Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer (9799 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer by Stanchem029: 11:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/feling
Anthony m okeke is here again tonight.
Re: Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer by steroid: 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
Stanchem029:
https://www.nairaland.com/feling
Anthony m okeke is here again tonight.

have you tried reporting this criminal to his bank?
Re: Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer by Stanchem029: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
steroid:

have you tried reporting this criminal to his bank?
The video belongs to Nwankwo Celestine, nwamabo247. So I lack the locus standi
Re: Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer by Stanchem029: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
Is like Anthony m okeke is on holidays
Re: Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer by steroid: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Stanchem029:
His bank accounts are blocked.
Re: Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer by Stanchem029: 1:08am On Dec 14, 2021
steroid:

His bank accounts are blocked.
Wow, to God be all the Glory. I warned him severally, but he remained adamant.
Re: Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 14, 2021
This thread is one of the reasons we should boycott nairaland just like I decided to do.

Hardly comment now because nairaland is FAKE with FAKE posts and mods

Thanks Guys for this just course. God will bless your family for this courage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer by dominique(f): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Stanchem029:

He's back with the name Fola Salisu and using the video of a sick child. Don't hesitate to report or tag the mods whenever you come across his posts. Thanks for your efforts so far

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer by Stanchem029: 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2021
dominique:

He's back with the name Fola Salisu and using the video of a sick child. Don't hesitate to report or tag the mods whenever you come across his posts. Thanks for your efforts so far
Wow, thanks.
Re: Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer by steroid: 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
dominique:

Wherever you see fraudulent activities report the bank account to the scammer's bank and CBN(anticorruptionunit@cenbank.org) with proofs.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer by dominique(f): 3:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
steroid:

Wherever you see fraudulent activities report the bank account to the scammer's bank and CBN(anticorruptionunit@cenbank.org) with proofs.

I don't have any proof other than his numerous spamming of the forum with multiple accounts.

Meanwhile I'm suspecting he's the one behind the Faith handle claiming to be a single mother with health issue.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer by Stanchem029: 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
dominique:

I don't have any proof other than his numerous spamming of the forum with multiple accounts.

Meanwhile I'm suspecting he's the one behind the Faith handle claiming to be a single mother with health issue.
Same modus operandi, I suspected same.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer by steroid: 2:47am On Jan 15, 2022
dominique:

Those spam posts are enough proof needed to report.
Re: Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer by Stanchem029: 12:48am On Feb 19, 2022
He can't survive outside fraud.
Faith is just his AZA account.

Re: Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer by Stanchem029: 3:21am On Mar 25, 2022
Everyday you dey create new moniker to post this scam begging stuff, odiegwu O, your modus operandi has already been exposed.
you are using your crime partner account
SHIAONDO HEMBADOON FAITH to run this scheme

1 Like

Re: Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer by Stanchem029: 12:50am On May 22, 2022
Don't forget that Faith S.H is the same as Anthony Munachi Okeke.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer by richestjozy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
Stanchem029:
Don't forget that Faith S.H is the same as Anthony Munachi Okeke.

Thank you soooooo much. I was just about sending money to him/her but I just felt in my spirit to do a little search on the name and I came across you post. You saved me from being scammed. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer by Stanchem029: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
richestjozy:

Thank you soooooo much. I was just about sending money to him/her but I just felt in my spirit to do a little search on the name and I came across you post. You saved me from being scammed. Thanks a lot.
Thank God you didn't send it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man found dead in Concorde swimming pool / Herdsmen Kill Three Policemen, Two Others In Taraba / Man In Viral Video Walking Naked With Girl In Lagos Finally Revealed (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.