Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria (111008 Views)

KWASU VC, Prof Akanbi Is Dead / Rare History: Meet Nigeria Youngest Vice Chancellor / Biography Of Yekemi Otaru Appointed University Chancellor In Scotland (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by FactBoyz: 9:18pm On May 11, 2020
angry
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:18pm On May 11, 2020
And so what, can't man became vc at his own covinient time
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by classicfrank4u(m): 9:18pm On May 11, 2020
Is this man young?I was expecting to see someone in his mid 20's jhor cheesy
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by apexc4573: 9:19pm On May 11, 2020
[color=#] 2544562[/color]
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by apexc4573: 9:19pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by Lugianostar(m): 9:20pm On May 11, 2020
Noted please
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by OsuIgboIpob: 9:21pm On May 11, 2020
All these useless professors...

Yet school Children in China are Still making Corona test kits for us and still looking for cure and vaccine.

USELESS PROFESSORS.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by 123t: 9:22pm On May 11, 2020
mosho2good:
*Coronavirus lockdown incentives by some countries in Africa*.

*GUINEA*
-No payment of rent by citizens until December 2020
-Government to cover water and electricity bills for the next 3 months
-Free public transport for the next three months
-Free pharmaceutical products and basic necessities.

*GHANA*
-Government to cover all water bills for 3 months
-Health workers treating COVID-19 patients to receive 50% additional salary plus allowances
-All health workers to be exempted from paying tax for 3 months.

*RWANDA*
-Door-to-door distribution of food
-Provision of free water and electricity to its citizens
-Provision of free medical supplies.

*BOTSWANA*
-A $168 million relief fund to assist businesses to pay workers’ salaries so that none gets laid off.

*UGANDA*
-No payment of rent till further notice
-Distribution of food to the vulnerable.

*NIGERIA*
-Free beatings by Police
-Constant Lock downs and curfew without palliatives to cushion the effect*
-No tangible support to poor Nigerians
-Most Nigerians losing their jobs.
-Prices of rice and food commodities going up.
-Creation of mobile courts to help security people to collect 'bail money' from Lock down defaulters.
GIANT OF AFRICA

thought you know our population is much....

1 Like

Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by apexc6388: 9:23pm On May 11, 2020
[color=#] 829589[/color]
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by DonroxyII: 9:24pm On May 11, 2020
Professor Akanbi ... Very Humble man ... I been know him since He was a Mister .... Awon ti Unilorin Quarters Umaru Audi!!
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by tiswell(m): 9:25pm On May 11, 2020
tellsblinks:
what of vice chancellor of NNAMDI AZIKIWE? prof ahaneku?

he should be among the list if not the youngest
He is no longer the VC
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:25pm On May 11, 2020
tellsblinks:
what of vice chancellor of NNAMDI AZIKIWE? prof ahaneku?

he should be among the list if not the youngest
past VC
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by CaptainGAGA: 9:25pm On May 11, 2020
They should leave him joor. All those old men with archaic and rigid mindset wants to be in charge till they die. They call us leaders of tomorrow but will never allow us to lead. Nigeria, my country smh
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by simhosting: 9:26pm On May 11, 2020
coola
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by tunize(m): 9:27pm On May 11, 2020
light099:
At least, the thread looks organized and calm.

Assuming it's people from the East side, this thread would have turned into immature noise and petty chestbeating as usual.

Things Yorubas don't count as any achievement, if East side achieves one-quarter of it, everywhere would be noise epidemic.
Stop assuming and make ur point, instead of using style to mention names

4 Likes

Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by OdefaGirl(f): 9:28pm On May 11, 2020
TheCrusader:
Is this an achievement?

Yes Broh...... good things don't purge me
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by ogbonnajose(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2020
WhY are you like this?

light099:

If the guy were an Igbo man, I can't imagine what immature noise this thread would turned to by now.
It would have turned into immature noise and petty chestbeating as usual.

