Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead (83144 Views)

Bet And Win In The UBET #bet2win Tournament / Bet2win Betting Tournament? Refer A Friend And Win / The Great Rangers International Is 51today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Dimexzancho(m): 3:55pm On May 11, 2020
10m followers ,uhhmm. I hope that takes you to heaven.
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Shattuck(m): 4:04pm On May 11, 2020
Truthbites:
*2020*!!..I remember the hype about the year 2020 decades back..there was even Vision2020...I thought by 2020, Nigeria would have been close to America in all ramifications,that we would have reached our Utopia, for where..

2020 instead took us several years back with the likes of Bubu n Femiafonja Adesina. Stagnancy, retrogression, hunger n strife.. Covid19- killing and cleansing, deaths upon deaths .Hmm we leave all to God. Otunba,if true, R.I.P.
a vision less vision 2020,I remember the promise too,this is where we are as per vision 2020, we are now the poverty capital of the entire universe.

2 Likes

Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Chirowman(m): 4:30pm On May 11, 2020
hope is not rumoured death
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by MorataFC: 4:31pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hmmmm...
MorataFC dis is Deep!!

I have learnt something today
Permit me to use this!
you are free to use it sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 4:47pm On May 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Did he manage to paint his name in green?

Isn't it obvious from the reactions of people so far?

1 Like

Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by lenghtinny(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2020
Davash222:
So, what will now happen to the 10.3M followers
They will follow him to the grave nah angry

See stupid question.....:
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Bimpe29: 5:06pm On May 11, 2020
Isa (Jesus) said "Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight."
Qur'an 19:36
Righteousness89:
Condolences..

Death came...

It paid no attention to The "Otunba" Title

It Paid no Attention to the size of his pocket and Bank Account

Death did not even regard the 10.3Million Followers

And it is Appointed unto Man to Die once, After that THE JUDGEMENT...

That Death could be you or I. It could be Anybody..

What Next After death?

It's Either Heaven or Hell

Let's save ourselves from Eternal Wailing, Crying and Torments!

Let's Save ourselves from Hell!

The Only way is to Accept JESUS CHRIST

It's all About JESUS and JESUS Alone..

If it's not through JESUS, There is no Salvation

See our Signature

"Even if We did send unto them angels, and the dead did speak unto them, and We gathered together all things before their very eyes, they are not the ones to believe, unless it is in Allah's plan. But most of them ignore (the truth)." Qur'an 6:111

1 Like

Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Righteousness89(m): 5:10pm On May 11, 2020
Bimpe29:

"Even if We did send unto them angels, and the dead did speak unto them, and We gathered together all things before their very eyes, they are not the ones to believe, unless it is in Allah's plan. But most of them ignore (the truth)." Qur'an 6:111

My Sister Bimpe! It's all About JESUS OOOO

IF it's not Through JESUS CHRIST, There is No other way..

I Guarantee you will Rejoice On the other side
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Issaboss(m): 5:15pm On May 11, 2020
scoundrel:
I wonder how old he was. Ulcer has medications. So he was too busy making money to take proper care of himself? Does it also mean we won’t see betting adverts here again, because I can bet my left ovary he was the individual paying marketers to advertise his stock in trade.
He doesn't advertise fixed games or shit just follow him on Twitter and Telegram and he will post bets for free. Not everyone is useless yunno

3 Likes

Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Issaboss(m): 5:16pm On May 11, 2020
ichommy:
Otunba the rest can follow. Otunba Spending....
You Sabi am well
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Issaboss(m): 5:18pm On May 11, 2020
1EmmyKay:
I know him.. He's touched lives a good punter, has been 1xbet nightmare. Can stake 200k-500k on a bet. But he brags sha.anyway God understands. May his soul RIP
That's true he brags but his bragging dey show results sha

3 Likes

Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Sleekmilan01(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2020
I can remember vividly early 2020 when this dude we bragging about tired of winning,he even went as far to say even God can't stop him[,well RIP man,u Were a great dude but a bit arrogant
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by ichommy(m): 5:30pm On May 11, 2020
Issaboss:

You Sabi am well

Very Very Well. Bread Group.
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by greenalwaz: 5:40pm On May 11, 2020
Sleekmilan01:
I can remember vividly early 2020 when this dude we bragging about tired of winning,he even went as far to say even God can't stop him[,well RIP man,u Were a great dude but a bit arrogant
Pls let's b careful of what we say about d dead....always try in as much as possible to respect them.
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Truthbites: 5:41pm On May 11, 2020
Shattuck:
a vision less vision 2020,I remember the promise too,this is where we are as per vision 2020, we are now the poverty capital of the entire universe.

