Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Many People In Kano Died As A Result Of 5g Installation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Many People In Kano Died As A Result Of 5g Installation (672 Views)

Coronavirus: Test result of suspected Katsina case negative / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures / Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many People In Kano Died As A Result Of 5g Installation by Nobody: 8:23am On May 11, 2020
News is reaching me that the people who died in Kano actually died as a result of the 5G that was installed. I got info that same 5G will be installed in Lagos today. Please, everyone, stay indoors! I heard o. Don't bash me
Re: Many People In Kano Died As A Result Of 5g Installation by Lavisha(f): 8:26am On May 11, 2020
5G is here to stay.

1 Like

Re: Many People In Kano Died As A Result Of 5g Installation by MightySparrow: 8:30am On May 11, 2020
Haba?!

1 Like

Re: Many People In Kano Died As A Result Of 5g Installation by ArcFresky(m): 8:36am On May 11, 2020
Op is an alarmist.

You think everyone is as ignorant as you?

1 Like

Re: Many People In Kano Died As A Result Of 5g Installation by Nobody: 8:43am On May 11, 2020
ArcFresky:
Op is an alarmist.

You think everyone is as ignorant as you?
okay. I agree with you. Please can you tell me what killed those people in Kano?
Re: Many People In Kano Died As A Result Of 5g Installation by anwarajnr: 8:56am On May 11, 2020
Chicken Little

1 Like

Re: Many People In Kano Died As A Result Of 5g Installation by ArcFresky(m): 9:41am On May 11, 2020
Trayceey:
okay. I agree with you. Please can you tell me what killed those people in Kano?

I am not a doctor.
I am not in Kano

Corona virus is cause by a viral infection.
5g cannot produce a viral infection, it can only produce a cellular mutation, i.e cancer, e.t.c

Its like u saying 5g is causing HIV/Aids.
It doesn't make sense.
Re: Many People In Kano Died As A Result Of 5g Installation by Nobody: 10:29am On May 11, 2020
ArcFresky:

I am not a doctor.
I am not in Kano

Corona virus is cause by a viral infection.
5g cannot produce a viral infection, it can only produce a cellular mutation, i.e cancer, e.t.c

Its like u saying 5g is causing HIV/Aids.
It doesn't make sense.
but it was not stated that those people died of a viral infection
Re: Many People In Kano Died As A Result Of 5g Installation by Nobody: 11:04am On May 11, 2020
Trayceey:
but it was not stated that those people died of a viral infection

Neither was it stated that they died of 5G.

Your lack of coherence is disturbing.

1 Like

Re: Many People In Kano Died As A Result Of 5g Installation by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 11, 2020
NewBea:

Neither was it stated that they died of 5G.

Your lack of coherence is disturbing.
you're very stupid. Between me and you , who's incoherent? Ode
Re: Many People In Kano Died As A Result Of 5g Installation by Kobojunkie: 2:40pm On May 11, 2020
Trayceey:
News is reaching me that the people who died in Kano actually died as a result of the 5G that was installed. I got info that same 5G will be installed in Lagos today. Please, everyone, stay indoors! I heard o. Don't bash me

Um.. where did yiu get this story that 5G has been installed in kano? lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization / Bill Gates ‘microchip’ Conspiracy Theory And Other Vaccine Claims Fact-checked / How To Increase Your Sperm Volume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.