Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics (29142 Views)

Emefiele: Reps Move To Bar CBN Governor, Others From Partisan Politics / Umahi Advises Ohanaeze To Stay Away From Partisan Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Goofed By Staying Away From Parent's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by fasho01(m): 6:21am On May 11, 2020
Cos that's the right thing to do to maintain a good name

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by Jakemedg(m): 6:22am On May 11, 2020
PigTormentor:
Jona, thanks for imposing the Thugnor in Rivers state, the wicked delusional Wike.
How did Jonatan impose Wike in Rivers state?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by fitzmayowa: 6:22am On May 11, 2020
That's how real democrats behave...

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by FlordFlorez(m): 6:23am On May 11, 2020
Being meek is not weakness.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by Jakemedg(m): 6:25am On May 11, 2020
Staphylococcus:
After looting the National treasury dry.

You truly deserve the time. Its not easy to loot that big
If it's about looting buhari isn't a saint either?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:25am On May 11, 2020
Partisan politics is the reason why the Igbos would vote for Abacha if he rose from his grave to become a Presidential candidate under the PDP, yes that's what we call partisan politics. It's not about sanity or humanity, it's just partisan, it doesn't have to be the best option, it just has to be it.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by thundafire: 6:31am On May 11, 2020
Staphylococcus:

did he loot ur Destiny too,go and hustle u said No,now no more 30k BMO again,u and ur generation will not reach his heights

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by babajero(m): 6:31am On May 11, 2020
moscobabs:
Thank You for stay away. U have tried your best Nigerians don't want you again. Thanks for the service
Nigerians don't want him and got what they deserved.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by ArticleBeast: 6:33am On May 11, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Do you have proof

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by thundafire: 6:34am On May 11, 2020
PigTormentor:
Jona-daft foisted calamity on Nigeria, including the wicked thugnor in Rivers State.
dey clueless Buhari u voted for is dey best president in Nigeria history abi,foolish talk name one thing President Buhari started and finish,don't call railway oh,cs that was the project started since OBJ

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by ArticleBeast: 6:34am On May 11, 2020
PigTormentor:
Jona, thanks for imposing the Thugnor in Rivers state, the wicked delusional Wike.
Who imposed Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by Jakemedg(m): 6:35am On May 11, 2020
PigTormentor:
[[s]quote author=Megatone post=89416605]Best president Nigeria ever had[/s]

May be to the delusional Ipigs. Not to the rest of Nigerians. He remains a big CALAMITY.
Buhari remains the big CALAMITY

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by EmmyDJourno: 6:37am On May 11, 2020
This man is a hypocritical clown

Was he not the one that frolicked with the APC in the last Bayelsa Governorship election simply because his man in the PDP did not get the slot

Only for him to be shamed from on high

The party that gave him everything, he switched simply because he didn't have his way

He is a useless man who lives under false illusions and never comes to terms with reality

He should dey his dey abeg, after running a loothaton for 6years.....Barawo angry

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by Jakemedg(m): 6:38am On May 11, 2020
PigTormentor:

Drugs are bad for your health.
Stop smoking it's not good for your health

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by jrusky(m): 6:39am On May 11, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Bro say something else these ine you posted deserved to be in bin.

Take your calculator if you have one add together all money missing or looted in buhari administration till date and minus it from the total loot during Jona bro you will realised Buhari looting machine is the master.

Only Baru NNPC scammed contract override the entire loot during Jona period pls check it out.

Mind you Baru NNPC contract created a hole worth $23billion in Natiinal purse from NNPC I mean confirmed $23billion but ends up in handshake at Aso Rock. Kachukwu still alive bro.

The figures are there boldly.

Good day.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by Kuginzi: 6:40am On May 11, 2020
Simplyleo:
Jonathan and his people took defeat in good faith and have since stayed away from partisan politics.

Ironically, lamidi cownu and his ipob pigs have been crying profusely over same.

grin grin
Pls who is this Lamidi Cownu?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by enemyofprogress: 6:41am On May 11, 2020
Once beated twice shine

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by Kuginzi: 6:41am On May 11, 2020
busybrain123:

Zombie tongue

Pls are u d Lamidi Cownu he is referring to?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by StreetFight: 6:41am On May 11, 2020
socialmediaman:
The tyrant and his Jagaban are enjoying your vacation and they’re also feasting on your divided camp. Happy holiday!

The choice of photo for this story though

Self praise is good, it helps to reduce depression. But remember that even when Goatluck Jonaddaft was active and controlled all the country's security apparatus, the Jagaban humiliates the drunk fisherman.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by enemyofprogress: 6:42am On May 11, 2020
jrusky:

Bro say something else these ine you posted deserved to be in bin.

