Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

How Can I Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast? (444 Views)

Learn How To Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast And Legit | Trust Me / How To Get Your FIRS TIN Online In 5mins Or Less / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make Money Online In Nigeria Fast? by lokiriebimene(m): 1:22am On May 11, 2020
How can I make money online in Nigeria fast?

With access to a computer and working Internet connection, you are already halfway to making money online. The rest is just to find appropriate channels that will pay you for your time:

Trading bitcoin
When high inflation rates and inaccessibility to banks make it insensible to deal with naira, it’s the perfect timing to look into cryptocurrencies as an alternative as these digital assets are decentralized, unaffected by economic recessions, and can be traded instantly.
Using peer-to-peer marketplaces such as Paxful, you can obtain bitcoin in various ways including but not limited to gift cards, PayPal or cash deposits, etc. Play around with exchange rates, bitcoin’s prices, and foreign exchange rates and you can make a big profit.

Offering feedback on websites and apps
Websites aren’t born perfect. The popular websites we use now have gone through generations of modifications and remodifications – from feedback given by users.
Read more......
https://correctpal.com.ng/2020/05/10/932/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Ecobank Nigeria Holds Virtual Graduation Ceremony For Batch 7 Trainees / Can You Supply Us With 30 To 100 Tonnes Of "TME 419" Cassava Tuber? / Non

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.