Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police (105632 Views)

60-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Kano (Photos) / People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by King3urna(m): 11:16pm On May 10, 2020
Na Shock
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by SSam01: 11:18pm On May 10, 2020
Incomplete story. Where is their picture?

Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by cochexky: 11:22pm On May 10, 2020
Akwa Iragbuo la grand mama gi. Oya buru ozu ya rie. Leave yahoo u no hear.
dre11:
COVID-19: 60yr old US citizen dies in Delta hotel, police arrest online boyfriend

https://dailypost.ng/2020/05/10/covid-19-60yr-old-us-citizen-dies-in-delta-hotel-police-arrest-online-boyfriend/
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Bahamas95(m): 11:27pm On May 10, 2020
This might just be the first COVID-19 case in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by kushme: 11:28pm On May 10, 2020
Graxie:
Nairaland fake alpha males will be calling Nigerian girls evening newspaper at 30, but look at their member that shamelessly imported 60+years whity just because of money and green card. Lazy youth!!!

A damn shame. Desperate young men increasing by the day, really bad.
As for me, I like my African black smart sisters like Pocohantas (evening news paper according to una), but we hate disrespect..
Some of us wey get game like low key trips.. I have a sweet libido, but my morals dey check am wella.

Boys/men dey try sha, cos I have seen a lot of surprising fvcks...

Again, the obsession for money and green card for many young black males living in Nigeria is something else.. cry

They(we) always try to blame it on poverty. Maybe the only way out of poverty( perceived) and going to America is through a white wrinkled dry lubricating pussies.

2 Likes

Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Peace081: 11:29pm On May 10, 2020
wonuks:
Where's the picture?
What will u do with it?
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by holaruc(m): 11:31pm On May 10, 2020
[ you forgot to quarantine everyone in the hospital and motuary. quote author=Sanchez01 post=89410593]The symptoms scream COVID-19. The toyboy should first be isolated and then get tested. He is most likely positive right now. The policemen who arrested him, their family, the police station where he is kept, the cellmates, the hotel, the hotel staff, toyboy's friends and possibly family members should all be quarantined or isolated right now.

Contact tracing should begin in earnest. We are about to witness the COVID-19's first community transmission to be reported in Nigeria.[/quote]
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Awesomefred32(m): 11:33pm On May 10, 2020
NO Pictures? i smell lies
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by omat20(m): 11:33pm On May 10, 2020
O my God. These symtoms are clearly covid-19. The hotel workers and even the police men that arrested the online lover must be isolated and tested; before yawa go gas.
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:36pm On May 10, 2020
Openbusiness:
COVID-19 she's from America. The guy should be tested immediately

but the borders are closed...how did an American woman enter Nigeria na!?
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Farki: 11:36pm On May 10, 2020
The top causes of death on nairaland are having sex and being a Northern elder.
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 10, 2020
odinga1of:
E don red for Orerokpe and Osubi boys
Orerokpe is an ancient town...please how close is it to asaba...I have been hearing of that town since I was in the primary school
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 10, 2020
You better quarantine the whole community. I don talk my own
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by TheSourcerer: 11:38pm On May 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
- covid-19
- poisoned to rob her
- she couldnt handle the strong African anaconda, and after a week long of intense bedroom sexual acrobatics, she gave up the ghost.
you just wanted to add the 3rd one . Or how does African anaconda cause cough , this is a very serious matter you dey find joke so.
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by jaxxy(m): 11:38pm On May 10, 2020
When did she come into the country? B4 the lockdown then it’s more than a month she’s been here with no symptoms for over a month. So where cud she possibly get Covid19 from staying in a hotel?

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by AimsRealtorDeal(m): 11:39pm On May 10, 2020
Hello!
Welcome to Aim's property Ltd where you are always qualify for the best with little cash in your hand. We are glad to have you here. Remember the secret of getting what you want is to get started.