Take your calculator if you have one add together all money missing or looted in buhari administration till date and minus it from the total loot during Jona bro you will realised Buhari looting machine is the master.

Only Baru NNPC scammed contract override the entire loot during Jona period pls check it out.

Mind you Baru NNPC contract created a hole worth $23billion in Natiinal purse from NNPC I mean confirmed $23billion but ends up in handshake at Aso Rock. Kachukwu still alive bro.

The figures are there boldly.

Good day.
No mind that zombie

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by PigTormentor: 6:44am On May 11, 2020
Jakemedg:
Stop smoking it's not good for your health

That's my advice for you. Whatever you have been smoking is making you aee things that are not real. Drugs are bad for your mental and physical health.
Jona-daft is a calamity anyday anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by PigTormentor: 6:45am On May 11, 2020
ArticleBeast:

Who imposed Buhari

Nigerian voters who voted for him twice. Get over your loss.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by Afolabimills(m): 6:46am On May 11, 2020
Good luck Jonathan ur name precide u ur time was good for me n my house hold until the tyrant clueless tribal nepotistic bigot called bullhari n demonic party called apc took over yes a man who value cows more than human lives 2yrs after u got 2office I lost my wife due to lack of oxygen in hospital 2weeks after child birth today I have lost everything debt frustration sometimes I just wish I die n go n rest I regret been a Nigerian under this useless incompetent terrorist president.u have children they are all so wealthy I can't feed my children I can't pay school fees I go about begging to feed my children buhari only God will judge u n those who brought u upon this great nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by Tizboss75: 6:46am On May 11, 2020
Hello... Crypto Currency is gradually taking over the world. Money is been made everyday at the comfort of our homes•••Join the BITCOIN TRADING TRAINING today to learn everything you need to know about BITCOIN and make your money, no time *No jobs No Jobs* & you will steadily be making mama proud.
Training starts 9pm, May 11th* and it's FREE

MARO's BITCOIN TRAINING

Join by sending a whatsapp message to Zero Eight One Three Two Nine Zero Nine Eight Three Four.

Hurry up before it filled up.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by StreetFight: 6:47am On May 11, 2020
Megatone:
Best president Nigeria ever had

Yes, made his wife a multimillionaire in dollars. Was borrowing to pay Salaries and loot when oil price was relatively high.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by Afolabimills(m): 6:48am On May 11, 2020
StreetFight:

Self praise is good, it helps to reduce depression. But remember that even when Goatluck Jonaddaft was active and controlled all the country's security apparatus, the Jagaban humiliates the drunk fisherman.
ur name is street fight ur life shall b like how buhari rule Nigeria till today but remember always bullhari remains a c.o.w

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by Jakemedg(m): 6:48am On May 11, 2020
PigTormentor:

May be to the delusional Ipigs. Not to the rest of Nigerians. He remains a big CALAMITY.
So Ipigs in 2015 gave jonathan 700000 votes in lagos? So ipigs voted enmasse for jonathan 2011 where disaster buhari lost lost woefully? southern kaduna that voted GEJ are also ipigs? You are a big disaster to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by churchill45: 6:49am On May 11, 2020
“ I felt that after serving as President of this country, I should go to some other areas where my services would be required . Through that process, I would be able to support the nation and the state in one way or the other. ”

There is other ways we can keep the nation going,we must not attain the seat of presidency to do so..

This is commendable, what a wise saying..
please Sir, keep it up..

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:50am On May 11, 2020
Jokerman:

Did Jonathan loot up to Buhari, Obj or Abacha??
Is it a competition? Are they suppose to loot in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by Kuginzi: 6:51am On May 11, 2020
All I know is; on the DAY OF JUDGMENT (i.e Hereafter) everyone including our leaders will be asked to account for every single Kobo they looted.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by Jakemedg(m): 6:52am On May 11, 2020
PigTormentor:

That's my advice for you. Whatever you have been smoking is making you aee things that are not real. Drugs are bad for your mental and physical health.
Jona-daft is a calamity anyday anytime.
Jonathan was no saint yes i agree but comparing him buhari buhari himself knows you are delussional

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: Why I’m Staying Away From Partisan Politics by PigTormentor: 6:52am On May 11, 2020
[[s]quote author=thundafire post=89416868]dey clueless Buhari u voted for is dey best president in Nigeria history abi,foolish talk name one thing President Buhari started and finish,don't call railway oh,cs that was the project started since OBJ[/quote][/s]

If you don't know by now, you'll never know. The average Nigerian knows that Jona-daft was a calamity that is still hunting the country till today. Wike is just a sample of the calamity that he imposed on the country. Madam piss with 30 million dollars in her account without a credible source and other calamities are forever engrained in the Nigerian psych.
Keep licking Jona-daft's ass all you want, he remains a CALAMITY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative / Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal / Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.