Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After (60525 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / Is It Too Late To Start Looking For A Wife At 36 Years Old ? / Man Discovered Their Son Attends Cheap School & Wife Pockets Rest Of The Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by friday2011(m): 8:54pm On May 11, 2020
Na wa, but me get 1 question,

In the case of swap...

I mean while the nurses are taking care of the babies in the ward, a baby was taken in place of another...

Later on in life, a paternity test was conducted and as expected the result came out negative...

Won't the woman be accused wrongly?

8 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by kerry57: 8:55pm On May 11, 2020
Women and secrets

1 Like

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by victorazyvictor(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2020
Nwodosis:
A woman was the only creature that saw and had one on one physical discussion with the Devil, we are yet to know all they discussed.

Jesus saw him too

Make una no dey quote wetin una no know

2 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by oluwatimikay: 8:56pm On May 11, 2020
To prepare for Rise Vest, pay attention to the message below.

1: Download Rise Vest from playstore, then register and input this code: LNSICPH to get $5 free

OR USE THIS LINK

https://m.rise.capital/6NrjA882KxsNbTb1A?code=LNSICPH

2: After registration, add your BVN and ID card for verification (This are very safe with end to end encryptions)

3: After the whole registration, make sure you notify me and send a screenshot here.

4: Get your 10$(4500#) ready to send

5: Once you are ready, open the app and create a plan, you'll see 3 options there namely: Eurobonds, Real estate and Stocks. Click on Stocks, put a name, select invest once, put 10$ as the amount to be invested, then create the plan.

6: After you've done number 5, you'll see payment method, click on pay with new card, add your card and deposit that 4700#(You are to add 200# for charges, that's 5%)

7: Once you deposit and all is done, you'll be given your 5$ instantly. Go to wallet and withdraw to your bank asap. Then go back to the plan you created, withdraw the 4700 from the plan and withdraw to bank. (Note that the investment will be credited in 3-5days but you'll get your 5$ instantly)

That's all.
Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by KristaPretty(f): 8:56pm On May 11, 2020
Maybe he was exchanged at birth.

Forgive and forget or if you were a chosen mopol or winners church I would say you should place your Daddy GO's sticker on the DNA then it will be same. Heard it works grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Oyesman(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2020
Fear woman oooooooo
Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by adrian3000(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
Wayo Allah na! shocked
These recurring cases of women pinning the biological children of other men on their husbands is unbecoming
I am a woman but I fear women o. cheesy cheesy
Guys!!!
There's no better warning about women than this

angry

5 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 11, 2020
bukatyne:

grin

Only women are bad abi?

No husband does wrong? undecided

On this thread, the wife is wrong. In another, it could be the husband.

This isn’t battle of the sexes.....there’s no double standard here .....when it comes to deceiving mr A into raising a child that’s meant for mr B.... that kind of evil is a demon-order of wicked and an act exclusive to women only....

4 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 11, 2020
If I were the GUY I will go on with the FILING provided he fulfilled his FATHERLY ROLES, but this time as my STEP FATHER since he is the only FATHER I have known all these Years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 11, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
Wayo Allah na! shocked
These recurring cases of women pinning the biological children of other men on their husbands is unbecoming

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by thecommunist(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2020
bukatyne:
Tragic.

Where will the father start from?

He should just embrace the kids as his.
it's the the other way round, the son is old enough and independent of his said father. It's the son that should just embrace the father as his own after all it's the father that raised him , took care of him, sent him to school and did everything a father should do for his son.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:59pm On May 11, 2020
And some churches are against DNA test

1 Like

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by lastempero: 9:00pm On May 11, 2020
He will still be my father.
Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Lastmankc(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2020
If they should do a DNA test for majority of nairalanders, people we be amazed by the outcome

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by emkz: 9:00pm On May 11, 2020
Then what happened?

People will come and concoct a ludicrous story just to trend, receive likes, retweets and comments. To what end?

