Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) (6504 Views)

Boko-haram Attack- I Pulled Off My Dirty Uniform And Ran (Nigerian Soldier) / Former Nigerian Soldier Looks Unrecognisable After Relocating Abroad. Photos / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by CaptainZubi: 4:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
Photo.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Onamaz: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
How possible is it
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by baabuska: 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
Is this possible
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by God1000(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
He's not a soldier

Its like calling this small boy below a MOPOL as well

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Sergio103(m): 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2022
Looks smart.

If only he doesn't have the evil heart of typical Nigerian soldiers
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2022
His father have tried

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
Connection!

7 Likes

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2022
His father have tried grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by illicit(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2022
Yes
Better than being a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Penguin2: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
Maybe him papa na General because I doubt that boy is up to 18.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by LeoDeKing: 4:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
I don't think he is a soldier.

Most likely a student of Nigeria Military School Zaria.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by LeoDeKing: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
Penguin2:
Maybe him papa na General because I doubt that boy is up to 18.
So children of Generals dress in complete military uniforms and do office work as soldiers?

Is this why you want that 3rd class olodo be president of the "zoo"?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Roger3D(m): 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I think so too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by gasparpisciotta: 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2022
This one suppose be a cadet na

5 Likes

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by VKN23: 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2022
This is impossible
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by gidgiddy: 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2022
The Python dancer does look rather young
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

So NMS student dey carry name tag or wear that kind uniform ?

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2022
God1000:
He's not a soldier
So na weytin ? Bandit ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by LeoDeKing: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2022
KingAzubuike:

So NMS student dey carry name tag or wear that kind uniform ?
Is military dressing not part of what they are being taught in school? Is a military dressing complete without name tag?

Anyway, a closer observation reveals he is not a student of NMS, not becauseof the name tag thingy. NMS students carry stripes on their shoulders, whatever their level or class.

I think the boy is a soldier, most likely a new recruit. He may be less than 18 and decided to falsify his age.

6 Likes

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
Do you believe this small boy could cope with the strenuous training in zonal screening?I am not talking about depot O.
He fit sit on bare floor under the hot sun for 3hrs?He fit run 10km race and beat other matured applicants?Abeg leave matter.
Na house him dey till the depot training finish before them put him name as a successful recruit.

4 Likes

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Corridon: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
Quota system soldier.

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
Zoo tinz

1 Like

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by ImperialYoruba: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2022
CaptainZubi:
Photo.

Thats military academy. Com'on, what's wrong with you? You have never seen a academy student in uniform before?
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by CaptainZubi: 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Thats military academy. Com'on, what's wrong with you? You have never seen a academy student in uniform before?
Your mumu no get part 2. Which of the academies use that kind of uniform?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 07, 2022
Maybe NMS student
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Is military dressing not part of what they are being taught in school? Is a military dressing complete without name tag?

Anyway, a closer observation reveals he is not a student of NMS, not becauseof the name tag thingy. NMS students carry stripes on their shoulders, whatever their level or class.

I think the boy is a soldier, most likely a new recruit. He may be less than 18 and decided to falsify his age.

He is not a soildier or a new recruit.

The picture you show below are nda cadets who mudt be 18 years of age
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by LeoDeKing: 6:50pm On Sep 07, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Are these uniforms the same?

From the colour combination of the feathers and crests on the headgear, the type of stripes/NDA crests.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

From the colour combination of the feathers and crests on the headgear, the type of stripes/NDA crests.

What you posted below are nda cadets,

What are the differences??

Cadets have different uniforms for different purposes
Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by CaptainZubi: 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

I've always known you were an illiterate right from that newdelhi thread when you were arguing with me about a lieutenant and a warrant officer. You go dey form say you know Military when you know nothing. Ordinary to identify cadets and soldiers you cannot even when there's a badge on his uniform. From the badge alone you should know he's from the nigerian army intelligence corps (NAIC). You be mumu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by CaptainZubi: 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Don't mind that boy who cannot differentiate soldiers from cadets. The one In the picture I posted is a soldier. From the badge on his arm, he is from the army intelligence corps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2022
CaptainZubi:

I've always known you were an illiterate right from that newdelhi thread when you were arguing with me about a lieutenant and a warrant officer. You go dey form say you know Military when you know nothing. Ordinary to identify cadets and soldiers you cannot even when there's a badge on his uniform. From the badge alone you should know he's from the nigerian army intelligence corps (NAIC). You be mumu

When you get home tell your father that he is a mumu.

I stand with my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Youngest Nigerian Soldier You've Ever Seen? (PHOTO) by LeoDeKing: 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

What you posted below are nda cadets,

What are the differences??

Cadets have different uniforms for different purposes
Choi, nawao. So you are still arguing?

When you can easily Google NMS students in uniform?

Now let me tell you, there is no way NDA cadets in uniform will not wear that "NDA" crest on his shoulder. I purposely posted the same type of uniform for both NMS and NDA so there won't be doubt but you are still arguing. I didn't even provide camouflage in one then different uniform in the other, yet you are still arguing.

Abeg I don taya, bye.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP: Akpabio Is Not A Spendthrift, He’s Benevolent, Kind Hearted / PHOTOS: Secondary School Students Kiss And Grope After Writing Final Exams / Buhari To Sign Climate Change Pact In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.