Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Breaking: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breaking: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization (672 Views)

Covid-19: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization / Breaking;Madagascar's Covid Organics Herbal Syrup Cures 92 More Patients(Photos) / Coronavirus Will Be With Us For A Long Time – World Health Organization (WHO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by skimena: 11:08pm On May 26, 2020
BREAKING: MADAGASCAR QUITS WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION OVER COVID-19 SCANDAL

Madagascar President, Andry Ranoelina, has removed his country from the World Health Organisation. He angrily said:

"Europe created organizations with the desire for Africans to remain dependent on them.

Africa has found a medicine against Corona virus but Europe thinks they have a monopoly of intelligence as such they are refusing to acknowledge it.

From today, we are no more member of the World Health Organization."
“WHO offered me 20million dollars to put a little toxic in my Covid-19 remedy” – Madagascar President exposes WHO

Madagascar President Andry Rajoelina has allegedly declared that the World Health Organization, WHO offered him $20,000,000 to put a little toxic in their remedy for coronavirus as the Europeans hacked their Remedy.

Andry Rajoelina says: “People be vigilant, the World Health Organization that we have joined by thinking that it will help us, is there to kill Africans.”

“My country Madagascar has found a cure for coronavirus but the Europeans have told me a proposed $20,000,000 to put toxins in this remedy to kill my African friends who will use it. I ask all Africans not to use their coronavirus vaccine, because it’s killing, come to Madagascar you who are sick, my country is ready to receive you with enthusiasm, our remedy is in yellow color, do not buy the one of the green color, the one of the green color comes from Europe, the Europeans hacked our remedy, they have put poisons to kill only the Africans as they wanted with the vaccines that we protest.” He added

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by TRADELYN: 11:10pm On May 26, 2020
grin
Re: Breaking: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:12pm On May 26, 2020
Like wtf
Re: Breaking: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by OmoOduduwa01: 11:14pm On May 26, 2020
Are you for real?
Re: Breaking: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by FlordFlorez(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2020
Source?
Re: Breaking: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by Lorazepam(f): 11:17pm On May 26, 2020
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by seborrhic: 11:23pm On May 26, 2020
This Madagascar fraudster.
Show the world one verifiable person cured of Covid 19 with your concoction you call a drug.
Of course they can't because it's simply a concoction with the country's leaders propaganda of it being a cure.
They are already bringing up excuses for when the toxic nature of their drug would be exposed.
That Nigeria could even contemplate getting d do called drug that has not passed even the basic of trials, sayless human trial,shows how low av descended as a country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by DanseMacabre(m): 11:32pm On May 26, 2020
Hmmmmm

OP without a credible source for such touchy information, it might as well be said to have originated from the figment of your imagination.
Re: Breaking: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by skimena: 11:33pm On May 26, 2020
seborrhic:
This Madagascar fraudster.
Show the world one verifiable person cured of Covid 19 with your concoction you call a drug.
Of course they can't because it's simply a concoction with the country's leaders propaganda of it being a cure.
They are already bringing up excuses for when the toxic nature of their drug would be exposed.
That Nigeria could even contemplate getting d do called drug that has not passed even the basic of trials, sayless human trial,shows how low av descended as a country.
. U called me a fraudster? are you sure you even know the meaning of a fraudster? have I defrauded you before? or do you know anyone that I've defrauded? Don't try it next time
Re: Breaking: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by DanseMacabre(m): 11:36pm On May 26, 2020
skimena:
. U called me a fraudster? are you sure you even know the meaning of a fraudster? have I defrauded you before? or do you know anyone that I've defrauded? Don't try it next time

No need to get feisty. He was referring to the president, not you.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Madagascar Quits World Health Organization by seborrhic: 9:30am On May 27, 2020
[/quote]
U called me a fraudster? are you sure you even know the meaning of a fraudster? have I defrauded you before? or do you know anyone that I've defrauded? Don't try it next time[/quote]
DanseMacabre:

No need to get feisty. He was referring to the president, not you.
That is ehn!
I had to go re-read my own original post several times to even understand if I typed something different.I even at a point felt he was quoting a different person.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Your Sperm Volume / Can Two People With Asthma Marry / Goron Tula: 16 Amazing Sexual And Health Benefits Of Azanza Garckeana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.