Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Is The Coronavirus A Pandemic Or A US Government "Plandemic"? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Coronavirus A Pandemic Or A US Government "Plandemic"? (305 Views)

Coronavirus: A Nigerian Invents Amazing Hand Washing Device- Bank Offers Fund / WHO Declares Coronavirus A Global Health Emergency / US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Coronavirus A Pandemic Or A US Government "Plandemic"? by Levant: 6:33am On May 11, 2020
Re: Is The Coronavirus A Pandemic Or A US Government "Plandemic"? by Notateflonguy(m): 6:51am On May 11, 2020
Levant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-chBV7A0n8

With the results and death cases it will be so in humane to later discover this whole thing was a plan...but on my end I really dont think its a plandemic ....lots of lives were lost ..it's a pandemic...my only issue is Nigeria only God knows if its coronavirus that's adding to the numbers or na malaria...hahaha
Re: Is The Coronavirus A Pandemic Or A US Government "Plandemic"? by GamalNasser: 8:04am On May 11, 2020
This is totally misleading , the bills date looks like because the an older bill that had been read and was being processed was replaced the the CARES act in other to speed up the legislative process as time was not in the side of the govt .

Re: Is The Coronavirus A Pandemic Or A US Government "Plandemic"? by Denique(f): 8:09am On May 11, 2020
Something originated from Mainland China, Wuhan to be precise without spreading out to the rest of the country but the world and you want me to believe the US planned it to be so

Let's say it's true. So, you want to tell me, the US created the Virus in her country and would later move it to China? To what end exactly?

The US couldn't have done that without the Chinese intelligence being in the know. Do you really think any country in the world wants such dent on her image?

This was how US was being blamed for the Iranian plane crash until the latter admitted to it.

China should stop looking for who to blame and admit to their deadly mistake.
Re: Is The Coronavirus A Pandemic Or A US Government "Plandemic"? by Nobody: 9:33am On May 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin.
Thats one sweet thing about conspiracy theories. Talk go plenty no proofs.
Some will say this
Another group will say another thing
People go begin clash
Blames go begin spread

Media houses make money
Everybody sit down dey Formulate theories n stories
After 30 years, ALL u got is ZERO PROOFS

Keep on formulating theories, when this thing may also be NATURAL, noone is thinking towards that anyways. We always wanna believe there is a plan somewhere.

Issokay

(1) (Reply)

Discussion On Developments In Anambra State (minus Propaganda) / Osinbajo Is The Current Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria–el Rufai / COS: Bury All The Conspiracy Theories, Buhari Is The Cabal- Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.