Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,730 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres (35483 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits / TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres / Catholic Church Donates ALL Its 425 Hospitals As COVID-19 Isolation Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by AreaFada2: 7:08am On May 11, 2020
babajero:
This man is a politician, what others has done he can't do.
Go listen to Majek Fashek. Religion always was, is and remains politics.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by babajero(m): 7:11am On May 11, 2020
hope4nigeria:
Oledepo of course, one his customer attacked me on FB, and blocked me Because I said Oledepo is after his pocket , he was my child hood friend oh. Oledepo and his members have mental problems
You can't reason beyond your nose, at least the money he gets he uses it meaningfully, what has your father done with the one he has, apart from looking for women to sleep with and give birth.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by babajero(m): 7:12am On May 11, 2020
ZikTzu:
That's how it should be done!!
He is doing it for political clout.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by pswglobal(m): 7:13am On May 11, 2020
Happy to see dis wonder info from my no pastor in Nigeria.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by babajero(m): 7:14am On May 11, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
Nice one, this is what pastors should be doing. Mean while others are hustling for normal service to resume so tithe and offering will start pouring again.
I do not expect all other churches to emulate the gesture. This guy just bought the right attention for himself and his church.
He is doing it for next election.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by desiredhome: 7:15am On May 11, 2020
dalass:

Yes, you're right but you should also know that even Muslims and pastors and outside people in tens of thousands work for him and take their salaries from that Church in billions every month.. Other businesses depend indirectly on his churches for survival.

Before you keep bashing such just think it through?

If they do not have the means to keep many people paid as at when due, what do you think will happen to the workers and those family members who also depend on them?

He should stop collecting tithe and offerings from the vunereble sheeple.....any body doing business should face his business and not robbing Peter to pay Paul......

Dangote and other business men in Nigeria provides needs to the society and still pay salaries.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by somehow: 7:18am On May 11, 2020
You are the church if ever you are a genuine Christian or do you think a building represents a church? Jesus didn't come to build buildings, he came to build churches in the hearts of people!
Gbogbowa:
So Jesus will give out his church if he were in the world today?you criticize Jonathan but have not seen anything wrong in this govt,what you said today is like a pastor that has lost his calling I believe strongly that Jesus is not happy with you
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by pleasantlylovel(f): 7:20am On May 11, 2020
The fact you gave your church � doesn't mean others should do the same. We all have our different ways of being good Samaritans. It doesn't necessarily have to come through � donation.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by somehow: 7:25am On May 11, 2020
Let the others go to isolation centers to heal people there then.
pleasantlylovel:
The fact you gave your church � doesn't mean others should do the same. We all have our different ways of being good Samaritans. It doesn't necessarily have to come through � donation.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Nobody: 7:26am On May 11, 2020
I love this man
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by babajero(m): 7:29am On May 11, 2020
YorubaNinja:

Typical gullible sheeple. Go to T.B Joshua, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo etc... then
At least he believes in the power of healing, but you you believe in the power of politicians shame.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by ylaa(f): 7:32am On May 11, 2020
Rubbish talk, this is how he pushed this blood sucking demon called buhari on us. Singing his praises up and down, yet today, buhari no want take eye see am neither does he listen to him again. Rubbish
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by cerebralniggie1: 7:33am On May 11, 2020
Enoch07:
so make we clap for them abi
If the church doesn't give, your ilk will criticize, if they give, you guys will still criticize. What exactly do you want the churches to do?
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by AntiWailer: 7:33am On May 11, 2020
NnaEnh:
It has now become a thing of Super Star.

Most of them are using it to do "Spiritual Sacrifice".

If you know, you know.

What is this one saying ?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by babajero(m): 7:37am On May 11, 2020
AreaFada2:

Go listen to Majek Fashek. Religion always was, is and remains politics.
At least not like Nigerian politics.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by blackgold2018(m): 7:40am On May 11, 2020
hope4nigeria:
Oledepo of course, one his customer attacked me on FB, and blocked me Because I said Oledepo is after his pocket , he was my child hood friend oh. Oledepo and his members have mental problems
look you shouldn't attack someone directly.