Sad @ poverty capital of the entire universe..God save Nigeria
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Bimpe29: 5:41pm On May 11, 2020
Issa (Jesus) said
"Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight."
Righteousness89:

My Sister Bimpe! It's all About JESUS OOOO

IF it's not Through JESUS CHRIST, There is No other way..

I Guarantee you will Rejoice On the other side
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Righteousness89(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2020
Bimpe29:
Issa (Jesus) said
"Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is straight."

My Sister leave Allah this or that!
Leave Religion Arguments!

JESUS CHRIST is a Relationship..

There is No other way to Eternal Life My Sister.. pls I beg of you.

No Matter the good deeds ,religious practices, Philatrophic Works and all that... if you Did not Accept JESUS CHRIST , it's a Waste of Living..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by vickthorious(m): 6:08pm On May 11, 2020
am in his telegram group hasn't posted since Wednesday his last msg was he was rushed to the hospital..may his soul rest in peace
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Nnamdinaija(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2020
scoundrel:
I wonder how old he was. Ulcer has medications. So he was too busy making money to take proper care of himself? Does it also mean we won’t see betting adverts here again, because I can bet my left ovary he was the individual paying marketers to advertise his stock in trade.

Your left ovaries don go � Bet don cut grin
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Nnamdinaija(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2020
I don't know that ulcer kills
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by KayCee92(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2020
maklelemakukula:
May his rest in peace.

But OP you're an unintelligent idiott. That he has 10M retweet reach- does not mean he has 10M followers.

Don't say Unintelligent....U could have said that he is ignorant of this fact that 10 million reach in retweet doesn't mean 10m followers. Calling him an intelligent fellow makes it seem like he is not smart or intelligent in all aspects. grin

1 Like

Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by wellet450(m): 7:14pm On May 11, 2020
Allah ya kawo Allah ya karukpa.
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by maklelemakukula(m): 7:17pm On May 11, 2020
KayCee92:

Don't say Unintelligent....U could have said that he is ignorant of this fact that 10 million reach in retweet doesn't mean 10m followers. Calling him an intelligent fellow makes it seem like he is not smart or intelligent in all aspects. grin
I was just angry grin grin grin
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by jaysoncute(m): 7:33pm On May 11, 2020
RIP to him
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Shattuck(m): 7:42pm On May 11, 2020
Truthbites:

Sad @ poverty capital of the entire universe..God save Nigeria
amen bro
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by yhemini: 7:43pm On May 11, 2020
Otunba fowosere
The rest can follow
BetMoney must be made
Daily Bread

Those were his slogans.. Yea he has his flaws which we all have as humans. But Naija Twitter street will not forget this guy in a hurry. Helped a lot of people and many won through his free odds. RIP to him.

1 Like

Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by anambraamaka: 7:45pm On May 11, 2020
RIP I'm even in his telegram group
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by ayobarmy(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2020
This life Sha!!!
You don't have money, (Problem)
You have plenty (wahala)
If someone like "Otunba" can die of "ULCER" that means this life itself is nothing but a JOKE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences..

Death came...

It paid no attention to The "Otunba" Title

It Paid no Attention to the size of his pocket and Bank Account

Death did not even regard the 10.3Million Followers

And it is Appointed unto Man to Die once, After that THE JUDGEMENT...

That Death could be you or I. It could be Anybody..

What Next After death?

It's Either Heaven or Hell

Let's save ourselves from Eternal Wailing, Crying and Torments!

Let's Save ourselves from Hell!

The Only way is to Accept JESUS CHRIST

It's all About JESUS and JESUS Alone..

If it's not through JESUS, There is no Salvation

See our Signature

Can you fuccck off with this thing? Or you don’t have sense...

1 Like

Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by osazsky(m): 8:38pm On May 11, 2020
maklelemakukula:
May he rest in peace.

But OP you're an unintelligent idiott. That he has 10M retweet reach- does not mean he has 10M followers.

everyone of us will accept death which is a reward to all yes he had 10m followers but its better than having zero followers the rich will die ..d poor too will die but it's better to die rich except u havnt experience real poverty u nor go understand
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by LaIabobo: 8:45pm On May 11, 2020
Sad.
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Legendguru: 8:52pm On May 11, 2020
Life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UCL: Football Fans Fume At What Neymar Did After Madrid's Win / Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City / Why I Don't Play For Nigeria - David Alaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.