Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead (83156 Views)

Bet And Win In The UBET #bet2win Tournament / Bet2win Betting Tournament? Refer A Friend And Win / The Great Rangers International Is 51today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by RexTramadol1: 2:22pm On May 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Rest in peace

Was he a real nigggaaaaar?
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Kestolove(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2020
Davash222:
So, what will now happen to the 10.3M followers
everybody wee unfollow
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by ichommy(m): 2:26pm On May 11, 2020
Otunba the rest can follow. Otunba Spending....

1 Like

Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by MrLekan95(m): 2:36pm On May 11, 2020
wahoom:

You can correct him in love without insulting him.
What happened to our values and morals in this country.
most reasonable comment I read on the thread
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Theicecode(m): 2:37pm On May 11, 2020
Heistman:
two bastards undecided
Including your father
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by membranus: 2:38pm On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

Dem say flies no dey follow dead man enter grave.
Therefore dem go run comot his Twitter site werey werey.
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 11, 2020
Davash222:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Good question, but Mr you no dey ever get joy?
see question abeg!
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by danduchi(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2020
Only Otunba will stake #27million on 1.7odds and make a profit of #17million in a day.. Father of inplay, a giver. You be greatly missed. Still can't believe youre gone

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 11, 2020
wany:
Was your wife not working or has savings ,or you married down undecided
Help him if you can, stop asking questions out of mockery.
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 11, 2020
scoundrel:
I wonder how old he was. Ulcer has medications. So he was too busy making money to take proper care of himself? Does it also mean we won’t see betting adverts here again, because I can bet my left ovary he was the individual paying marketers to advertise his stock in trade.
Scoundrel grin
was your comment,
For fun,
for likes and shares
or out of sheer ignorance.
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by 1EmmyKay: 2:53pm On May 11, 2020
I know him.. He's touched lives a good punter, has been 1xbet nightmare. Can stake 200k-500k on a bet. But he brags sha.anyway God understands. May his soul RIP

4 Likes

Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by timiehyinshittu: 2:58pm On May 11, 2020
Frankel7:
Top Nigerian Punter With 10m+ Followers On Twitter, Otunba Is Dead

Popular Nigerian Punter, #otunba is dead. He is popularly known on twitter as #bet2win International.

Fans has trouped to his twitter & telegram channels to mourn the influential Punter while some prays it's all clout. But an ardent follower confirmed his death having contacted his brother who confirmed his demise.

Otunba, as he is commonly called has 10.3m followers on twitter, last week Thursday 7th May tweeted that he was rushed back to hospital & doctors advised that he needs rest while urging his followers to rember him in prayers. A close friend and Punter also confirmed that the last they chatted he told him it was Ulcer.

May His Soul Rest In Peace...

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23RipOtunba&src=trend_click

Otunba fowoshere..RIP bro.. I ginger seriously when I see your tweets..RIP bro
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Vecto(m): 3:00pm On May 11, 2020
Theicecode:
They will get a life now, stupid question.

There are people who punt for a living and they are doing well.
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by timiehyinshittu: 3:02pm On May 11, 2020
Vecto:

There are people who punt for a living and they are doing well.

Doing better than most people out there

1 Like

Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by hoyze24: 3:02pm On May 11, 2020
Otunba Fowosere. It's hard to believe this man is dead. I have no exact figures but he shared over 1 million during the lockdown.

4 Likes

Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Roon9(m): 3:05pm On May 11, 2020
Davash222:

Foolish response!

Some peeps don't know sarcasm
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Vecto(m): 3:06pm On May 11, 2020
timiehyinshittu:

Doing better than most people out there

Facts cheesy

1 Like

Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 11, 2020
Frankel7:
Top Nigerian Punter With 10m+ Followers On Twitter, Otunba Is Dead

Popular Nigerian Punter, #otunba is dead. He is popularly known on twitter as #bet2win International.

Fans has trouped to his twitter & telegram channels to mourn the influential Punter while some prays it's all clout. But an ardent follower confirmed his death having contacted his brother who confirmed his demise.

Otunba, as he is commonly called has 10.3m followers on twitter, last week Thursday 7th May tweeted that he was rushed back to hospital & doctors advised that he needs rest while urging his followers to rember him in prayers. A close friend and Punter also confirmed that the last they chatted he told him it was Ulcer.

May His Soul Rest In Peace...

https://mobile.twitter.com/search?q=%23RipOtunba&src=trend_click

You dull my guy
No research to know how many followers he had, you just chasing clout.
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Vecto(m): 3:10pm On May 11, 2020
RexTramadol1:

Was he a real nigggaaaaar?

Obviously not.

The person you quoted is suffering from a real-nigga-syndrome disease. It's messing with his medulla oblongota.

Every person is a nigga to him grin
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Alaganature(m): 3:12pm On May 11, 2020
With the 10.3m followers...he still Die..may God save us all from this sinful world..Rest On Otunba
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Drizzy5001(m): 3:12pm On May 11, 2020
Rip
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Stillthebest: 3:13pm On May 11, 2020
scoundrel:
I wonder how old he was. Ulcer has medications. So he was too busy making money to take proper care of himself? Does it also mean we won’t see betting adverts here again, because I can bet my left ovary he was the individual paying marketers to advertise his stock in trade.
Malaria as treatable as it is kills let alone ulcer. Have u heard of PUD leading to (GOO)?

Chronic ulcer kills oo.
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by scoundrel(f): 3:18pm On May 11, 2020
Stillthebest:

Malaria as treatable as it is kills let alone ulcer. Have u heard of PUD leading to (GOO)?

Chronic ulcer kills oo.
I have no clue what those acronyms mean.
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by scoundrel(f): 3:19pm On May 11, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Scoundrel grin
was your comment,
For fun,
for likes and shares
or out of sheer ignorance.
Yes.
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by scoundrel(f): 3:20pm On May 11, 2020
Ziyech:

You are not wise, is he the only punter in Nigeria? Ignorance is a disease.
Watch and see.
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Stillthebest: 3:22pm On May 11, 2020
scoundrel:

I have no clue what those acronyms mean.

Peptic ulcer disease diagnosed(Pud)
Gastric outlet obstruction(goo)
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by maklelemakukula(m): 3:23pm On May 11, 2020
wahoom:

You can correct him in love without insulting him.

What happened to our values and morals in this country.
I'm not a man to be preaching of love angry angry
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 11, 2020
Theicecode:
Including your father
Amadioha go strike ur papa grin
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 11, 2020
Davash222:
They will sell it now
Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Gazzy88(m): 3:47pm On May 11, 2020
RIP

Re: Otunba Bet2win International Is Dead by Antichristus: 3:52pm On May 11, 2020
Who is the dude? Never heard of him!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Rui Pinto Who Exposed Manchester City / Why I Don't Play For Nigeria - David Alaba / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.