That is how one concocted an outlandish story about sleeping with a girl at a wedding reception and failed to link how they took the sex from the wedding reception to his house.
Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by mrkings84(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2020
There's this woman I know, she has adopted 3 boys for the husband without the man knowing. They usually pump her tummy which she use to deceive the husband that she's pregnant.

During this period of fake pregnancy she will arrange with this baby factory operators, once the pregnant person dey assign to delivers, she will announced her delivery.

Yes, she normally travel out of town once she knows that the real pregnant woman will soon deliver.

RespectWomen!!

6 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by openmine(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2020
Cuddlebugie:
Wayo Allah na! shocked
cheesy cheesy

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by funmike83(f): 9:03pm On May 11, 2020
Honestly, men sometimes contribute to this .most men abandoned their wife hanging out with friends not thinking that body no be wood. Find out abt the family well

1 Like

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:03pm On May 11, 2020
doitforyou:
Is this story even true? Hasn’t Trump banned issuance of immigration visas for Nigerians? Since when has a DNA being required to petition for your parents? Petition for siblings is not automatic, it has an extremely long waitlist like 10+ years but siblings might require DNA though as a secondary proof but it’s rare.

Has anyone successfully petitioned for their parents since Trump’s ban went into effect in February? (This is a real question nothing to do with the OP)
Did they tell you when it happened?

4 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by sylve11: 9:03pm On May 11, 2020
mrkings84:
There's this woman I know, she has adopted 3 boys for the husband without the man knowing. They usually pump her tummy which she use to deceive the husband that she's pregnant.

During this period of fake pregnancy she will arrange with this baby factory operators, once the pregnant person dey assign to delivers, she will announced her delivery.

Yes, she normally travel out of town once she knows that the real pregnant woman will soon deliver.

RespectWomen!!

shocked shocked cool
Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by lilyheaven: 9:04pm On May 11, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Omo 36 years no be moi-moi.I doubt if the mother knows the real father of her three kids.But al least,they grew up with a dad
she is aware
Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 11, 2020
Evergreen4:
After God, fear women

No after women fear Devil lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by taiwofisa: 9:04pm On May 11, 2020
Evergreen4:
After God, fear women
You mean after devil
Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Doyou2019: 9:06pm On May 11, 2020
Exc2000:
inside life

they would never lovingly raise another womans child but would gladly force their's on an innocent man

No, the man doesn't do the latter - he doesn't force his own children on another man. This is strictly a sin of the woman.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by xjiggy: 9:07pm On May 11, 2020
bukatyne:

Is paternity fraud the only thing committed in marriages? undecided
Paternity fraud is the most painful and destructive of all. It's not only the Man that suffers the consequences. The woman, the children, family and friends are affected. Trust is destroyed in a
ripple effect scale. What do you think is going on in that guy's mind right now? Does he even know whether his siblings are from same source or not. How would people who know him now look at his parent. All his uncles and aunties and cousins and nephews, nieces even his village people are no longer related to him. What can be more crushing than a feeling of been lost all of a sudden

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Exc2000: 9:08pm On May 11, 2020
Doyou2019:

No, the man doesn't do the latter - he doesn't force his own children on another man. This is strictly a sin of the woman.

yes.. the plural "they" in my comment is referring to women, especially the ones who maltreat step children,

1 Like

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by itsRhamzy: 9:09pm On May 11, 2020
hahahaha... I still laff my ass off at those guys claiming they love a woman to the point of trusting them. una never see anything grin

7 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by tete7000(m): 9:10pm On May 11, 2020
bukatyne:
Tragic.

Where will the father start from?

He should just embrace the kids as his.

But are they not his? Do they know anyone else as a father but him? Even if another man appears to claim them, can they bond with him like they have bonded with the man?

3 Likes

Re: A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After by Tribalism123(m): 9:11pm On May 11, 2020
Even you! Yes you that are reading and want to pass to another comment, ur DNA no sure. I de tells u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today / Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Marriage: Before And After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.