You shouldn't impose your belief to someone by force.

There re ways to do such with wisdom. In as much I don't support most church owners but your words to him displays foolishness

He was right to block you. GET SENSE and be more diplomatic when you try to convince someone
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by cerebralniggie1: 7:40am On May 11, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
what would he have done with empty pews and tight bags anyway
Receive sense!
What have you contributed to the fight against COVID -19?
It's not everytime you criticize. When you see a good gesture, applaud it.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by greggng: 8:00am On May 11, 2020
This is a true definition of a man of God cool
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by evangsegun: 8:01am On May 11, 2020
HMMMM...TYM WILL TELL
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by rotadeco27: 8:21am On May 11, 2020
dalass:

Yes, you're right but you should also know that even Muslims and pastors and outside people in tens of thousands work for him and take their salaries from that Church in billions every month.. Other businesses depend indirectly on his churches for survival.

Before you keep bashing such just think it through?

If they do not have the means to keep many people paid as at when due, what do you think will happen to the workers and those family members who also depend on them?
U are right.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by rotadeco27: 8:31am On May 11, 2020
If Jesus was here at time like this what would He have done ;
Donate the church or pray for healing of the world?
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by demmie1: 8:36am On May 11, 2020
Gbogbowa:
So Jesus will give out his church if he were in the world today?you criticize Jonathan but have not seen anything wrong in this govt,what you said today is like a pastor that has lost his calling I believe strongly that Jesus is not happy with you

Yes Jesus will. But you will never know because you are not of him.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by GodSaklek(m): 8:36am On May 11, 2020
Words of OtemAtum coming to reality..

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Gazzy88(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2020
Nauttyprof:

That man won't be a better Vice president but the worst we could ever have.

He will lead the country with just talks and wanting to criticise everything or respond to every criticism.

One question I keep asking people is this, during the 6 months when the Vice president was in charge, did the country not record great positive change?
I know you're a fan of the current VP but tunde bakare would have make a great VP. He's a no-nonsense man just like tunde idiagbon back then. Read more tunde bakare before judging. Osinbajo is more of administrative than political, the real job of vp.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by ZikTzu: 8:54am On May 11, 2020
babajero:
He is doing it for political clout.
Don't care. It's still a great move.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Nobody: 9:02am On May 11, 2020
AntiWailer:

What is this one saying ?

We must not say the same thing.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Nobody: 9:02am On May 11, 2020
Pentasoft1978:

They want to congregate , you said they are looking for tithe, now the church has decided to give away the building as isolation centres, you are saying they want to do spiritual sacrifice.
May God forgive U and your hatred for the church will lead to a miserable life on earth

DeRay98:

This your stupid post deserves a back-hand slap to reset your brain

Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by Nobody: 9:03am On May 11, 2020
Gpik79:

Please don’t be unfortunate

Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by femmy2010(m): 9:35am On May 11, 2020
God bless you sir
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by LifePortConnect: 9:38am On May 11, 2020
Gbogbowa:

That's where you miss the point. The Church is not the building but a meeting place for the church( believers). Remember, the letters of Paul in the new testament sending greetings to the Church meeting in people's homes.

Since the Church cannot meet in the buildings at this time, why not use it for other beneficial purposes instead of just being locked up? This is a need he just met. You'll be surprised that Jesus is very happy with him. Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me - says Jesus.
Re: Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres by femmy2010(m): 9:39am On May 11, 2020
Gbogbowa:

For many, Nigeria started in 2015 when Buhari became President. The Nigeria before 2015 was operated by Lord Lugard & Flora Shaw�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. / Shiloh 2019: Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Over "Hate Speech" Bill / South African Church Bars Black People From Attending Its Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.