Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Facemask Is Pure Business In Naija But Is Donated Free By Other African Tailors - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Facemask Is Pure Business In Naija But Is Donated Free By Other African Tailors (260 Views)

Video Of Nwoko Eric, The Driver Who Donated His Kidney To His Boss' Brother / Which Facemask Is The Best Effective Against COVID 19? / Be Very Careful When Buying Facemask From Roadside Hawkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facemask Is Pure Business In Naija But Is Donated Free By Other African Tailors by jumia1: 4:12am On May 11, 2020
Many fashion designs hifted attention to production of nose masks due to high demand by the residents to guard against coronavirus.

some of them expressed satisfaction over the level of patronage by the public.

They said that they use local fabrics like Ankara and adire (batik) to make the nose masks.

One of the tailors, Romoke Babajide, said she decided to switch from mending clothes to sewing nose masks.

“I have switched to sewing nose masks and I am making enough money as customers are rushing in to buy them,’’ she said.

Another tailor, Aishat Aliyu, said she produced like hundred pieces per day and sold almost everything, adding that she made over N1,000 daily from the sale of the masks.

“I dedicated my time to producing nose masks and I observed there are high demands.I made enough sales; I sold over 95 pieces at the Unity Junction area in Ilorin.

“I sold it just for N200 per one. I am using elastic rope and soft new clothes to make it comfortable for users,’’ he said.

Another tailor, Quadri Jimoh, said he made more sales from the nose masks as he produced in different colours.

Read what many African fashion designers do to help their countries here:https://wahalablog.com/nigerian-face-mask-is-purely-business-compares-with-other-african-countries/

Re: Facemask Is Pure Business In Naija But Is Donated Free By Other African Tailors by Boobaddic(m): 4:36am On May 11, 2020
grin welcome to Nigeria wink
Re: Facemask Is Pure Business In Naija But Is Donated Free By Other African Tailors by shamsin6300(m): 4:48am On May 11, 2020
Facemask is the only thing that Nigerian tailor never disappoint on.
Re: Facemask Is Pure Business In Naija But Is Donated Free By Other African Tailors by KaideeGee(m): 5:53am On May 11, 2020
[size=10pt][/size][img][/img][right][/right] op welcome to 9ja.
Re: Facemask Is Pure Business In Naija But Is Donated Free By Other African Tailors by jumia1: 3:31pm On May 11, 2020
you are because they import everything in naija now
Re: Facemask Is Pure Business In Naija But Is Donated Free By Other African Tailors by jumia1: 6:55am On Aug 25, 2020
Nigeria are hardworking people
Re: Facemask Is Pure Business In Naija But Is Donated Free By Other African Tailors by jumia1: 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Queen Of Aso, Peace Nnamani Kick-off COVID-19 Sensitisation,shares Palliative / Video! Vigilante Leader Shook A Man Twice While Giving Orientation For Covid-19, / What Could Be The Health Implications Of Over Thinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.