Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities (35336 Views)

ASUU Strike: Committee Of Vice-Chancellors Sends Message To FG, Lecturers / Federal University Lokoja: A Tale Of Two Vice Chancellors (Photos) / Cutest Top Three Vice Chancellors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by ThatFairGuy: 3:35pm On May 11, 2020
chrisifeanyi:

Fine gal. Where are you?
Imagine question? cheesy You wan kidnap her? Fine gal kill u there cheesy
Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by Chrysz(m): 3:46pm On May 11, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

I love that....I have already started it. No time to waste
Good... So what are you into
Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by Chrysz(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Imagine question? cheesy
You wan kidnap her?
Fine gal kill u there cheesy
lol
Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by Hisduchess(f): 3:50pm On May 11, 2020
fapcrook:
do you ever know staphylococcus has its own benefits and even streptococcus. Google will help

I'm a microbiologist by profession.i know about the aforementioned microorganisms.was just joking with the guy.
Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by Numero9: 3:53pm On May 11, 2020
mrZENographer:
Seek Jesus today and be cloth in his Righteousness. Cleanse your hands you sinners and purify your heart's ye double-minded. Let your laughter be turned into mourning and your joy into soberness.

You're stupid! Mumu dey worry you.
Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 11, 2020
Chrysz:
Good... So what are you into

Web design
Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by bioman: 4:27pm On May 11, 2020
Oluwamarc:

https://citadelng.com.ng/2020/05/11/fg-warns-vice-chancellors-against-reopening-varsities/
ASUU is waiting patiently for the FG. They will not call off their strike any time soon. Not even after the Corona politics. The Abacha loot should have been used to settle all or part of outstanding issues with ASUU. The FG rather choose to withhold salaries for 4 months going.
Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by Chrysz(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2020
AdaoraJoy:

Web design
nice one

1 Like

Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by onyxo76(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2020
who wants to reopen sef? salaries not paid, ASUU on strike, where is the motivation?
Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by fapcrook(m): 5:17pm On May 11, 2020
Hisduchess:

I'm a microbiologist by profession.i know about the aforementioned microorganisms.was just joking with the guy.
i see. Na my mama dey respond and head of MCB dept in a university. Good you're a microbiologist. Welcome on board

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by Hisduchess(f): 6:56pm On May 11, 2020
emmyloski125:
Dryyyy! Too dry! Please think of another lame joke

I have noticed you,oya swerve undecided
Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by emmyloski125(m): 7:25pm On May 11, 2020
Hisduchess:

I have noticed you,oya swerve undecided
I did ask for you to 'notice' me ma'am......I only appealed to the fact that your attempt at humour and [possibly] clapback, was totally lame!.....Oya you too, swerve!
Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by Kenneth10110(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2020
Ximenez:
"It has now dawned on me"
That's the correct expression. What's the name of your school?

Mr know all how many awards you dan win with your PHD in correct English.
Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by Liamm(m): 8:50pm On May 11, 2020
AdaoraJoy:
I won't be graduating this year ...It's now dawn on me cry
you sell human head? undecided
Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by Ximenez(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Mr know all how many awards you dan win with your PHD in correct English.
What is your business? It's just a correction and she has taken it.
Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by Legendguru: 9:01pm On May 11, 2020
Lol
Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by Kenneth10110(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2020
Ximenez:
What is your business? It's just a correction and she has taken it.

Lo joko
Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by adebayo987: 10:47pm On May 11, 2020
VCs, una bin dey go strike without payment. Now covid guy don give una extra-ordinary strike with full payment. Wetin be una own again? Ehn?
Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by Cityguy: 11:09pm On May 11, 2020
Is any one contemplating that?
Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by josphex: 1:36am On May 12, 2020
What is plagiarism: It is stealing someone's else intellectual property i.e copying the findings or work of a person without proper referencing (I repeat proper referencing) or even no referencing at all of the original work of the person. Let's assume you are writing a thesis for your PhD or master even at the undergraduate level and you Google let say a paragraph and included that in your thesis, you'll need to reference that and this can be a daunting task most especially when you're through with your thesis and you were told you had plagiarized.. what! really..... You thought you were done and suddenly your supervisor said he won't collect it until you rectify it ( this is best case scenario!). You're back to square one trying to change some words, putting references etc.. All because you "unknowingly" plagiarized.

This can be avoided by simply having a way to check and remove plagiarism from your papers to the bearest minimum

✓✓✓ Why you should avoid plagiarism at all cost✓✓✓
1. It is a criminal offence punishable by the law
2. Reputable journal site would reject (best case scenario) and penalize you
3. Supervisor rejects your paper and back to square one.
4. When caught you'll lose your dignity as been a plagiarizer

And many more reason to go with that...

To check and remove plagiarism from your papers 100%
Contact us on WhatsApp @ 08152953718
Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by HenryPenstuff(m): 8:21am On May 12, 2020
Why cant we have vibrant, smart and responsive leaders only those that ar just willing nd loving to hold leadership.

[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: FG Warns Vice-Chancellors Against Reopening Universities by Jeferious: 10:37am On May 12, 2020
tope777:

It is not really affecting private universities like public one,as they are already doing e-learning.
Redeemer University e-exam is schedule for June and admission for new student already ongoing.
Redeemer university Nothing wey person no go hear. Even NUC fit no sabi this school.

As for me, I'm hoping upon hope that schools would reopen by earliest November. This lockdown seriously dey help my life. Who school epp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Scores 400 In Post-UTME Exam Of Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo / UI Student Slumps, Dies And 3 Collapse At Exam Centre / BSU Medical Student Commits Suicide Over Expulsion After 10 Years In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.