Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Can’t Remember The Lady That Took My Virginity – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can’t Remember The Lady That Took My Virginity – Davido (410 Views)

The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life / I Can’t Remember The Last Time I Wore Clothes Or Even Underwear - Moyo Lawal / Woman Filmed ‘having Sex’ In Club Says She Was So Drunk She Can’t Remember Doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can’t Remember The Lady That Took My Virginity – Davido by jgurus: 10:14pm On May 16, 2020

Davido has three children from three different women so he must have had different sexual relationships with many women before finally settling down. However, Davido can’t remember the first lady he slept with. The “Risky” singer made this revelation via his Instagram page when he reacted to a tweet that asked if he can locate the first person he slept with.

According to him, he can’t remember the lady he first slept with and blamed his hypeman Special Spesh as he seemed to have a role in making his experience, not a memorable one. He further revealed that the lady whom he had his first sexual encounter with might be a ghost by now.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/05/16/cant-remember-the-lady-that-took-my-virginity-davido/
Re: Can’t Remember The Lady That Took My Virginity – Davido by Ajimusty2: 10:51pm On May 16, 2020
ask ur cousin special spesh.
Re: Can’t Remember The Lady That Took My Virginity – Davido by nwamabo247(m): 10:55pm On May 16, 2020
not posible Unles He started at youg age

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Is Desperately Searching For A Nigerian Wife For Me - John Boyega / (video) I Gave You Hummer, Gave You A House And Allow You Shop On My Card, What / Simi Still Heavily Pregnant, Has Not Given Birth - Close Ally Discloses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.