Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (34635 Views)

Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) / E-money Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Peter Okoye Celebrates His 36th Birthday With Omotola, His Family & Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by christopherozo: 1:06pm On May 11, 2020
Main the main midfielder.
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by shine12: 1:11pm On May 11, 2020
How can someone regular for Perugia back in very early 2000s(2001) to be precise be 36yrs old now.

1 Like

Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by paulolee(m): 1:13pm On May 11, 2020
Sadsoulnow:
All this one when you they write essay so,why are u taking it personal? Weda de guy nan 40 ooo,weda nan 60 years ooo,de koko be say,e don make Mooney.. U too reduce ur age make u go make money.
dts wr d problem begins..an upcoming player would see ur post and go ahead and reduce his age and d chain continues...xo because he reduce his age and make money i must do same and make money??...dnt kno when Nigerian youth keeps throwing away morals for jus money and fame asif money is everything..

2 Likes

Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by lomprico(m): 1:15pm On May 11, 2020
36? this guy never reach 50 so?
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Poguspecial: 1:17pm On May 11, 2020
Do you require the services of borehole drillers/maintaince, plumbing, laying of tiles, electrical works,painters,supply of cement,supply of water tanks, house Agency, drawing of house plans,home Service hair cut,etc...
Then,we have a solution.... QUICK SERVICE VENTURE...we are based in Benin ,we are very prompt in our delivery and our professionals are highly trained. Give us a call today and experience the difference.
Contact/WhatsApp-08067500739

Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Willy123(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2020
[/color][quote author=Righteousness89 post=89427339]Obodo 36!!

Revelation 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, [color=#990000]and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death
.[/quote[color=#006600][/color] Just because someone wanted to earn a living is that why you are breathing hellfire and brimstone on the person. I fear you.]
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Noel19: 1:31pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Obodo 36!!

Revelation 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
If God decides to judge us all in the way you mentioned above then nobody on earth including you will ever get near the gate of heaven or make heaven.

If you're blaming him and other fellow African footballers falsifying their age in order to play football in Europe then you need a reality check.

What about people travelling to Europe and America for greener pastures but lied that they are going for visits or tourism, will God also condemn them?

My brother! In God's sight we are all sinners and none is righteous and it's for this reason the Jesus Christ, God the son came to die for us so as to reconcile us back to the father.

If you know what most of these footballers suffer in order to achieve their goal of plying their trade abroad then you won't come here and be quoting the book of revelation.

And thus Sayeth the Lord, don't judge others so you won't be judged, leave judgement for me.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Righteousness89(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2020
Noel19:

If God decides to judge us all in the way you mentioned above then nobody on earth including you will ever get near the gate of heaven or make heaven.

If you're blaming him and other fellow African footballers falsifying their age in order to play football in Europe then you need a reality check.

What about people travelling to Europe and America for greener pastures but lied that they are going for visits or tourism, will God also condemn them?

My brother! In God's sight we are all sinners and none is righteous and it's for this reason the Jesus Christ, God the son came to die for us so as to reconcile us back to the father.

If you know what most of these footballers suffer in order to achieve their goal of plying their trade abroad then you won't come here and be quoting the book of revelation.

And thus Sayeth the Lord, don't judge others so you won't be judged, leave judgement for me.

My Brother stop Justifying Sin..

GOD'S Word will not Change because you Change!

Whether you go to America to lie or you go to Europe or Australia to lie,

All lies are Sin and liars will not see Heaven.

That's why there is Room for Repentance while we have Life..

Don't Justify Lie! Repent from it sir so you avoid GOD'S Wrath!
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by mayor1814: 1:46pm On May 11, 2020
Nigeria 99, under20 world cup, Julius Aghahowa claimed to be 17. Before that time he was already a full grown policeman in Nigeria police.

May God help us with African football age.

3 Likes

Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by King3urna(m): 1:53pm On May 11, 2020
Happy earth strong name my sake
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by King3urna(m): 1:54pm On May 11, 2020
mayor1814:
Nigeria 99, under20 world cup, Julius Aghahowa claimed to be 17. Before that time he was already a full grown policeman in Nigeria police.

But he has to take the opportunity regardless of his age if na you nko
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Sadsoulnow: 2:07pm On May 11, 2020
paulolee:

dts wr d problem begins..an upcoming player would see ur post and go ahead and reduce his age and d chain continues...xo because he reduce his age and make money i must do same and make money??...dnt kno when Nigerian youth keeps throwing away morals for jus money and fame asif money is everything..
Why would up coming player reduce age if opportunity comes early?the reason they reduce age is because the opportunity comes late,and they are left with no choice than to reduce the age.However you should also know that there are some players that uses real age,the ones that got scouted Early. So don't think they happily reduces their age. Less I forget,I am a footballer by profession.
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by NairaMaster1(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2020
laurel03:
All this naija footballer.. This man should not be less than 46

Me I wonder how a 36 years old man stopped playing soccer about 10yrs a go.

