Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Osinbajo Is The Current Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria–el Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is The Current Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria–el Rufai (305 Views)

Ikwerre People Association Warn Iwuanyanwu To Stop Associating Them With Igbos / Invading Niger Is Declaring War On Northern Nigeria - El-Rufai Warns Tinubu / ‘Osinbajo Is The Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria’ – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Is The Current Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria–el Rufai by Nairaobserver: 9:36am On May 12, 2020
Governor Nasir El-Rufai engaged in bants last night while reacting to a video shared on Twitter by popular comedian Teju Babyface.

In the short video from a 2010 interview with the comedian, Governor El-Rufai said he used to be secretary-general of the short people association. He also shared some challenges he had before getting over not being tall enough.

The Kaduna state Governor said in the interview;
“I used to be the secretary-general… at a point at my teenage years, in my early 20s I had big issues with my height because you know all the pretty girls turn out to be taller than me.

“But with time, I got over it. I managed to get a pretty and intelligent woman to marry who was an inch shorter than me.”

Reacting to a video of the interview after it was shared by Teju Babyface, Governor El-Rufai jokingly described Vice President Yemi Osinbajo as the current chairman of the Nigerian Association of Short People.

He tweeted;
Yes.....I remember this @Tejubabyfacetv interview in 2010.....how time flies....HE VP Osinbajo is the current chairman of the Nigerian Association of Short People....so we are represented at the highest echelons of governance! Thanks Teju

WATCH VIDEO BELOW
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/osinbajo-is-current-chairman-of-short.html

Re: Osinbajo Is The Current Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria–el Rufai by samictelecoms12(m): 9:53am On May 12, 2020
cry
Re: Osinbajo Is The Current Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria–el Rufai by EzzyCarter: 9:58am On May 12, 2020
Dumb joke sad . But I laughed sha cheesy
Re: Osinbajo Is The Current Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria–el Rufai by Nbote(m): 9:59am On May 12, 2020
Lolzzzz... Even though he said it jokingly, these ppl obviously see d VP as a mere commissioner.. Shebi someone was recently jailed for abusing abi insulting d President
Re: Osinbajo Is The Current Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria–el Rufai by cleanking: 10:06am On May 12, 2020
0019850253 union bank someone send something
Re: Osinbajo Is The Current Chairman Of Short People Association Of Nigeria–el Rufai by Mynd44: 10:08am On May 12, 2020

(1)

Buhari Appoints Mohammed As New Secretary Of Revenue Mobilization Allocation / Abolish Amotekun Militia Now!! Yoruba Group Warns Buhari / President Buhari; A Hawk In Dove Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.