Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,505 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Unlock All Stations On Your Dstv And Strong Decoder - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Unlock All Stations On Your Dstv And Strong Decoder (7784 Views)

Unlock All Phones Online/ Offline / Guide To Unlock All Orange Mode, Router Pocket Wifi , / Internet Connection Through Your Dstv Decoder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlock All Stations On Your Dstv And Strong Decoder by kenkaz: 12:31pm On Jan 13, 2011
call 07037227823 if you really want to be waching dstv stations on your symbian phones or laptop. I have the software plus the name of the external nokia device you will use with it. It does not require internet service. It's almost free. Call the same number if you want to unlock all the DSTV stations. You don't need to pay for any subscription again. If you don't believe me, don't bother to call.
Re: Unlock All Stations On Your Dstv And Strong Decoder by oldsky: 8:27am On Oct 16, 2012
hi, pls i need d software 2 unlock dstv channels on strong decoder. My email is oldsky2006@yahoo.com
Re: Unlock All Stations On Your Dstv And Strong Decoder by ionwuachu: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2012
kenkaz: call 07037227823 if you really want to be waching dstv stations on your symbian phones or laptop. I have the software plus the name of the external nokia device you will use with it. It does not require internet service. It's almost free. Call the same number if you want to unlock all the DSTV stations. You don't need to pay for any subscription again. If you don't believe me, don't bother to call.
i need the soft to unlock dstv stations for both strong decoder and laptop my email ionwuachu@yahoo.com
Re: Unlock All Stations On Your Dstv And Strong Decoder by rukayatd: 11:06am On Oct 16, 2012
[quote author=oldsky]hi, pls i need d software 2 unlock dstv channels on strong decoder. My email is rukayatdabiri@gmail.com
Re: Unlock All Stations On Your Dstv And Strong Decoder by tedd(m): 11:34am On Oct 16, 2012
I need it badly pls send me d info to my mail teddyaliyu@yahoo.com
Re: Unlock All Stations On Your Dstv And Strong Decoder by funkymoore: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2012
Am interested
funkymoore_2k@yahoo.com
Re: Unlock All Stations On Your Dstv And Strong Decoder by wirewire(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2012
HE SAID CALL!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mint Samsung S7 Black and Gold for 58k with Fast Charger / Best Price Samsung Galaxy Watch 6, Magic mouse 2 & Airpod 2 / Open Box New Samsung S20 Ultra 5G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.