Happy birthday to this elderly man
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by RexTramadol1: 2:24pm On May 11, 2020
paulolee:
good..xo una de tell me say dis old man wey ball many years ago and don hang boot since they same age brackets with them messi, suarez, cr7 and other European players still balling in thier 30's can this old man share same pitch with bis fellow 30's European players with same age range?? i kno the European and other Continents do cheat with age but the case of africa is worst n dts Y we keep doing well in U-17 bt struggle in U-20 and worldcup tournaments because the age factor is catching up and generally we lack consistency and continuity....africa and age cheats are 5&6...cnt forget when fcb played almeria years bk and our little messi stanley okoro came in from bench and the commentry guy said "here comes the Nigerian little messi, what a privilege sharing the pitch with the real messi the Argentine messi his idol but i jus cant tell who is the older messi from thier looks aside from thier age"...hbd shaa even if we kno say u old pass 40's..

Obodo na dem Ronaldo n Messi senior

Na Aiyegbeni dem set e dey
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by laurel03(m): 2:34pm On May 11, 2020
KanuSE:

He looks 36.... don't be silly.
those pictures don past 10years self
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by doggedfighter(f): 2:44pm On May 11, 2020
Daddishowkii:
Someone dey bear "town" or wat is obodo in ibo?
Someone bears ofia too meaning bush
So??
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by dboo442: 2:55pm On May 11, 2020
obodo another lie mohammed agent..keep doing what u knows best grin dnt 4get he who sleep with an itching anus will always wake up with a smelling hands gringrin
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by jagorinho: 3:10pm On May 11, 2020
mayor1814:

Nigerians are so funny!!! damn!!! I am just laughing here, what the f.*ck is a full grown policeman? pls is there a baby policeman.....this is funny
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by galaxy2020(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2020
This guy still dey 36? Hmmmmm..well happy birthday to you.
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Kenneth10110(m): 3:15pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother stop Justifying Sin..

GOD'S Word will not Change because you Change!

Whether you go to America to lie or you go to Europe or Australia to lie,

All lies are Sin and liars will not see Heaven.

That's why there is Room for Repentance while we have Life..

Don't Justify Lie! Repent from it sir so you avoid GOD'S Wrath!

No need to justify sin but don't judge another man you are not his God. Stop acting like yoy haven't lied this year or even of recent. There are sins you do which you don't know and small ones you do that you feel is small. Hypocrisy is another sin.
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 11, 2020
Daddishowkii:
Someone dey bear "town" or wat is obodo in ibo?

Don't be ignorant.
It's IGBO and not ibo.
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Righteousness89(m): 3:21pm On May 11, 2020
[s]
Kenneth10110:

No need to justify sin but don't judge another man you are not his God. Stop acting like yoy haven't lied this year or even of recent. There are sins you do which you don't know and small ones you do that you feel is small. Hypocrisy is another sin.
[/s]

Keep Quiet Kennth!

You don't know the difference btw judging and stating out things!

Whether I lie or you lie or anyone lies! It changes nothing! It is Sin
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Toobet(m): 3:28pm On May 11, 2020
[Happy birthday sir
Today is also my birthday, please say something nice to me quote author=ghettokid1 post=89417214]Christian Obodo (Born 11 May 1984 in Warri, Delta State) is a Nigeria Professional Footballer who plays as a Defensive Midfielder.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Obodo[/quote]

Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by paulolee(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2020
RexTramadol1:

Obodo na dem Ronaldo n Messi senior

Na Aiyegbeni dem set e dey
i kno bt the age says 36 meaning he is the same age range with dm ronaldo n messi xo Y him look way much older than them and looks even older than buffon dts still playin at 40??
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Richsteemit: 3:57pm On May 11, 2020
What of olodo?
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by tobijas001(m): 4:02pm On May 11, 2020
paulolee:
good..xo una de tell me say dis old man wey ball many years ago and don hang boot since they same age brackets with them messi, suarez, cr7 and other European players still balling in thier 30's can this old man share same pitch with bis fellow 30's European players with same age range?? i kno the European and other Continents do cheat with age but the case of africa is worst n dts Y we keep doing well in U-17 bt struggle in U-20 and worldcup tournaments because the age factor is catching up and generally we lack consistency and continuity....africa and age cheats are 5&6...cnt forget when fcb played almeria years bk and our little messi stanley okoro came in from bench and the commentry guy said "here comes the Nigerian little messi, what a privilege sharing the pitch with the real messi the Argentine messi his idol but i jus cant tell who is the older messi from thier looks aside from thier age"...hbd shaa even if we kno say u old pass 40's..
He shud be nothing less than 45+
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by ddeola: 4:08pm On May 11, 2020
Na who no Know, no know. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by oshorstan(f): 4:13pm On May 11, 2020
bundle of skills.... Obodoyinbo
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by olaspecific(m): 4:24pm On May 11, 2020
Abi 46 years?
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by CaptainGAGA: 5:03pm On May 11, 2020
This guy sef, since wey him dey play ball na now him be 36?
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by luvyaself95(m): 5:11pm On May 11, 2020
No be only 36 years old na 16 years old. This man am seeing is lookin like a baba 50 grin
Re: Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by ofiko123(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2020
Happy birthday to cristian obodo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Rocks Celestial Outfit To Church (Photos) / Seyi Law, Ahmed Musa & Wilfred Ndidi Pictured In UK / Fan Compares D'banj's "Focus" Song To Refuse Dump. D'banj Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.