We are here as your service wish

Kindly visit the WhatsApp link below to see more of our 2020 estate portfolio's.
https:///IUjqtGzV49hIUmfFgymsYE

Or call 08100723431

VANTAGE COURT, BOGIJE
Why continue to pay rent to Lagos Landlords when you can pay for your own house?
YES! With Vantage Court, you can RENT TO OWN with mortgage facility that allows you
spread payment up to 20 years!
Owning an apartment has never been this easy!
Own unit(s) of 3 Bedroom fully detached apartment located within Richland Estate, Bogije
along Lekki Epe Expressway.
Vantage court is designed with you in mind, to give you value for your money, while
guaranteeing maximum rental income returns.
Title: Governor's Consent
PAYMENT PLAN SEMI FINISHED BUNGALOW PRICE INITIAL DEPOSIT
Outright Payment (0 – 6 Months) N16,000,000 N5,000,000
6 – 12 Months N16,500,000 N5,000,000
12 - 18 Months N17,000,000 N5,000,000
PAYMENT PLAN FINISHED BUNGALOW PRICE INITIAL DEPOSIT
Outright Payment (0 – 6 Months) N21,000,000 N5,000,000
6 – 12 Months N21,500,000 N5,000,000
12 - 18 Months N22,000,000 N5,000,000
ESTATE FEATURES:
- Each unit comes with 3KV solar inverter (On outright payment)
- Drainage
- Green areas
- Street light
- Security
- Road network
NEIGHBOURHOOD
- Novare Mall, Shoprite
- Lagos Business School
- Omu Resort
- Choscharis Motors
- Corona International Schools
- Beechwood Estate

Send your order to my mail describing what your request is. alabiabnere_1@yahoo.com
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Chi111(m): 11:40pm On May 10, 2020
Boys de worry ooooo in search for cash
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Ikidons(m): 11:41pm On May 10, 2020
I don't get. When did the woman into Naija! Lockdown has been here for over a month now. Na wow!
The boy, the hotels visited, the etc, are not safe o!!
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Brainboxfid(f): 11:41pm On May 10, 2020
i don't see any reason why dy are blaming d guy oo.. d woman in question is not a kid.

1 Like

Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Trueyarn(m): 11:42pm On May 10, 2020
My studio equipments have been held down in another state because of the lockdown that has affected inter-state travel, now I have a hard time working on some projects but someone just flew in all the way from God knows where to come and fûck, now she's dead.

So, how the fûck did she get into the country abi lockdown no dey for airspace?
undecided
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by akilo1: 11:48pm On May 10, 2020
She died on active duty
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by mechanics(m): 11:53pm On May 10, 2020
Hmmmmm, what a sad way for one to end her life.
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by AimsRealtorDeal(m): 11:54pm On May 10, 2020
Introducing Queen Estate a place of abode.

QUEEN’S HOME

Queen’s Home is an apartment in a Luxurious Estate situated in Queen’s Garden Estate, easily accessible and strategically positioned few minutes away from the Redemption Camp and it’s a stone’s throw from the Lagos State Secretariat.

You wouldn’t want to miss out on this beautiful apartments offer because Queen’s Home will be a 21st century residential development with magnificent rooms, surrounded by exquisite beauty, breathe taking views and stunning spaces.

Title : Governor’s Consent

Apartment Specs:
N5M - 1 Bedroom Terrace Duplex
N7M - 2 Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
N9.5M - 3 Bedroom Bungalow Apartment

Initial Deposit: N1,000,0000

For more information and enquiry call +2348100723431

Or click the link below:
https:///IUjqtGzV49hIUmfFgymsYE

Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by koyyess: 11:54pm On May 10, 2020
When did this happen?.How the hell did she get into the country during this lockdown?

Could it be covid19?

The negroe will be busy touching all touchables till he spreads the disease in his entire community like Hiv.
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:56pm On May 10, 2020
C505:

Did you actually send this or you're taunting? I was about sending some cash to her but I saw bank name as Dami Lola. That got me wondering
Yes, I did.
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Jeremih1: 12:01am On May 11, 2020
How did she make it in here in the first place, since there are airport closures. I doubt the authenticity of this news
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by blowjohn(m): 12:06am On May 11, 2020
Cheer up. A rock song to erase all negativity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WOYnv59Bi8
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by CanadaOrBust: 12:06am On May 11, 2020
Sanchez01:

Contact tracing should begin in earnest. We are about to witness the COVID-19's first community transmission to be reported in Nigeria.

The first? U obviously don’t know what community transmission is. That is precisely what is happening in Kano, Lagos, Abuja, Ogun,...
Re: 60-Year-Old American Woman Dies In Delta Hotel, Boyfriend Arrested By Police by Openbusiness: 12:08am On May 11, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

but the borders are closed...how did an American woman enter Nigeria na!?
The laws are for the poor in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection / Coronavirus: Lagos On Total Lockdown (Pictures, Video) / Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.