Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Resumption Of Lapo Staff Amidst Covid 19 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Resumption Of Lapo Staff Amidst Covid 19 (925 Views)

LAPO MFB Staff Reject 25% Salary Increase After 7 Years Of Alleged Stagnant Pay / Suffering And Woes In Lapo Microfinance Bank Ltd / Credit Officer At LAPO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resumption Of Lapo Staff Amidst Covid 19 by ShugaJoy: 6:02am On May 11, 2020
I really fear for our lives as field staff... Going to peoples homes, entering all forms of public transportation, and queuing up in crowded banks at the end of the day before going home to our families. I'm posting this here with shaky fingers as I can't even imagine how work will be like as we are to resume today 11th May. I know there are many of us here with the same fears and concerns. All in the bid to provide for our families... God help us

1 Like

Re: Resumption Of Lapo Staff Amidst Covid 19 by Buharidgeneral: 6:09am On May 11, 2020
ShugaJoy:
I really fear for our lives as field staff... Going to peoples homes, entering all forms of public transportation, and queuing up in crowded banks at the end of the day before going home to our families. I'm posting this here with shaky fingers as I can't even imagine how work will be like as we are to resume today 11th May. I know there are many of us here with the same fears and concerns. All in the bid to provide for our families... God help us
You can only pray and take the necessary precaution

Stay safe
Re: Resumption Of Lapo Staff Amidst Covid 19 by Tolani0167(m): 6:13am On May 11, 2020
You that joined Lapo you don’t know how mean those people are? They careless about their you except their money. God keep you

1 Like

Re: Resumption Of Lapo Staff Amidst Covid 19 by jeffizy(m): 6:15am On May 11, 2020
Practice safe distance as best as you can, follow the rules of using nose protective cover and gloves.

No one will look out for you except you.

1 Like

Re: Resumption Of Lapo Staff Amidst Covid 19 by Blazebond(m): 7:18am On May 11, 2020
If you are really scared,why not resign,life will always give you challenges,corona or no corona life must go on.
Re: Resumption Of Lapo Staff Amidst Covid 19 by ShugaJoy: 12:18pm On May 11, 2020
After the very next audit I will do that... We are in bondage my brother
Blazebond:
If you are really scared,why not resign,life will always give you challenges,corona or no corona life must go on.
Re: Resumption Of Lapo Staff Amidst Covid 19 by ShugaJoy: 12:18pm On May 11, 2020
We nor know before ooooo
Tolani0167:
You that joined Lapo you don’t know how mean those people are? They careless about their you except their money. God keep you
Re: Resumption Of Lapo Staff Amidst Covid 19 by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:35pm On May 11, 2020
Tolani0167:

If LAPO has not been aggressive with loan recovery in that manner, borrowers has intention of not repayment of loan in this country.

The worst things about LAPO borrowers is that some of them borrowed the money on frivolities which makes it difficult to pay but genuine borrower with stead cashflow will payback such loan.
Re: Resumption Of Lapo Staff Amidst Covid 19 by yakson123: 6:22pm On May 11, 2020
Buharidgeneral:

You can only pray and take the necessary precaution

Stay safe
the first and the most important message is what he told you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Teachers Needed At Christ The Redeemer Secondary Schools. / Vacancies At Peace Group / Firstinland Bank Test Format Plz!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.