer, he can sue the government and the lady for exposing him to COVID-19.

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by AmazingELixir: 10:43pm On May 10, 2020
grin grin

At least she most likely be taking some people along to the afterlife....the yahoo boy friend and the hotel staff, ofcourse not forgetting the local hospital personnel that attended to her.

Give or take 20 people should be infected from that axis.

RIP American woman unfortunately one can't say if she had known she would have cancelled the trip because her country at this time dishes out death for free.
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by ObafemiAwoIowo: 10:44pm On May 10, 2020
matsonj3:

Hope no be my black crush for xvid you dey talk so

No let us fight o
legend you're a legend
maximum respect cheesy
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Nairalandmonika: 10:46pm On May 10, 2020
I don't believe this jor, how did an American citizen get into Nigeria one or two weeks ago?

Our airport has been shut down for more than a month.

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Chirowman(m): 10:46pm On May 10, 2020
him don buy market
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 10, 2020
Warri people and yahoo
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by thymm: 10:52pm On May 10, 2020
DigitB:
Sounds untrue to me.
Very true
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by leosahm(m): 10:54pm On May 10, 2020
Local cannot talk
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Yoighaman(m): 10:56pm On May 10, 2020
Nothing wrong in dating or marrying an older woman especially those termed 'evening newspaper' or even 'last week newspaper'. Emmanuel Macron, the President of France is 42 years old, his wife is 67.

Challenge starts when younger guys do these things with ulterior motives and selfish gains.

If you fell in love with an older woman, my guy, ride on, life is about being happy, not about pleasing people.

'Evening newspaper' guys like us can tell you all these for free...lol.
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by frog12: 10:57pm On May 10, 2020
so the boyfriend no know say corona dey around ?
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by gfon(m): 10:59pm On May 10, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
Maybe she had COVID-19 it's possible
I'm not sure about the stooling though

RIP cry

And why would her boyfriend invite a 60 year old woman to a hotel grin
if na you nkor,you go carry 60year old woman go keep 4 your huz or ur papa house?
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by luluosas(m): 11:00pm On May 10, 2020
All the way from America just to fornicate in Nigeria? Shame to the devil and all the people that allowed Satan to deceived them with fornication and money

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Mjpem23(m): 11:01pm On May 10, 2020
cyndy1000:
The way death news full Nairaland this days is worrisome
The incident happened at WARRI
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by tammie24: 11:02pm On May 10, 2020
Hezzyluv:
Agbada don hook babwire.

Please,

quarantine the guy,
quarantine the officer who arrested him
qurantine all the hotel workerz
qurantine all the people in the police station
qurantine all the "qurantinable"
Bye
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by yom2(m): 11:03pm On May 10, 2020
NubianX:

Ask me who is the victim here? And I will tell you

IT'S THE NIGERIAN LOVER

Was she quarantined to ascertain her health status when she came in?

He did absolutely NOTHING wrong. And with a good lawyer, he can sue the government and the lady for exposing him to COVID-19.
really? Was d government carried along in their secret affairs?

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by AnanseK(m): 11:06pm On May 10, 2020
Covid 19 is a red herring. There is something more sinister, they should ask the boy
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by C505: 11:06pm On May 10, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
₦17,215 Sent!

Enjoy.

Did you actually send this or you're taunting? I was about sending some cash to her but I saw bank name as Dami Lola. That got me wondering

Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by ogbonti: 11:06pm On May 10, 2020
baranzy:
Lies...which time did she fly in?its been more than 14 the boarders air space were shut down...thunder fire whom evere is cooking all this rubbish to put panic in the society

lies - right now any international flight is mainly EVACUATIONS not pleasure trips at least since the last 7 weeks - so make una blow another FABU - na yankee i dey stay. to travel sef from California to Arizona na wahala - they will quarantine ya as s talkless of international travel - i beg make una shift joor! grin awon fake news masters

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by frog12: 11:11pm On May 10, 2020
which village be dis wey no know corona ??
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by EmmySparky(m): 11:13pm On May 10, 2020
Hezzyluv:
Agbada don hook babwire.

Please,

quarantine the guy,
quarantine the officer who arrested him
qurantine all the hotel workerz
qurantine all the people in the police station
qurantine all the "qurantinable"
Bye
lol...infact quarantine Delta State...

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Learn1: 11:14pm On May 10, 2020
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by King3urna(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2020
[quote author=wellmax post=89410575]Yawa don gas [/color][color=#550000] no be small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection / Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie / Coronavirus: Lagos On Total Lockdown (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.