Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Doctors And Other Kind Hearted Nairaland Members, I Need Your Help Pls! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors And Other Kind Hearted Nairaland Members, I Need Your Help Pls! (1133 Views)

HELP PLS...Very Hot And Badbreath Coming Out From My Nose.. / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / How Much Do Doctors And Nurses In Nigeria Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors And Other Kind Hearted Nairaland Members, I Need Your Help Pls! by ebyokeke: 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2011
Doctors and other kind hearted nairaland members, pls i need your help. I have been battling with breast lump for years now, even though it is non cancerous. i first felt a non painful lump in my breast as a fresher in the uni,it was removed and tested, and the test showed it was benign which is non cancerous,after four years,i felt another lump,a very tiny lump actually and it was examined both before and after surgey , both at specilist hospital at bauchi and orthopedic hospital at Enugu , both test read the same fibrodema. Now after more than four years, i have another lump at my left breast and armpit, and very worried. I have been out of job for more than a year now, so i do not have any money to go check it out as usual. Please, i am in dire need of help. either money, advice on where to go or medical services, anyhow, anybody can help will be appreciated. my email is ebyokeke25@yahoo.com.Please help save your sister
Thanks.
Re: Doctors And Other Kind Hearted Nairaland Members, I Need Your Help Pls! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 13, 2011
@poster

is this your first post on nairaland or u changed ur id to make this post?

i would av been moved to assist if u have used your original id. that would av been a true prove that u r genuine.
Re: Doctors And Other Kind Hearted Nairaland Members, I Need Your Help Pls! by ebyokeke: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2011
Yes, i did change my I.d for little privacy But that does not mean that am not genuine.
Re: Doctors And Other Kind Hearted Nairaland Members, I Need Your Help Pls! by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 14, 2011
greateros:

@poster

is this your first post on nairaland or u changed your id to make this post?

i would av been moved to assist if u have used your original id. that would av been a true prove that u r genuine.

Please help if u want to, wot has her id got to do with the help u want to render. This is a matter of health please
Re: Doctors And Other Kind Hearted Nairaland Members, I Need Your Help Pls! by reindeer: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2011
@ebyokeke
where in Nigeria are you right now?it will be easy to direct you to a REAL doctor in a public hospital where you wont have to pay exhorbitantly for care.
Please dont go consuming drugs from people who have no idea of medical principles, it may make things worse.
Re: Doctors And Other Kind Hearted Nairaland Members, I Need Your Help Pls! by ebyokeke: 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2011
am presently in Lagos
Re: Doctors And Other Kind Hearted Nairaland Members, I Need Your Help Pls! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2011
Please post your account details and how much are u looking for
Re: Doctors And Other Kind Hearted Nairaland Members, I Need Your Help Pls! by ebyokeke: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2011
i am looking for between 20,000 to 25,000 naira. But any amount will be appreciated
Acc name and No. is Emmanuel ogechi salomy,0120110000337855. Intercontinental bank.
Re: Doctors And Other Kind Hearted Nairaland Members, I Need Your Help Pls! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2011
my accountant will make a payment to your account 2morow. its not much but i hope it will help.

Please Nairalanders give a helping hand to a sister in need. She needs it more than your pastors and imams lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Doctors And Other Kind Hearted Nairaland Members, I Need Your Help Pls! by ebyokeke: 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2011
@Greateros

THANKS AND GOD BLESS
Re: Doctors And Other Kind Hearted Nairaland Members, I Need Your Help Pls! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2011
I guess you received it.

Please keep us abreast with your recovery status.

Get well soon.
Re: Doctors And Other Kind Hearted Nairaland Members, I Need Your Help Pls! by MissyB3(f): 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2011
Greateros sent her money? Awww! That's nice of you. Thank you and God bless.
Re: Doctors And Other Kind Hearted Nairaland Members, I Need Your Help Pls! by ebyokeke: 4:26pm On Jan 24, 2011
@greaateros
Yes I got the money you sent. May God reward you aboundantly
I making enquiries and arrangement as to where to go here inlagos for proper test
Thanks alot
Re: Doctors And Other Kind Hearted Nairaland Members, I Need Your Help Pls! by empowered(m): 2:24pm On Jan 27, 2011
It is possible for you to get over your cancer condition if it has not gotten to the final stage. For more info visit www.naijaspiritualwarriors.org/healthinfocafe.
God bless you.
Re: Doctors And Other Kind Hearted Nairaland Members, I Need Your Help Pls! by tluv2(f): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2011
greateros:

I guess you received it.

Please keep us abreast with your recovery status.

Get well soon.

greateros, dis is indeed very nice of you, May God reward you, IJN, Amen

ebyokeke:

@greaateros
Yes I got the money you sent. May God reward you aboundantly
I making enquiries and arrangement as to where to go here inlagos for proper test
Thanks alot

, how far with the tests and all??

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women Doing Such A Thing? / Birth Control Side Effects / I Also Realize That Skin Care Is Significantly Greater Than Just Vanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.