Things Yorubas don't count as any achievement, if East side achieves one-quarter of it, everywhere would be noise epidemic.

1 Like

Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by Poorboy41: 9:30pm On May 11, 2020
Professor's but none can manufacture common toothpick,

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by Sermwell(m): 9:30pm On May 11, 2020
light099:

If the guy were an estern man, I can't imagine what immature noise this thread would turned to by now.

you are the foolish one here trying to bring tribalism to this post!! just get out of here my friend!!

6 Likes

Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 11, 2020
mosho2good:
*Coronavirus lockdown incentives by some countries in Africa*.

*GUINEA*
-No payment of rent by citizens until December 2020
-Government to cover water and electricity bills for the next 3 months
-Free public transport for the next three months
-Free pharmaceutical products and basic necessities.

*GHANA*
-Government to cover all water bills for 3 months
-Health workers treating COVID-19 patients to receive 50% additional salary plus allowances
-All health workers to be exempted from paying tax for 3 months.

*RWANDA*
-Door-to-door distribution of food
-Provision of free water and electricity to its citizens
-Provision of free medical supplies.

*BOTSWANA*
-A $168 million relief fund to assist businesses to pay workers’ salaries so that none gets laid off.

*UGANDA*
-No payment of rent till further notice
-Distribution of food to the vulnerable.

*NIGERIA*
-Free beatings by Police
-Constant Lock downs and curfew without palliatives to cushion the effect*
-No tangible support to poor Nigerians
-Most Nigerians losing their jobs.
-Prices of rice and food commodities going up.
-Creation of mobile courts to help security people to collect 'bail money' from Lock down defaulters.
GIANT OF AFRICA
You are a confused fellow.
I would urge u to make an indebt research on these countries.
I assure you that their citizen are not exempted from the calamity befallen us here in Nigeria.
Forget about the hypocrisy news u hear about other Africans countries.
No country is a saint in Africa!
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by Dpharisee: 9:30pm On May 11, 2020
light099:
At least, the thread looks mature, organized and calm.

If this guy were an estern man, I can't imagine what immature noise this thread would turned to by now.

Why not restrict yourself to the topic, why bringing Igbos into the equation?
You are exactly what you are portraying others embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by Olarewaju89: 9:31pm On May 11, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
All these useless professors...

Yet school Children in China are Still making Corona test kits for us and still looking for cure and vaccine.

USELESS PROFESSORS.

Are you OK?
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by rrer: 9:32pm On May 11, 2020
How you can easily be making atleast N3,000 ON DAILY BASIS LEGITIMATELY.
All payments goes directly into your local bank account. This is not a SCAM please.

For more details, check my signature.
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by Olarewaju89: 9:32pm On May 11, 2020
doggedfighter:
Glad to meet him

My good friend grin
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by apexc5511: 9:33pm On May 11, 2020
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by eleko1: 9:33pm On May 11, 2020
Very nice man
malikombi:
How old is Prof Eddie Olanipekun of Ekiti state university?
Dude is also a very young man
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by eleko1: 9:34pm On May 11, 2020
cool heartfelt congratulations to him
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by Galactico4ever(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2020
To sabi pesin wey know pesin wey know pesin wey know pesin de very good for 9ja. if u know you know
Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by ringi82(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2020
One of the most brilliant lecturers then in unilorin, faculty of law, 1998/04. I enjoyed his classes then. Very young then, still looking fresh now. Money good o.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Mohammed Akanbi, KWASU VC: The Youngest Vice Chancellor In Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:38pm On May 11, 2020
light099:
At least, the thread looks mature, organized and calm.

If this guy were an estern man, I can't imagine what immature noise this thread would turned to by now.

You don't cure insanity with insanity.

You're chest beating, na same you still dey castigating people wey dey chest beat.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sister's Dilemma On Secondary School Sex Immoralities / I.G Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer's Sex Scandal With A Student / See UNN Medical Exam Result That's Got Everyone Crying [picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.