Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? - Nairaland / General (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? (120713 Views)

Consult A Professional Digital Agency For The Best SEO Services In Melbourne / Consult A Qualify Engineer Both Structural And Architectural Design??? / Entrepreneurship Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Olluu: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2021
They have change the name to rybid Consulting am happy nairaland got to find out about them on time their new page of scam is there now
Miznain:
So these scammers never rest grin grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Miznain: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Olluu:
They have change the name to rybid Consulting am happy nairaland got to find out about them on time their new page of scam is there now

Na wa o. wahala no come plenty? Changing name like cloth.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by ibawon(m): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2022
Thanks Nairaland for saving us from this type of issues
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by babsy01(m): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2022
It's GNLD scam run for your life
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by mrpackager(m): 10:09am On Sep 05, 2022
babsy01:
It's GNLD scam run for your life

A friend of mine just got this, is this organization real?
Dear Mustapha,
Based on your application you have been selected for an INTERVIEW with ELYTETC LTD.
Position: Customer Service/ B.D.S.

Date: Wed: 7/09/2022 by 8:00am.
@ Suite B 150 Oba Ogunji Road (Beside Great Talent School) Ogba Lagos.

Best Regards
Admin Unit
Ref:Ch/002

ELYTETC CONSULT
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 16, 2022
mrpackager:

A friend of mine just got this, is this organization real?
Dear Mustapha,
Based on your application you have been selected for an INTERVIEW with ELYTETC LTD.
Position: Customer Service/ B.D.S.

Date: Wed: 7/09/2022 by 8:00am.
@ Suite B 150 Oba Ogunji Road (Beside Great Talent School) Ogba Lagos.

Best Regards
Admin Unit
Ref:Ch/002

ELYTETC CONSULT
I wonder how many address they have See the message they sent me:
Dear Safesurfer
Our team has reviewed your application and you have been selected for INTERVIEW with our esteemed ELYTETC LTD.
You will be assessed as a Customer Service REP
Date,MONDAY,19th Sep, 22 8:00am.
@Suite C before LAWMA Building,ObaOgunji Rd Ogba,Lag
Admin Unit
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by karnap(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2022
They are still sending addresses
And invites.

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by proffnico(m): 11:18am On Nov 28, 2022
Got this text today...

Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by AnonymustME(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2022
These elyte scammers are proper bad.ta.rds and something needs to be done about them. They keep posting fake job openings on different sites with silly company names just to gather email addresses and phone numbers to send their scam interview invite to
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by monsor007: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2023
BEWARE!BEWARE!!BEWARE!!!
This was sent to me this early morning.....

Dear Monsuru

You've been selected for an INTERVIEW (B.D.S) with our esteemed business Client Firm - ELYTETC LTD.

You'll be assessed by the consulting firm on Tuesday, 17/01/2023 by 8:00AM @ Suite B, Oba Ogunji Rd, beside Great Talent School, Agege, Lagos.

Regards,
Admin Unit
Ref:UC-101A.
Re: Is This Elite Entrepreneurship Training Consult A Scam? by Amthol(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Guys here is my 2cent.
I have experienced these people so much so that The leaders of these people in Ogudu and around agidingbi and yaba as well I was explaining to the other person that I know the other person.
See my dear graduate if you are unable to get engaged with a Monthly Salary Job PLEASE and PLEASE acquire a skill that can be monetize. Taking a friend as an example he graduated as a Masters degree holder in Parasitology after back and fort no Job.
So he saw Haulage company he joined to be part of the parkers. There in he gained experience in wrapping and moving of luggage he was paying keen attention to the process even though the JOB was paying him 30k monthly and first six month no salary and was only going to be paid after six months though he gets tips. He learnt the process was able to do local movement himself. As I share this with you now is now a professional in moving professional and personal effects. where he makes what is able to sustain himself and his family far more than the 30k.
LESSONs pls learn a skill be patient you can only start from the bottom and the only way available is up. Pls don't Limit yourself be open to legit opportunities and nothing I repeat nothing pays like work of your hand. Even if it is to learn AC disconnect and installation believe me there is hundreds of thousand in the work if you hit big projects. I have said so much pls ignore this people there are still owing me my 17k till now. peace out

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

New Titanic (pictures). / The Execution Of 'Doctor Oyenusi' A Notorious Robber / Bst Ways To Write An Application Letter For School Teaching Job (nirafame)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.