Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,711 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Pastor Giwa To Buhari Learn From Tanzanian And Open Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Giwa To Buhari Learn From Tanzanian And Open Churches (128 Views)

Pastor Adewale Giwa On Jack Ma Test Kits: 'Nigeria Should Not Accept Them' / Pastors Buying Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven – Pastor Giwa / Stop Praying For The Dead - Pastor Giwa Charges Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Giwa To Buhari Learn From Tanzanian And Open Churches by newsdesknig1(m): 7:46am On May 11, 2020
An outspoken Nigerian pastor, Adewale Giwa told president Muhammadu Buhari to learn from Tanzanian president, John Magufuli who refused to close down churches despite the outbreak of coronavirus pandemic.

In a statement forwarded to News Desk, the cleric specifically urged president Buhari to open churches and bring coronavirus patients for healings.

Giwa said the only person who had discovered that coronavirus was cooked up was the governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello.

He said,”There is a spirit that came with COVID-19 that has blocked the eyes of majority of Nigeria.

“The religious leaders must pay serious attention to this spirit of deception.

“Can’t you see how they are making jest of us in the internet? The devil is at work, and all hands must be on deck to win this battle.

“It shall not be well with the devil and all that brought this staged pandemic to deceive Nigerians.

“They brought to Jesus all who were sick, afflicted with various diseases and torments, possessed with demons, epileptics, and paralytics; and he healed them, according to Matthew 4:24.

“If there is nothing that the government is hiding, let them reopen the churches and bring the victims to the house of God.

“I know the God whom I serve, and I strongly believe that He is able to heal all diseases. I took up this Ministry with pure conscience.

“The most painful thing is that there is a division in Christianity. However, does that stop God from answering our prayers? No

“I can tell you boldly that the true men of God are few, and only God knows His servants.

“Jesus Christ said in the book of John 10:14 that He knows his sheep and his sheep know him. If you are for God, you will definitely know that you are for God.”

Source: https://newsdesk.com.ng/pastor-giwa-to-buhari-learn-from-tanzanian-and-open-churches/

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With Irreversible Mistakes - Bishop Chris E Kwakpovwe / Just One Sinner / Overcoming Laziness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.