Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,684 members, 7,851,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

How To Study At Home Without Getting Distracted. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Study At Home Without Getting Distracted. (155 Views)

Do I Quit My Job Or Keep Getting Distracted In Medical School? Help Me / ASUU Strike: Lecturers Speak On Being Distracted By 2019 Election / 6 Countries You Can Study At Top Universities At Affordable Fees. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Study At Home Without Getting Distracted. by DigitalStory: 11:26am On May 11, 2020
Amidst the COVID-19 epidemic and school closure, students still have to study to stay on track with their academics. It is easy for students to get distracted or procrastinate while trying to study at home. However, studying at home has its unique advantages; a comfortable low pressured environment. It also comes with its disadvantages, a very high level of distractions; like chores and even taking naps or scrolling through social media can take much of your time causing procrastination.

We have put together 6 tips to help you study at home without distraction... follow the link to read More
https://www.bridgehousecollege.com/6-tips-to-help-you-study-at-home-without-getting-distracted/

(1) (Reply)

Professional Courses And Degree Online / How To Build A Website Without A Coding / Oil And Gas Sector Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.