Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Truth Enquiries: A Respectful Discussion With A Jehovah's Witness At Disneyland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Enquiries: A Respectful Discussion With A Jehovah's Witness At Disneyland (256 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth Enquiries: A Respectful Discussion With A Jehovah's Witness At Disneyland by JuanDeDios: 8:28am On May 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxvd8-lYCxc

I particularly enjoyed this exchange and thought I should share.
Re: Truth Enquiries: A Respectful Discussion With A Jehovah's Witness At Disneyland by Eviana(f): 1:53am On May 14, 2020
I don't know how I missed this thread a few days ago as the date states.
Anyhow, I watched the whole thing (and must say ) that it was an impressive, non-judgmental, peaceful conversation. I wouldn't mind engaging either one of the two men.
I had my first ever exchange with a Jehovah witness around mid February (was at the grocery store, leaving it & about to get in my vehicle) when a vehicle with her & two other women drove up & stopped me. I talked with them (quite a while and reluctantly gave my # to the one lady after she aggresively told me she wanted to speak with me further. I called her a day later, and for almost two hours, listened to her and was unable to say anything. It was an exchange that got so bad (on her end because I disagreed with some of the doctrine when i found a tiny window to talk) that I had to ask the older woman to please stop yelling at me. I was incredibly calm...believe it or not. I was hoping that I don't come across like that when witnessing to people about my faith. It made me re-evaluate how I 'come off' to people and how to better explain my hope of glory.
Although I obviously have different beliefs from both men, they engaged beautifully & sincerely it appeared...which I respect.
Lesson in there indeed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LASG Gives Conditions To Reopen Churches, Mosques, Others / *who And What Is Lucifer?* ! / Is Religion Our Major Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.