Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Anyone Who Opposes Church Opening Will Die – Oyedepo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anyone Who Opposes Church Opening Will Die – Oyedepo (408 Views)

Those Wishing Zack Orji Dead Will Die Before Him, Actor Dunhill Says (Video) / “I Will Never Campaign For Anybody Till I Die” – Oyedepo Denies Leaked Audio / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Who Opposes Church Opening Will Die – Oyedepo by oluwafemme129(m): 12:35pm On May 11, 2020
Bishop David Oyedepo, the senior pastor of Living Faith Church might have explained why he said anyone opposed to church opening will die.

In recent times, the Pastor has frowned at the fact that the government was allowing markets open, while totally shutting down churches across the nation due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Speaking at the church’s headquarters in Otta, Ogun state this morning, Oyedepo declared that churches are now open and that anyone who is against this will die for it.

”The doors to churches across Nations are again declared opened this morning. Can I tell you this? Hunger is far more devastating than any virus that will ever visit the earth.

“It kills silently. There is no vaccine for hunger. There is no medical solution to hunger

“Hunger has no treatment than to have food and Spiritual famine is far more devastating.

“That is what the devil is looking for but he has failed. The church is back on its feet. Anyone who hates to see that dies for it.

“The church of Christ on the earth is liberated. Spiritual famine shall not have its way.

“Can I tell the world, no one has the answer to a problem like Jesus,” he said.

Re: Anyone Who Opposes Church Opening Will Die – Oyedepo by longetivity(m): 12:38pm On May 11, 2020
it's like baba account don dey go red as tithe no dey enter again

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Opposes Church Opening Will Die – Oyedepo by josen16322(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2020
i pity dis frog eyes pastor cry cry cry
Re: Anyone Who Opposes Church Opening Will Die – Oyedepo by Kingarthur21: 12:46pm On May 11, 2020
oluwafemme129:
Bishop David Oyedepo, the senior pastor of Living Faith Church might have explained why he said anyone opposed to church opening will die.

In recent times, the Pastor has frowned at the fact that the government was allowing markets open, while totally shutting down churches across the nation due to the Coronavirus pandemic.

Speaking at the church’s headquarters in Otta, Ogun state this morning, Oyedepo declared that churches are now open and that anyone who is against this will die for it.

”The doors to churches across Nations are again declared opened this morning. Can I tell you this? Hunger is far more devastating than any virus that will ever visit the earth.

“It kills silently. There is no vaccine for hunger. There is no medical solution to hunger

“Hunger has no treatment than to have food and Spiritual famine is far more devastating.

“That is what the devil is looking for but he has failed. The church is back on its feet. Anyone who hates to see that dies for it.

“The church of Christ on the earth is liberated. Spiritual famine shall not have its way.

“Can I tell the world, no one has the answer to a problem like Jesus,” he said.

mjbolt,capslocked,and all others that may likely oppose opening of churches now.
I can see this pallbearers staring at you

1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Opposes Church Opening Will Die – Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 11, 2020
longetivity:
it's like baba account don dey go red as tithe no dey enter again

You are funny....na one month tithe go come make the bishop broke.....he probably just wants church activities to resume just like other activities... besides, do u think people paying tithes running to millions need the church opened before they can pay tithe.......Transfer still dey work naaa.
Re: Anyone Who Opposes Church Opening Will Die – Oyedepo by babseg(m): 1:10pm On May 11, 2020
THE BIBLE SAYS OBEY THE LAW OF THE LAND.

Romans 13:1-2 says: "Obey the government, for God is the One who has put it there. There is no government anywhere that God has not placed in power. So those who refuse to obey the law of the land are refusing to obey God, and punishment will follow."

AND THIS PARTICULAR LAW IS NOT CONTRADICTING YOUR BELIEF. SO SIR, YOU ARE ALREADY SINNING AGAINST THE LORD.

ALSO, I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT YOU ARE VERY ARROGANT WHICH IS OK BUT AT THE SAME TIME YOU HAVE THE SPIRIT OF PRIDE BECAUSE I REMEMBER YOU SAYING , "DO YOU KNOW WHO AM I" TO THE LADY THAT CALLED HERSELF "WITCH" FOR JESUS.
Re: Anyone Who Opposes Church Opening Will Die – Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 11, 2020
I hope this his curse extends outside Nigeria because he has branches of the church in US and UK. And as far as i know they are also closed.
Re: Anyone Who Opposes Church Opening Will Die – Oyedepo by ThePussiologist: 1:18pm On May 11, 2020
anybody who opposed my way of making money, my office or extortion will die?? I wonder why people still go to these "churches", ppl can be goats oo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido's Child Did The Unimaginable / Destiny Etiko's Heart Has Been Broken Finally / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Husband On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.