Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,023 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State (39072 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Raped And Strangled To Death By Her Cousin In South Africa / Anthony Munachi Okeke Is A Scammer / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by BadNews: 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
A 17-Year-Old Girl, Munachi Obasi-Igwe, Has been found dead in a bush along the Agbabor-Isu track road in the Onicha Local Government Area of Ebonyi State.

A Relative of the deceased, Mr. Obasi Igwe, said that the deceased was a Senior Secondary 1 student.

Igwe said that the girl was suspected to have been killed on Monday evening.

“She was on her way back to her ancestral home, Amakporo, Onicha community.

“She was gruesomely murdered on Monday on her way back to Amakporo, from our neighboring village, Agbabor Isu.

"We, the family, need justice. The security agencies should come to our aid. We do not know what was her crime that led to her death.

"She was only 17 years old, an SS 1 student. We need justice. The police and army should help us to fish out the perpetrators of the wicked act,” Igwe Said.

Contacted, Spokesman for the Police Command in Ebonyi, SP Chris Anyanwu, said the command was aware of the incident.

"We are aware of the incident. The command has started an investigation into the matter. I believe the perpetrators will surely be brought to book,” he said.

Meanwhile, the state Commissioner for Information, Mr. Uchenna Orji, has said that there was no evidence so far to link the killing to herdsmen.

The Commissioner stated that there were no herdsmen residing in the area.

Orji said the deceased was believed to have been attacked by criminal elements in the area while she was returning from a neighbouring village.

"We condemn the ugly incident. The unfortunate incident is the handiwork of yet-to-be-identified criminals,” he stated.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/28/17-year-old-girl-munachi-found-dead-in-ebonyi/%3famp=1

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by invinzible1: 12:07am On Jul 29, 2022
Days are getting scarier
No one is safe
May Nigeria not happen to us

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by BadNews: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2022
invinzible1:
Days are getting scarier
No one is safe

See More Bad News Via www.. Com

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by doggedfighter(f): 12:15am On Jul 29, 2022
cry

Cruel world !

Her picture shouldn't have been posted like this?

It's not dignifying at all . undecided

Women and girls are becoming endangered species.

Nigeria is a jungle so her killers may never be found. undecided

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by PerfectStranger(m): 12:27am On Jul 29, 2022
BadNews:

We’re tired of bad news oga

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by UrPapa: 12:38am On Jul 29, 2022
Tinubu urchins on rampage

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by superCleanworks(m): 12:47am On Jul 29, 2022
when you sit down and think of how death is so cheap in this country, you start to wonder how you will ever make it to the age of 70 or 80.
just look at a young child of 17 could not even make it to 20

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Applegirl22: 1:01am On Jul 29, 2022
rip sis

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by officialwdhtv: 1:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Omg shocked shocked RIP

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by dodgelord: 1:35am On Jul 29, 2022
PerfectStranger:

We’re tired of bad news oga
u no get sense. I pray Nigeria happen to u
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Monday60655(m): 3:16am On Jul 29, 2022
My dear blood sister, whoever did this to you, will never go unpunished. Your death will be far better than their own and their entire generation. God of vengeance is still at work.
Munachi my sister as I rightly call you always, may your soul rest in the bosom of the Lord.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Jay5mie: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2022
Why post this pic though??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Jay5mie: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2022
BadNews:

SHARAP

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Ahmed0336(m): 7:38am On Jul 29, 2022
Monday60655:
My dear blood sister, whoever did this to you, will never go unpunished. Your death will be far better than their own and their entire generation. God of vengeance is still at work.
Munachi my sister as I rightly call you always, may your soul rest in the bosom of the Lord.
My condolences bro, be strong.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by CheedyJ(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2022
BadNews:

E be like say u dey get orgasm when u post bad news cos I don't understand ur ' see more bad news ' o..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2022
Chai. Fine pvssy gone.

6 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Monday60655(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2022
Ahmed0336:

My condolences bro, be strong.

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by TheSourcerer: 9:49am On Jul 29, 2022
And is this not obvious there's a child sexual killing predetor POS in your area ? Its one now , check other unsolved homicide cases in the area , similar instances are sure to come up , from there please let investigations continue and not go cold .it's obvious there will be more.

Check for defensive wounds, nail scratching is common , check under her fingernails for the perpetrators skin cells , check around the neighbourhood who has fresh scars , make public her face and time of death , let anyone who saw anyone or anything suspicious during that time come out , send detectives to canvass , she's just a child!

Ask who saw her last and with who, even if she walked alone , people would have seen something , Canvass the area and find information any information .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Nostring: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2022
UrPapa:
Tinubu urchins on rampage
try get sense, no be everything be cruise lipsrsealed

R. I. P girl cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by 5iine: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2022
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Arysexy(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2022
Rest in peace
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Pwettylinda(f): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2022
Nothing Buhari can not do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by PandoraObi: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2022
Pandora Peter Obidient miscreants have started sacrificing teenages to the god of winning Nigeria election like those ESN were sacrificing teenages to fortify themselves

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2022
Wicked world
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Zico5(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2022
The ungodly acts going on in that enclave is second to none, yet they see themselves as God anointed to change the fortune of this country. They will soon blame Fulani for their wicked acts while the acts are perpetrated by them. The level of hatred among them is indescribable. That's why nobody will be align with them even if they present Jesus as president of this country. Enough of their pull down syndrome. Everyone is wise up. They can kill as much as they like, God is with them

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by 007lss: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2022
invinzible1:
Days are getting scarier
No one is safe
you mean..... May buhari never happen to us again in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by BloomingDale(f): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2022
Hope it’s not the vagina and prick slicers. I don’t trust them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Munachi Found Dead In Ebonyi State by Temptee101(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2022
Monday60655:

Is she really your biological sister?

Take heart bro!

May her soul rest in peace!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Man Kills Late Brother’s Widow He Inherited (photo) / I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.