Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,929 members, 7,821,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Who Taught The gods How To Drink ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Taught The gods How To Drink ? (220 Views)

My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / Prophet Rufus Phala Gives Dettol, Bleach To Members To Drink During Service / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Taught The gods How To Drink ? by kryptochats: 11:35am On May 11, 2020
i have been thinking about this for some time, I want to ask the traditional worshippers to please kindly explain to us why do the gods take all these gin ? who thought them how to drink and why do they love it so much ? because I see whenever they are calling on these gods they always spray them with these gin or pour the gin on them! please i'm just curious thanks

cc lalasticlala
seun
Re: Who Taught The gods How To Drink ? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:39pm On May 17, 2020
kryptochats:
i have been thinking about this for some time, I want to ask the traditional worshippers to please kindly explain to us why do the gods take all these gin ? who thought them how to drink and why do they love it so much ? because I see whenever they are calling on these gods they always spray them with these gin or pour the gin on them! please i'm just curious thanks

cc lalasticlala
seun

Bro..
I sent you a mail since last month about posting and updating a blog post on my site which no have done and even sent you the link for confirmation. .yet no response from you...what is happening? please check your email.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Lifts Ban On Religious Activities In Ondo State / "Abused Grace Kills Faster Than Sniper" - My Mother Told Me / Glory:iran’s Underground Church Provides Food, Humanitarian Aid To Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.